Well here they are. The new pass travel benefits in a nut shell.

Discussion in 'The Pipe' started by Green St. Flyer, Dec 12, 2010.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Dec 18, 2010 #401

Mitch

Mitch

Mitch

I'm not the right person to quote, I already stated my opinion was stupid and is now changed to reflect that fact. Im not a fan of erasing things I've said, that's the only reason that post is still there.

2. Dec 18, 2010 #402

EWR_FO

EWR_FO

EWR_FO

Never mind.

3. Dec 20, 2010 #403

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

wow...41 page....it is this simp;e, CAL (that includes the pilots, cuase you didnt stand up and say any different)(if this was tryed on the Expressjet side it would be shut down in 2 seconds)....are trying too to mess us over

....its MY aircraft, i rent it from you....ITS MINE PERIOD....what is so hard to understand.whats so hard to understand, its my airplane and you will NEVER go before me on MY airplane...yes thats right its MY airplane.....just like the house i rent....you guys (CAL) act like we dont pay rent....jeez WHERE IS YOUR SUPORT....all you had to do is come out and say this is not FAIR...this thing is so STUPID, what did you CAL guys think would happen.

you see us express guys actually have to work to too get you on....and we PRIDE ourselves on it....we PRIDE ourselves in supportin you cal guys in your contrct
    im sorry but the CAL pilots have done us WRONG.....unless, you guys do right

4. Dec 20, 2010 #404

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

this is so simple...cal goes first on cal...express goes first on express.......the peole who work for you go efore others....and for gosh sakes at the very least honer what you have allready agreed too.....remaining vacation pass and buddy, and the guys who have put in 10 plus years go free....and what is the point of taking benny's from those who work for you........stupid stupid stupid.....its empty seats you jak sses

5. Dec 20, 2010 #405

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

im sorry, this doe not make sense, wether im a pilot or MGT.

6. Dec 20, 2010 #406

renoflyer86

renoflyer86

renoflyer86

I'm sick of the way the CAL pilots treat us. If we had any guts and if Mark Dunn would get off his lazy a$$ and stand up to the CAL pilots it would be obvious to everyone how we should handle this. I say we just end our recprocal JS agreement with the CAL pilots altogether. It's clear by the responses here that some denials will be taking palce. It's better to dump the agreements so we automatically know that they won;t get on us and we won;t get on them, therefore, making it just easier to plan. I won't even try to go get a CAL JS.

Steve McKnight is spot on. Screw the CAL guys! And they can screw us! Fair is fair. Either we stand up now or we are nothing but a bunch of wimps.

7. Dec 23, 2010 #407

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

Im sorry, but i think Reno is right.....stop the aggrement...let the jump seat guys work out somthing fair and start agian.

8. Dec 23, 2010 #408

clippedwingcub

clippedwingcub

clippedwingcub

So all regionals on the new united/cal will have these benefits? I know it sucks, and it's not right, but at least another regional won't be able to have an unfair advantage over u guys....

9. Dec 23, 2010 #409

Mitch

Mitch

Mitch

Well, that's the thing; IF this gets implemented as indicated, the others will have an unfair advantage because they will keep their date of hire for travel. We do not. The proposed changes in the blastmail put XJT employees as SA5 of the current year, NOT SA5 with date of hire.

10. Dec 23, 2010 #410

rjshed

rjshed

rjshed

How's the hangover today?

11. Dec 23, 2010 #411

clippedwingcub

clippedwingcub

clippedwingcub

I'm pretty sure Commutair, Colgan, and Chataqua reset their seniority every year? They are 2010 now, and next year will be 2011.... I have a buddy at one of them I'll have to ask him. But at least no regional pilot can bump another regional pilot off of a flight because his/her benefits are better... That would REALLY suck. Granted, all regional partners should at least be sa4, if not sa3......

12. Dec 24, 2010 #412

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

elcajonblvd

it was a bit ruff....but i have a cold one and that darn computer is on....but im still with reno, thats why i love having a union...they take the load so an indavidual doesnt take on a whole company by themselves.

13. Dec 24, 2010 #413

Captain Tony

Captain Tony

Captain Tony

In all seriousness, good luck guys. This sucks and I hope you get it worked out. We shut the place down for 2 weeks and at least got priority on our own metal...