xjt wx link please....

Help Support The Pipe:

Flying J

Some WX maps seem to be broken.. Mailman, can you take a look?

Thanks

HopHead

It’s not loading anymore on my IPhone. It starts and stalls.
I’ve had this site on my phone for years. It’s not loading anymore.
Is it my phone or the web address. I’ve clicked on the links on this thread and the same thing happens.

Flying J

The backup page maps aren't updating (since 3/2) and the surface analysis page doesn't load

HopHead

Thanks for looking into it. It’s the greatest link ever!

kailuaboy

Looks like intellicast might be blocking IP of ExpressJetPilots.com. Either that, or intellicast doesn't play nice with SSL/TLS sites anymore. I copied the html and put it up on my website, no issues.I purchased a new domain AirlinePilotWX.com. Go to http://www.airlinepilotwx.com/

optimus_prime

Better. Not complaining, just letting you know the US current temps didn’t load. Thanks for working on it!

kailuaboy

For some reason, that one takes a few seconds to finish loading. But, it does show.

Flying J

FWIW, the maps all load fine using Safari on my old iPad running iOS 9.3.5 and yet some don't load on my iPhone running iOS 11.2.6 (tried both safari and Firefox browsers on my iPhone). Possibly an issue with iOS 11.2.x?

Mailman

Administrator
Thank you Ivan.

I fixed the Backup too, but your hosting solution is fantastic and thanks for the help.

kailuaboy

You're welcome. The charts in the one html page was a great idea. I use it quite often too. :)

Flying J

Ivan,
Current temps map still shows an old map from 2016 and doesn't appear to be updating

Flying J

Winds aloft map hasn’t been loading for a couple of weeks, kailuaboy could you fix that on airlinepilotwx.com? Thx

Latest posts