Usurper?

Help Support The Pipe:

APU

Yes, because we all saw how after we learned that the wmd story was bogus that the republicans came out and said it was fake. Once again, they make a claim and its proven false, but they still hang on to it.

The other funny thing, well sad actually, is that they are trying to discredit Obama who was duly elected. Meanwhile they forget that Bush was put into office by the Supreme Court. Remember what republicans said to democrats or anyone else who complained about it? Shut up and get over it!

Seems they aren't very good at taking their own medicine?

By the way, the try and discredit people arguing against the "Republic of Kenya" on his birth certificate saying that it could have been used on documents. If so, then why don't they post unrelated government documents to back up that claim?
In all fairness to self respecting Republicans out there, Even, they acknowledge that this birther stuff is a result of a far right wing fringe. Not sure that birthers are really Republicans any more that the anti-governement "militia" groups, legion in the 90s.

APU

Really? If that was true wouldn't republicans come out against that when confronted? The dems aren't the ones supporting this movement. Trent Franks of Arizona is the only one who will come out and say its nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qaf-VZWcQ

Fly:

I think they should, but they're playing the old game of politics. As much as they disagree with the birther B.S., they sure don't want to pass on those votes for 2010 and beyond! Notice, that those Republicans who are not in politics, or don't make their money from sensational media are more than willing to call the whole thing nonsense. (ie. George Will, David Brooks, etc.) These are the self-respecting types that I'm speaking about! What a shame, and how disgraceful to the memory of a once great political party!

nixon

What a shame, and how disgraceful to the memory of a once great political party!
It is beyond a shame and somewhat dangerous. It has left this country with no alternative to the Democratic party and that is NOT good news - at least when left unopposed.

* When will the GOP realize the error in their ways and try to rectify their mistakes?
* Will it happen before an alternative emerges that will kill off the GOP completely?
* Will the Christian Coalition and the ultra right wing conservatives realize they need to compromise with independents, libertarians, and centrist to have a meaningful voice? Or are they simply so blind in their ways they will continue their self destruction?

Those are questions we will not know the answer to for a while...

rvpilot

You are now officially a "Birther." Not even the majority of the Republican party wants anything to do with birthers...
Nixon, Nixon, Nixon....if calling me a "birther" makes you feel better, go ahead.

I, like a growing majority of Americans, want to know the TRUTH!

He said he was going to be transparent, but then WHY is he hiding his records????

Let the chips fall where they may......

Ready.Set.Jet

Just goes to show that people will ignore evidence that contradicts their views. I fear for republicans. Obama loves this "conspiracy". The crazies keep coming out, mainstream America distances themselves from them, and Obama reaps the benefits.

I'm afraid the republican party really is heading the way of the Whigs.

nixon

I, like a growing majority of Americans, want to know the TRUTH!
Now that is misstating and stretching the truth, or borderline lying, in this context. Growing majority? Do you live in Alaska?

rvpilot

Look at what FactCheck.org is saying about Obama. This was part of his FighttheSmears website.

http://www.fightthesmears.com.php5-9.websitetestlink.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

READ IT!!! Here, I even copied/pasted it here!

FactCheck.org Clarifies Barack’s Citizenship

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

READ that last sentence! If he had Kenyan citizenship, he IS NOT a NATURAL BORN citizen, therefore INELIGIBLE to hold the office of POTUS!

They admit it their own words he has/had KENYAN citizenship!!!!!!!

That link may or may not work. They are scrubbing the net now.

Last edited:

nixon

Really??????? Here is an AOL online poll.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105023

It is linked from WND.
Poll: Birthers Republicans, Southerners

WASHINGTON, Aug. 1 (UPI) -- More than one-quarter of Republicans believe President Obama was born outside the United States, a poll done for the liberal Web site Daily Kos reports.

Overall, only 11 percent of those surveyed said Obama was born elsewhere, and another 12 percent were unsure, while 77 percent said the president was born in a hospital in Hawaii.

But the poll found there was a strong regional and political tilt on the issue.

While 93 percent of Democrats and 82 percent of independents said the president is a U.S. native, only 42 percent of Republicans did. Thirty percent of Republicans were unsure and 28 percent believe Obama is not native-born.

Only 47 percent of Southerners believe the president, compared with 93 percent in the Northeast, 90 percent in the Midwest and 87 percent in the West.

Obama's father, a Kenyan, was a student in Hawaii when he married Obama's mother. While his father eventually returned to Kenya, Obama is a U.S. citizen both because of his birthplace and his mother's citizenship.

The poll by Research 2000 was conducted July 27-30 and has a margin of error of 2 percentage points either way.

Using inference I'd be inclined to believe you are living in the South and a Republican.

FlyXJTnow

Careful now, they are coming to get you... better hide ;)
Don't waste your time Nixon. We know RV doesn't have the integrity to admit he got duped by that chick Oily Taint. It appears now that it was a forged Australian birth certificate. I thought rv may fess up, but I see he just wants to change the subject.

rvpilot

Don't waste your time Nixon. We know RV doesn't have the integrity to admit he got duped by that chick Oily Taint. It appears now that it was a forged Australian birth certificate. I thought rv may fess up, but I see he just wants to change the subject.
Don't ever question my integrity, sport. If wrong, I will admit it.

You, on the other hand, I highly doubt. Left wing lemmings usually don't have a backbone.

You still haven't answered my question: If this is authentic, are you going to admit that YOU got duped?????

Last edited:

FlyXJTnow

Dude its been proven wrong. What more do you want seriously? What would satisfy you? I'll question your integrity because you obviously don't have any. Not only that you are the laughingstock of the country and political herpes to the republican cause.

Get a F'ing clue. If I ever flew with you and you started going off on this birth stuff I'd throw your *** out at the next out station. That's a promise.

rvpilot

Dude its been proven wrong. What more do you want seriously? What would satisfy you? I'll question your integrity because you obviously don't have any. Not only that you are the laughingstock of the country and political herpes to the republican cause.

Get a F'ing clue. If I ever flew with you and you started going off on this birth stuff I'd throw your *** out at the next out station. That's a promise.
You STILL didn't answer my question, DUDE!

BTW, I suspect the only way you would fly with me is if you were downgraded, at which point I would throw YOUR arse out at the next outstation, sport!

I want him to show he is eligible, NOT with a document posted to his website, that can be manipulated!

Last edited:

Latest posts