Who is this?? Interesting

Help Support The Pipe:

azpilot

Well done, lap.^^^^^^^^
The executive order list from the clown is long and disgusting.
List what Bush did and what you like or dislike from that list.. Don't want to talk about Bush because hey he isn't running for president fine. My point was they ALL abuse power via executive order. What will Romney do? Or will his Mormon values prevent him from using executive order. You are really giving LAP to much credit for listing one, current example, I'm sure he racked his brain over that.

azpilot

Oh you mean like the executive order in which Obama ignores immigration laws?

I hope the democrats feel good when the country goes bankrupt and they are hanging out with illegal aliens in soup lines paid for by China just to win some votes in order to stay in office. Way to take the moral high ground... Idiots!
Where in his executive order does it say illegals are allowed to vote? Please provide evidence of this. I would be happy to read it.

So glad Bush was tough on immigration and sealed the border. Guess what be didn't. Republicans want cheap labor as much as anyone else. What's Romney going to do about illegal immigration? Nothing! As the economy recovers with or without him more illegals will return. We have a a shortage of construction workers in AZ. Guess where that shortage relief will come from?

dynamiteone

Where in his executive order does it say illegals are allowed to vote? Please provide evidence of this. I would be happy to read it.

So glad Bush was tough on immigration and sealed the border. Guess what be didn't. Republicans want cheap labor as much as anyone else. What's Romney going to do about illegal immigration? Nothing! As the economy recovers with or without him more illegals will return. We have a a shortage of construction workers in AZ. Guess where that shortage relief will come from?
Fool. Illegals already vote. Now there are more of them.

Bush isn't president. Foolish and worn out excuse.

You have no idea what Romney will do about illegal immigration. Foolsh and uninformed.

In denial. You call this a recovery? We have moved backwards in too many areas. Bu11$hi||er.

Shortage of construction workers? Pay more for labor. Duh.

Is there anything about the above you do not understand?

azpilot

Fool. Illegals already vote. Now there are more of them.

Bush isn't president. Foolish and worn out excuse.

You have no idea what Romney will do about illegal immigration. Foolsh and uninformed.

In denial. You call this a recovery? We have moved backwards in too many areas. Bu11$hi||er.

Shortage of construction workers? Pay more for labor. Duh.

Is there anything about the above you do not understand?
If illegals already vote is that Obamas fault or the local election officials? Your answer, it is Obamas fault, he drives them to the polling place, helps them vote, and probably gives them money.. Here's a fact I am for providing identification when voting as we do in AZ. That is being overturned as unconstitutional. I'm sure it is all evil liberal judges doing this. Oh I didn't say illegals did or didn't vote. I asked where in the executive order does it state illegals can vote?

Already new you would kick and scream about Bush not being president and addressed that. What has been the republicans MO forever, less government, lower taxes, less regulation, blah blah, they never do it.

Romney and immigration. What is the track record from All republicans and All democrats. They don't care.. Tell me Romney is going to do and what you are going to do when his administration fails to do anything. Hypothetical of course because there is no way Mitt could let you down.

Companies don't want to pay more for labor because they want higher profits and the public in general wants cheaper houses. Walmart effect...

I didn't say this was a recovery. Economies go up and down no matter who is in the white house. The economy was recovering when Bush sr was voted out but Clinton gets all the credit. Now Obama gets all the blame for what happened when Bush was in office. LOOK at what congress does to you, your family, and your wallet. Romney's "12 million jobs" will come with or without him.

I understand everything you said. You are a one sided idiot. You just continue to spit out Obama is evil rhetoric and refuse to believe any republican could do any harm to this country. Good luck with that thought process. You probably cried when the RNC ended like a little girl does after a Justin Bieber concert is over with.

Thanks for the entertainment. Time to change the channel...

Last edited:

dynamiteone

There was indeed plenty you did not understand. The question that either makes you uncomfortable or reveals how far into denial you are is, are illegals voting?

Make your case.

Additionally, and more appropriately, you just made crap up to fit your verion of reality.

Curious of the label you assign yourself. Care to share?

Last edited:

azpilot

Curious of the label you assign yourself. Care to share?
Sure I have many labels:
Registered independent
Free thinker and don't believe one side
Husband
Dog owner
Captain (that one is most impressive)
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
Skeptic
@sshole depends who you ask
Saint depends who you ask
Adult I'm in my forties
I'm a Sagittarius to. Does that turn you on?

What else you want to know?

You never answered any of my questions either. So fun!

Jetlinker

In dyno's world you have to fit entirely into a certain political stereotype. Its what FNC tells him.

dynamiteone

Sure I have many labels:

You never answered any of my questions either. So fun!
You got 1 label right.

I don't need to answer your questions. You make to many assumptions and answer your own questions. And get it wrong in the process.

lap

4 simple words lap, THEY ALL DO IT
I hope that is easy to understand. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.. ALL OF THEM. If you don't believe that there is no hope for you. They ALL bypass the system when they see fit. Accept this fact and maybe I can take the time to look up abuses by every president over the pass 30 years. Don't accept it then what's the point.

Quit trying to steer a statement back to one individual. Bush Jr pulled way more shenanigans than Obama has to date via executive order. You just may like what he did vs what Obama did. Just like bubba deals with scheduling this should not happen.

There you go with your straw man arguments. Where did I say anything about illegals voting? Where did I mention Bush or Romney? Your supposed hatred of both parties always comes out to be republican bashing and silence on the lib jackasses. ;) Just face it, you hate republicans more than you do democrats.

But seriously, I don't believe that illegal aliens voting is a big problem, yet. What I'm saying is that Obama's pandering to the (legal) Latino vote is his true motivation. It's purely pandering on his part to try to win some votes for his reelection.

PS. This was in response to your previous post before you edit it. Regardless, it still stands. You continue to make straw man arguments in your edited post. You keep bringing up the past as if I mentioned.

V2+15

Just saw an interview with David Axelrod. The guy didn't answer ONE QUESTION straight up that he was asked. He bobbed and weaved better than Ali in "The Thrilla in Manila". I would wager he wouldn't even answer the question, "Is it day or night?". What a tool bag...

Last edited:

azpilot

PS. This was in response to your previous post before you edit it. Regardless, it still stands. You continue to make straw man arguments in your edited post. You keep bringing up the past as if I mentioned.
What did I edit other than a typo?

Your right (I would edit that to you're right)

I do hate the republic platform more than the democratic platform when it comes to religious issues However as I have stated many times they are all worthless. Neither party will do what it takes to fix our economic woes. Believe what you want to believe.

lap

What did I edit other than a typo?

Your right (I would edit that to you're right)

I do hate the republic platform more than the democratic platform when it comes to religious issues However as I have stated many times they are all worthless. Neither party will do what it takes to fix our economic woes. Believe what you want to believe.
Sorry, must have gotten confused with another post. But anyway, you didn't refute the point that his executive order panders to a certain voting block. That is what I was taking about. And just as you only bashed repubs and called them idiots and are going to bankrupt the country, I was just following up that dems are also idiots. Just making it fair and balanced.;)

Last edited:

azpilot

Sorry, must have gotten confused with another post. But anyway, you didn't refute the point that his executive order panders to a certain voting block. That is what I was taking about. And just as you only bashed repubs and called them idiots and are going to bankrupt the country, I was just following up that dems are also idiots. Just making it fair and balanced.;)
What do you think politics is? They all pander..... Republicans do they same sh"t to other certain voting blocks.

After to many pointless posts I really don't understand how you could confuse my stance for not thinking the democrats are also idiots.

dynamiteone

List what Bush did and what you like or dislike from that list.. Don't want to talk about Bush because hey he isn't running for president fine. My point was they ALL abuse power via executive order. What will Romney do? Or will his Mormon values prevent him from using executive order. You are really giving LAP to much credit for listing one, current example, I'm sure he racked his brain over that.
Bush isn't the issue, moron. Fine.

Why don't you man up and tell us what Romney will do (and make a fool out of yourself in the process). And here's the hard part, tell us why. Oh wait. I can hear your explanation now. They all do it. You don't have a clue and can't back up, substantiate or justify a thing you say or claim. That's not an opinion, just an observation.

It's not about me. It's not about bush. it's about the past 3 1/2 years and the painful truth and results your guy, your party and your way of thinking has produced. Make an attempt to defend the past 3 1/2 years and the results we have today and what Obama and the fukktard liberals want to do and have done instead of pulling crap out of your a$$ as to what Romney will do.

Tall order for a fukkiin moron.

Any questions?

azpilot

Bush isn't the issue, moron. Fine.

Why don't you man up and tell us what Romney will do (and make a fool out of yourself in the process). And here's the hard part, tell us why. Oh wait. I can hear your explanation now. They all do it. You don't have a clue and can't back up, substantiate or justify a thing you say or claim. That's not an opinion, just an observation.

It's not about me. It's not about bush. it's about the past 3 1/2 years and the painful truth and results your guy, your party and your way of thinking has produced. Make an attempt to defend the past 3 1/2 years and the results we have today and what Obama and the fukktard liberals want to do and have done instead of pulling crap out of your a$$ as to what Romney will do.

Tall order for a fukkiin moron.

Any questions?
What did bush do during his 8 years to screw us? I know silly me it isn't about Bush or any other politician who has screwed this country. Only Obama has the power to do this. He's magical. Are you claiming no Republican has ever voted to increase the national debt or any other item that has negatively impacted this country? Really? I bet even Fox news every once and a while would disagree with you. You wouldn't believe any facts I would reference anyway. So look them up yourself. Google is an amazing resource.

I don't know Romney's plan. He didn't give one at the RNC.. Mr. Flip Flopper I'm a moderate when it gets me votes (2008I believe) to I'm Extremely Conservative so I hope to get votes.

Obama isn't my guy. I didn't vote for him... I believe you see invisible Obama though. see Daily Show this week for education. On said topic. In your world all the evil that has been cast upon the US happened the day Obama took office. That is not factually correct.

Who said I support the liberals? Not me I don't. Thanks for the label though.

So D1 I will try to help you yet again:
I am not a Democrat
I did not vote for Obama
I will not vote for Obama in 2012
WARNING I EDITED THIS POST and added the following additional fact below.
I chose the Republican ballot last week during the primaries in AZ. (I'm sure you will say this is a lie)
END EDIT

Please review these simple truths before you refer to "your guy" and "your party"

Wait I hear a knock at your door, run its Obama, he is going to take all your money, all your gold, all your guns and ammo, your bible, and convert you to into a Muslim.

You sir are the moron. Keep the name calling going. It's fun..... What will you do if Obama wins??? Will your head explode like Clayton Bigsby's followers?

Last edited:

azpilot

I know all the Republicans in the house and senate will just stop in their tracks and fix America if Romney wins. Not going to happen. Nice thought though.

http://www.businessinsider.com/whos-responsible-for-budget-deficit-2012-8

http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2012/02/23/most-gop-presidential-candidates-would-increase-the-deficit/

http://crfb.org/sites/default/files/primary_numbers.pdf see page 25 on Romney

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Political-Action-Legislation/House-GOP-Voted-to-Increase-the-Deficit-33-Times

http://jeffwartman.com/republicans-continue-to-increase-the-deficit/

The other day actually heard a sound Republican advisor suggest Romney and his team actually tell the truth about how painful debt reduction will actually be, people will lose jobs, services cut, etc,etc. I really wish I know who it was. Nice to hear the truth every once and a while.

Last edited:

Greg Stone

I'm Extremely Conservative so I hope to get votes.
Oh no. He's "Severely Conservative".

Who says only Democrats pander?

I'm curious how someone like D1 can square how fiscally responsible it is to not balance the budget for decades. Sure Obama won't do it (without raising taxes) but evidently neither will Romney/Ryan.

How about Medicare Part D that Ryan voted for?
What about the Bowles-Simpson commission?
What about the auto bailouts?
What about being only one of 20 Republicans to vote for TARP?

What do you think D1? Would you like to "man-up" and explain how a fiscally responsible politician could make that many mistakes during his time in the branch of government that actually controls what the government spends?

Were they mistakes or was he pandering too?

azpilot

Greg don't expect an answer from D1 other than it is all Obamas fault and Romney will fix everything.

lap

What do you think politics is? They all pander..... Republicans do they same sh"t to other certain voting blocks.

After to many pointless posts I really don't understand how you could confuse my stance for not thinking the democrats are also idiots.
Because you only pay lip service to not liking either party but in actuality, evidenced by your original post I quoted, you only bash republicans and stay silent in democrats. Especially since your bankruptcy complaint applies to both parties.

Last edited:

Latest posts