Who is this?? Interesting

Help Support The Pipe:

azpilot

Because you only pay lip service to not liking either party but in actuality, evidenced by your original post I quoted, you only bash republicans and stay silent in democrats. Especially since your bankruptcy complaint applies to both parties.
How the hell am I silent on Democrats? Really? You are pretty pathetic.

I don't like Obama? I don't like a vast majority of politicians including DEMOCRATS. They are ALL FULL OF SH*T and out to screw the average citizen. What the F do you want me to say? I DON'T Support Obama! Dumb arse..... I am sick and tired of people saying the other side is the answer. They aren't. I have never claimed the democrats are nor am I required to state they are equally worthless.

Disclaimer: In order to help Lap with reading comprehension the word Republican has not been used with the exception of this disclaimer. The word Republican has not been used anywhere in this post. There for lap should understand when bashing a given party in the above post it is the Democrats which are being bashed.

I'm done. For entertainment I go back and forth with you two while the majority ignore you. Shame on me. I am home on OJI, don't have kids, and the wife is out of town. I pop in and out of the pipe while working on business plans for a new venture. Wow what a Republican thing to do. (Oops now my disclaimer is not factual. Hand it over to Fox news)

What's your excuse? Go play with your kids...

You're f'ing hopeless if you believe Romney is the answer. He isn't. Because I state this doesn't mean I support Obama. For the 10000 time I don't.

Last edited:

lap

How the hell am I silent on Democrats? Really? You are pretty pathetic.

I don't like Obama? I don't like a vast majority of politicians including DEMOCRATS. They are ALL FULL OF SH*T and out to screw the average citizen. What the F do you want me to say? I DON'T Support Obama! Dumb arse..... I am sick and tired of people saying the other side is the answer. They aren't. I have never claimed the democrats are nor am I required to state they are equally worthless.

Disclaimer: In order to help Lap with reading comprehension the word Republican has not been used with the exception of this disclaimer. The word Republican has not been used anywhere in this post. There for lap should understand when bashing a given party in the above post it is the Democrats which are being bashed.

I'm done. For entertainment I go back and forth with you two while the majority ignore you. Shame on me. I am home on OJI, don't have kids, and the wife is out of town. I pop in and out of the pipe while working on business plans for a new venture. Wow what a Republican thing to do. (Oops now my disclaimer is not factual. Hand it over to Fox news)

What's your excuse? Go play with your kids...

You're f'ing hopeless if you believe Romney is the answer. He isn't. Because I state this doesn't mean I support Obama. For the 10000 time I don't.
Post number 15. There you bashed republicans for something both parties do and then I pointed out a real life recent example of an executive order that a democrat president signed to actually back up my claim with facts. But no need to get personal. I'm just trying to point out that what you write doesn't come out bipartisan or non-partisan. I really don't care either way because I actually believe your rhetoric about both parties. I just don't come out and say so while only bashing one side.

nixon

The fact that the likes of dynokites finally start to realize that many of us felt about Bush as they do about Obama makes me soo happy :) Since Mitt is just another politician with nothing to contribute besides corporate welfare, thence no better than Obama. Neither is even close to perfect and not even good alternatives. But.... for all his faults Obama will at least do the right thing 50% of the time. The fact that Dynokite will be so upset (and hopefully move to Canada) is good enough for another four years of Obama. At least his dog rides inside the car.

dynamiteone

The fact that the likes of dynokites finally start to realize that many of us felt about Bush as they do about Obama makes me soo happy :) Since Mitt is just another politician with nothing to contribute besides corporate welfare, thence no better than Obama. Neither is even close to perfect and not even good alternatives. But.... for all his faults Obama will at least do the right thing 50% of the time. The fact that Dynokite will be so upset (and hopefully move to Canada) is good enough for another four years of Obama. At least his dog rides inside the car.
My goodness. Care to revisit just who benefitted from nearly $1 trillion in tax money. Corporations. AIG. Solyndra debacles. GM waste. I would call them corporations and your tax money spent on corporate welfare by Obama. Oh well.

Now let's talk about Obama doing the right thing 50% of the time. What does that look like? Maybe a few examples might bolster your out of thin air assesment. Tall order. BTW, azbozo needs your help with your nuts thread. He is trying to speak upfor you and is quit the failure.

nixon

Quit the failure? Lol. I am OK with GM surviving. Having an imperfect healthcare reform law is better than what we had. We are fighting one useless war instead of two. The economy is adding jobs instead of losing jobs. Overall we are doing better than four years ago. How will Mitt improve on that? He won't?! Besides, observing you bitch for another four years is so worth it.

PS Azpilot is doing just fine and doesn't need my help, nor do I need his. Your flawed logic doesn't pass the second grade test. On that note : how is your GED coming along?

Last edited:

schlecht muttaficka

The fact that the likes of dynokites finally start to realize that many of us felt about Bush as they do about Obama makes me soo happy :) Since Mitt is just another politician with nothing to contribute besides corporate welfare, thence no better than Obama. Neither is even close to perfect and not even good alternatives.
Funny, 4 years ago YOU wouldn't have made that kind of statement about the current POTUS.

But.... for all his faults Obama will at least do the right thing 50% of the time.
You're joking, right?

We are fighting one useless war instead of two.
I'd say the net loss is only about .5, and that's a stretch.

The economy is adding jobs instead of losing jobs.
Can you prove that's 100% due to the POTUS and NOT just general economic cycles?

azpilot

Quit the failure? Lol. I am OK with GM surviving. Having an imperfect healthcare reform law is better than what we had. We are fighting one useless war instead of two. The economy is adding jobs instead of losing jobs. Overall we are doing better than four years ago. How will Mitt improve on that? He won't?! Besides, observing you bitch for another four years is so worth it.

PS Azpilot is doing just fine and doesn't need my help, nor do I need his. Your flawed logic doesn't pass the second grade test. On that note : how is your GED coming along?
Funny!

D1's response: my GED is going gud. Thanx for axing.

V2+15

Quit the failure? Lol. I am OK with GM surviving. Having an imperfect healthcare reform law is better than what we had. We are fighting one useless war instead of two. The economy is adding jobs instead of losing jobs. Overall we are doing better than four years ago. How will Mitt improve on that? He won't?!
Please review these points...

The National Debt. Now approaching $16 trillion, the national debt and our debt to GDP ratio has never been worse despite the fact that Obama ran on a platform of debt reduction. During the 2008 campaign he roundly attacked President Bush for borrowing from China to spend money we didn’t have. Now it seems that as long as Obama is spending the money, the national debt doesn’t matter. Under his policies it is projected that the debt will be 200% of GDP by the 2030’s. Obama has already presided over a more than 25% increase in government spending in just three and a half years. Unlike the RNC convention in Tampa, there surely won’t be a National Debt Clock hanging in the arena in Charlotte.

The Real Unemployment Rate. Everyone knows the unemployment rate is hovering over 8% and the president has to deliver his message to a nation that hasn’t seen the employment bounce-back promised from the $1 trillion in stimulus. However, what you won’t hear at the DNC are the real numbers – 23 million people unemployed or underemployed making the real unemployment rate, including those who have stopped looking for work at a staggering 14.9%. Unemployment is also being concealed by the between 3-4 million people who have been added to the Social Security disability insurance program since Obama took office.

Gas Prices.
Obama hit President Bush hard for rising gas prices in 2008 and promised Americans relief at the pump. When he took office, the national average for a gallon of gas stood at $1.95. Today, on Labor Day, it’s nearly double, and yet he scarcely mentions it. In How could he after appointing an Energy Secretary that believes it would somehow be good to have gas prices similar to Europe or after spending $1 billion on a failed so-called green jobs program? Obama’s stonewalling of the Keystone XL pipeline is also further evidence that the president is too focused on making the Chevy Volt viable rather than doing anything to lower gas and energy prices for Americans.

More than one third of Americans are on Government Assistance. Obama seems to be all for the culture of dependency, but don’t expect him to trumpet the idea that more than one third of the country is now receiving some form of means-tested government assistance. That number is up from about 24% under Bush. Of course, this welfare state isn’t a creation of the President, but between ObamaCare and his recent gutting of the work requirement for welfare recipients, Obama is well on his way to building his progressive utopia. The Romney camp should emphasize this point. Americans will find it depressing and distasteful.

The Federal Jobs Created. For all the talk about the unemployment rate and sluggish private sector growth, Obama has presided over the creation of nearly 150,000 new unionized government jobs during his term. This included thousands of new workers to manage ObamaCare at the IRS and the Department of Health and Human Services. This is a big slap in the face this is to the unemployed in the this country when you consider that the average salary for a federal worker is now in excess of $70,000 plus benefits. Federal workers who benefit from union protection are often doing far better than their private sector counterparts these days. And while GOP governors have been reducing the public payrolls on a state level, Obama has continued to grow the federal bureaucracy.

Failed "Bailouts". The Treasury Dept. now estimates that the government will lose $25.1 billion on the $85 billion auto bailout. That’s an increase of 15% from its last quarterly forecast of $12.7 billion and of a whopping 80% from its May 2011 forecast of $13.9 billion. General motor’s stock has fallen by $1.73 per share since May 31st to $20.47.The government will lose another $850 million on its GM bailout. The government still holds 500 million shares of the GM stock and needs to sell the shares for $53 each to recover the entire $49.5 billion bailout. At the current price the Treasury will lose more than $1.6 billion on its GM bailout. Other bailouts have been affected by the slow Obama economy. Market weakness is also hampering the Ally Financial Inc., a Detroit auto finance company which it has invested $17.2 billion. Taxpayers are on the hook for the $11.5 billion not yet recovered. The bail out of Chrysler has cost taxpayers. $1.3 billion of the $12.5 billion has already been written off as unrecoverable. This is just the auto industy...add to the list Solyndra, AIG, and Cash for Clunkers. Here is a list of FAILED bailouts as of the end of August 2012 that will cost taxpayers BILLIONS of dollars. http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/losses.

Now I know you've stated that ALL these politicians are just as guilty and they ALL have to go. Let's face reality for just a moment though...Ron Paul AIN'T GONNA WIN THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. What can you say to CONVINCE ME SOUNDLY that Barack Hussein Obama is the man I should vote for, for 4 more years of FAILED POLICIES both domestic and abroad?? A simple numbered list will suffice. Thanks!

nixon

Funny, 4 years ago YOU wouldn't have made that kind of statement about the current POTUS.
You are correct. We called him an idiot but didn't use racial slurs or conspiracy theories to drag him into the dirt.
You're joking, right?
Dead serious!

I'd say the net loss is only about .5, and that's a stretch.
.5=50% net loss or gain depending on your view.

Can you prove that's 100% due to the POTUS and NOT just general economic cycles?
Can you prove that the current POTUS is 100% responsible for the current economic environment? Of course not.

nixon

V2 most of the facts you presented are false or inaccurate. As to your question as to why you should vote for Obama instead of Romney: who will work towards a better society and not sell out to special interest groups? Yes, we need to get people back to work. Not back to cutting more hair or to become Walmart greeters. A novel idea would to improve education so we can compete on the global stage. Yes, there is a lot of government waste that needs to be cut. Who will do a better job of doing so? Neither is the answer. I agree that RP will not become president, not next year nor anytime in our lives. We need to fix our political system before we can see any improvement overall.

The difference between the two parties are really insignificant but one will allow corporations a greater voice in DC than the other. This same party will also do more to trample on individuals' rights than the other. Hint: that party is not the DNC.

If we as Americans weren't so short sighted we would start locally with doing the right thing and help local businesses flourish instead of flocking to Sam's and Walmart. We would pay a fair price for local produce instead of buying from far away farms that rely on illegal immigrants. We would tell the big banks no thanks. We would raise our children to have ethics instead of trying to get something for nothing. As it is now our country is polarized by those on government assistance and big corporations, neither healthy to our economy or our society. Those of us in the middle are being squeezed by both sides. Would Romney make this better or worse? We need to cut spending but also increase taxes to pay off our debt. Neither, alone, will fix our debt problem. Cutting too much will tank the economy. Keep on spending and we will be worse off than Greece. The GOP only wants to cut. That is a receipt for disaster. The DNC is lacking an overall strategy as well but at least they are not one sided and only want to spend more.

None of this will change your mind V2 but perhaps it will give someone else something to ponder before election day.

V2+15

V2 most of the facts you presented are false or inaccurate.
Hmmm...didn't think so. So what you're saying from your reply is that there is no list of accomplishments I could hang my hat on to give Mr. Obama 4 more years...I get it. Thanks kindly for taking the time to reply!!

p.s. Just curious if anyone has bothered to go see 2016: Obama's America??

Last edited:

schlecht muttaficka

Good job deflecting/avoiding the questions;

You are correct. We called him an idiot but didn't use racial slurs or conspiracy theories to drag him into the dirt.
I'm not sure how you're bringing race into this as you're responding to me. I just remember you, and others talking about what a good choice the current POTUS would be. He's only proven to be more of the same.

Dead serious!

.5=50% net loss or gain depending on your view.
You said we're only fighting 1 war instead of 2. I said the net loss was about .5, as in 1/2 of the number 1. A facetious/sarcastic joke. The "withdrawal" from Iraq was a removal from an AO, but the MASSIVE escalation in Afghanistan doesn't account for the loss of an ENTIRE war. Sorry you're too thick to get the sarcastic joke based on the reality of the situation.

Can you prove that the current POTUS is 100% responsible for the current economic environment? Of course not.
You seemed to wanting to give the POTUS credit for the upswing in jobs. I was simply saying you can't give a POTUS credit for things like that, not this soon.

But like I said, good job deflecting.

dynamiteone

Funny!

D1's response: my GED is going gud. Thanx for axing.
That is about the level you have been performing.

Hey, how funny is lap's post?

You are a racist....axing is a black word used only by blacks. You aren't black. You used a black word. Therefore, you are racist. bwahahahahahah....how was that for a liberal imitation.

dynamiteone

V2 most of the facts you presented are false or inaccurate. .
Well just go ahead and disprove any of it you think you have the data for. Hey, keep it honest now. Doooooooooooooooooh.... that put a fork in you!!

Your buddy azbozo likes links. Join him in clicking the link to stimulus RESULTS. It ain't pretty.

I apologize for piling on.

Latest posts