XJET HQ and OCC

Discussion in 'The Pipe' started by ExBizJet, Jun 15, 2018.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Jun 22, 2018 #21

11atsomto

11atsomto

11atsomto

Not sure if your CPP views are pro or con, but it has actually been a delayed toxin and not a panacea. You see, since well below 50% of the pilot group was successful initially (and thats probably generous) it forced many, especially FO's to play their hand. The hand they played mostly was an exodus to other regionals with a true flow not to mention quick upgrade and a more secure short and mid term future. The few people who actually made it through remained on property since United wasn't hiring. In denying so many of our pilots, United chased away so many right into their competitions' hands. Now that United is actually hiring, those in the CPP are leaving and now they have an even bigger staffing problem. So far there only mitigation tactic is to give away more planes to CommutAir, and use recent upgrades as reserve FO's.......................................................................................................................................................but there is good news, it all depends on how you look at it!

2. Jun 22, 2018 #22

dojetdriver

dojetdriver

dojetdriver

Can you read between the lines Lil Kim?

Really? No ****? Wow, wasn’t aware....

There’s is NO shortage at the legacy level, and it’ll be a while before there is.

Sure would suck if they playing the “we’re gonna withhold you” trick....

3. Jun 22, 2018 #23

DanM

DanM

DanM

I actually hope that someone reminds UAL of how the original flow worked, back when real XJT was moving to CAL... If they need to keep you at XJT, they give you the class date, the seniority number, and they keep you at XJT till they can afford to lose you. Only happened for a select few, but for those guys, it was a rockin' good deal! Skip all of reserve, most of first year pay, and pick your a/c and base, after a year or two of waiting. I am pretty sure Clemons got that gig, and the big teddy bear C.P. in IAH who followed him (sorry, getting old, can't remember his name) This really is the best of both worlds!

4. Jun 22, 2018 #24

dojetdriver

dojetdriver

dojetdriver

UAL are Honeybadgers, they don’t give a ****.

IIRC, the ACTUAL COEX flow didn’t have to worry about 1st year pay. It was your current COEX CA rate till CAL’s payscale caught up and passed you.

As far as Schindler’s List went, I’m not sure.

The P.I.G.s got buttsexed.

And I belive Jeremy Moore Is whom you are thinking of.

5. Jun 23, 2018 #25

jetskipper

jetskipper

jetskipper

The P.I.G.s can all hold A320, 737 or 756 Captain making at minimum $264/hr. So they ended up OK...

6. Jun 23, 2018 #26

dojetdriver

dojetdriver

dojetdriver

I meant, as far as how they got to go over and not keep anything, etc.

But yes, they are doing fine now.