We Built It!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by azpilot, Sep 3, 2012.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Sep 3, 2012 #1

azpilot

azpilot

azpilot

Comical..... Run your state like a business. That's what all conservative do right? Sorry kids if Romney is President he will shut you down like a good business man. :)

http://taxfoundation.org/article/federal-spending-received-dollar-taxes-paid-state-2005
    http://taxfoundation.org:81/sites/taxfoundation.org/files/docs/ftsbs-timeseries-20071016-.pdf

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/states-federal-taxes-spending-charts-maps

Kudos to Texas for being one of the few red states to take in less than what they contributed.

2. Sep 3, 2012 #2

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

What's comical is this has nothing to do with Romney...or not particularly much with Obama either. um um um....... the heat has fried the mental midget's brain.

3. Sep 4, 2012 #3

PhantomHawk

PhantomHawk

PhantomHawk

It's hot where you are?

4. Sep 4, 2012 #4

azpilot

azpilot

azpilot

You're right it doesn't. His wife talked about it, the minions chanted about it at the RNC where he was nominated and a country artist wrote a song and sang it at the RNC. I'm assuming Romney has never used the phrase in any speech either.

Republicans brag about being fiscally responsible and no one helps them but look how many red states suck the tit of federal funds while crying about deficits.

If someone asked you how your dinner was resist the temptation to scream about evil Obama. Believe it or not he is not the subject of every topic.

5. Sep 4, 2012 #5

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Instead of cutting and pasting some links and making half a$$ claims, why don't you lay out your case using the info you are so proud of and make claims about.

That's the way things work in the real world. Meanwhile, we wait. Keep on topic. Focus on your points. Concentrate on proving yourself right. Even morons come through sometimes. You can do it.
    Chop chop.

6. Sep 4, 2012 #6

azpilot

azpilot

azpilot

D1 I'm sorry you are too stupid to read and understand what is mentioned in said articles and data. It's really simple.

You never copy and paste links either do you?

Corrected a typo so D1 would be happy. What a DB....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  7. Sep 4, 2012 #7

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

An answer as expected. You have no clue and try to make the one pressing you the bad guy.

I copy links and the article as a way of substantiating the headline.

. I don't make a claim and in this instance, an accusation, by posting only a link then dodge questions like you are doing.

Im just looking to "ubderstand" whatever it is your are tying to say.

Seems like you are trying to tie the information to a prediction/ opinion as to what Romney will do as president. So, have at it. Maybe nixon can retun a favor and speak up for you.

So help us ubderstand you point instead of dodging the questions. If you can.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  8. Sep 4, 2012 #8

azpilot

azpilot

azpilot

Don't know if you are a "bad guy" you certainly are a blind Republican based on all of your prior posts who refuses to believe any harm has been caused to this country by any Republican.

So here's a couple simple yes/no questions:

Do you believe any Republican in the past has caused economic harm to the US?

Is this all at the hands of Obama and any other Democrat?

What's does "tying"mean?
    What does "retun" mean?
    What does "you point" mean?
    Did you mean "trying to understand what you're trying to say"

Your 6th grade humor is quite impressive.

You never EVER answer any questions so why should I oblige you? You dodge questions all the time.

Here's a simple one. What is 2+2? You can answer it with pride.

For the rest of you that may read this horsesh$t. Romney won't do anything to fix our countries woes. It will all be double speak and number manipulation the same as what all others have done in the past... The fact is most "Republicans" are full of sh$t when it comes to reducing deficits and running a balanced budget. The numbers referenced above prove that. "we are for less government and less taxes" for every state except ours. I expect a Romney administration to be no different since he will be working with the same clowns in the house and senate. Let's say the Republicans take control of the senate and can implement "real change". It won't happen, it hasn't happened in the past, and won't happen in the future because no current politician is willing to make the tough choices. They can't. Doing so will prevent them from being re-elected and though owe to much to the donors who put them in power.

9. Sep 4, 2012 #9

fazole

fazole

fazole

So stop voting for Democrips and Republicons. There are other people running for president. Tel a friend.

10. Sep 4, 2012 #10

nixon

nixon

nixon

Ideally one would vote for someone like minded. Pragmatically one vote for the lesser evil who 's got a chance of winning and therefore make a difference. Voting for an independent may make you feel good in the moment but for every day the greater evil is in power you ask yourself why you threw your vote away.

PS I may throw my vote away and vote for an independent but only if I know Romney and Paul won't win.

11. Sep 4, 2012 #11

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

I was trying to speak your language to help you uberstand.

You know, the value of past administrations is an honest assessment of what worked and what did not.

With the honest and complete truth of results from past administrations, going forward, there are two administrations that truly matter:

1. The current one

2. The next one

Take your pick.

Where have I said Republicans have not caused harm to this country?? It is common for you to lie as in "who refuses to believe any harm has been caused to this country by any Republican" then ask a question based on your own lie. WTF is the matter with you?

Try this on for size: I think W caused a lot of Economic harm to this country by not standing up to lies and slander from dirt like you. Satisfied??

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  12. Sep 5, 2012 #12

azpilot

azpilot

azpilot

You a correct no Republican Administration has done anything to cut the deficit. I don't see this changing in the future whether it be in 2013 or of they win in 2016. Before you get all worked up the Democrats haven't either.

Sure that makes perfect sense. Slander that's rich...

Get some help... I know "dirt" like me is the cause of all evil in the country. Let's see I pay my bills on time, I balance my personal budget, never been arrested, own multiple small businesses to make an extra buck, never been on welfare, didn't take out student loans for college (which most can't afford to pay back), had a job the majority of my life since I was 12, don't steal from my neighbors, don't lie by saying I am going to do one thing and then go do something entirely different.

If I am dirt I am proud of it!

Go away to your little shack in the woods you pathetic little man. When you are shooting rounds at Obama posters and jerking off to Romney/Ryan posters just remember the Republicans couldn't give two cents about you either..

Time to go be productive... Good day...

13. Sep 5, 2012 #13

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Good. Now complete the clean up by not making up what someone else says. Until then, your lie remains.

While you are struggling with that, learn how our government works and what an "administration" is.

An administration (loosley defined as POTUS) can present a balanced budget, tax cuts, etc but it is congress that acts on it and in the current state of total loss liberal-ism, the democrat controlled and led Senate fails to act on a budget.

So, we now have what we have. Obama calling $9 trillion in debt unpatriotic in a Bush bash yet increasing it to $16 million and people like you who are tepid, if not totally silent about it.

So, back to the question about administrations. Do you want the current one or a new one?

14. Sep 5, 2012 #14

V2+15

V2+15

V2+15

And to add to the "Bush Bashing", BOTH Nobama and Her Majesty the Queen Pelosi were ready to string up Dubyuh by is balls from a yard arm because of HIGH GAS PRICES. Gas prices have nearly DOUBLED since that incompetent FOOL took office. Where's the outcry from Queen Pelosi now????? Oh...she's on knee-pads before the chosen one. :roll: Such a double standard, we have here.

I'm not saying Repubs aren't guilty of double standards as well, it just seems that all these BIG STATEMENTS Nobama was making when he first started out seem to have faded like that SBD piff fart between your wife's legs.

15. Sep 5, 2012 #15

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

Rule 34 applies, although it's pretty much all over and not that unique.

16. Sep 5, 2012 #16

nixon

nixon

nixon

Ahm, perhaps you should check your facts.

http://jedipunk.newsvine.com/_news/...did-not-blame-high-gas-prices-on-bush-in-2009

Unless you are lying on purpose... the Fox News way.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  17. Sep 6, 2012 #17

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

You and Pelosi share an attribute: disgusting. Neither of you can stomach the truth.

BTW clown, $3.07 would be nice compared to the $3.65 down the road today.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/flashback-pelosi-07-blames-bush-307-gas-12-blames-speculators

Flashback - Pelosi '07: Blames Bush for $3.07 Gas, In '12 Blames 'Speculators'

(CNSNews.com) - In May of 2007 then-House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was critical of the nationwide price of gas reaching a $3.07 average and squarely placed the blame on the Bush administration.
    “Drivers are paying a heavy price for the Bush administration’s failure to enact a comprehensive energy strategy,” Pelosi said.
    “Years of Bush Administration's policies that have favored big oil over the consumers have resulted in record dependence on foreign oil, leaving American families and businesses to pay even higher prices.”
    Pelsoi continued, “This Congress, under the Democratic leadership, is working to make up for years of inaction, taking America in a new direction that helps bring down the cost of gas and promotes energy independence. Energy independence is essential, essential to reducing the price at the pump.”
    As of March 2012 the average nationwide price of gas is $3.79, but Pelosi does not blame the Obama administration or the president’s plan for energy independence. Instead she focuses her criticism on speculators.
    “Supply is up. Demand is down, you would think the price would come down. Enter the speculators,” Pelosi said on March 1, 2012.
    “Not the healthy speculation that is normal to the marketplace, but a speculation that can add 20 percent to the cost of a barrel of oil. The American people have to know that, because this has happened before

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012