xjt wx link please....

Help Support The Pipe:

SAROUKOS

Can someone please post that great weather link from here? Thank you

noodle

Wish it had motion

Eta: we're going anyway
Awesome. Someone puts together a great resource for pilots, puts the link up here for free out of the goodness of their heart, and our response is that. In the time it took you to post that you could have used your smart phone again and gone to the website to get the motion.

I think you're appreciative, but you could've just not posted that.

IL PADRINO

for Iphone users: My Radar is a free app that I guess for a little over a year now has "Aviation Layers" as an option whereby you can look up your flight plan and it will superimpose it over the radar using ASQ1234, etc. Helps with situational awareness.

kailuaboy

On Android, I use WUSA app. Radar with past and future motion. Great app! Shows direction and if the storm has hail or tornadoes in it.

Mailman

Administrator
You're welcome and it does have motion.

The page is also set to not refresh so you can bring it up on your phone even in airplane mode and the charts will be there even once airborne.

mckpickle

Supporting Member
Ya, again Jeff...thank you for such a great resource.

Springfield

That's an awesome link. Wow, I learned something useful on the crackpipe. I never thought it would happen. ;-)

ElBow513

Thanks Mailman, it is a great resource and I try and pass it along to everyone that I fly with

Latest posts