Usurper?

Help Support The Pipe:

dynamiteone

You delight in guns going after Palin for trumped up "ethics" charges so get used to our side going after O on this birth certificate issue. I hope they prevail and get rid of that fraud of a president soon. Biden would be so bad he couldn't get a thing done and the US would be better off in legislative paralysis then more of what has happend since Jan 20.

After 8 years of the bull$hit your side threw at Bush, it's high time it was thrown back in their face. Get used to it. 57,000,000 people didn't vote for this fraud and more are regretting they did every day.

Blunt, but it is what it is.

nixon

After 8 years of the bull$hit your side threw at Bush, it's high time it was thrown back in their face. Get used to it. 57,000,000 people didn't vote for this fraud and more are regretting they did every day.

51 millon voted for Gore against Bush - 50 million voted for Bush... get over it - THAT is blunt.

FlyXJTnow

You delight in guns going after Palin for trumped up "ethics" charges so get used to our side going after O on this birth certificate issue. I hope they prevail and get rid of that fraud of a president soon. Biden would be so bad he couldn't get a thing done and the US would be better off in legislative paralysis then more of what has happend since Jan 20.

So you are going to completely brush aside the article that I posted? You seem so focused that any info to the contrary you dismiss.

There is evidence Palin violated ethics. In fact, the new charge is pretty serious regarding her using the office of governor to solicit money for her legal defense fund. "Troopergate" didn't exactly exonerate her either.

I chuckle at you righties. I didn't like Bush because he used the constitution as a sheet of toilet paper. I didn't like Bush, but I love my country and was sad for what was happening to it. You on the other hand, are so upset that you lost the election to Obama that you openly wish for his failure at the detriment of our country. I NEVER rooted against Bush, I simply didn't like him.

Maybe you should practice the motto from McCain's campaign...."Country First".

dynamiteone

51 millon voted for Gore against Bush - 50 million voted for Bush... get over it - THAT is blunt.
Gore picked his battle in Florida and lost. He not only lost in the court, he lost in the recount the dems did the following March. I also recall he couldn't carry his own state. Not particularly relevant but a fun fact to recall.

I am quite over an election that occured 8 plus years ago and quite accepting of the election that occured less than a year ago which is what matters today, tomorrow and beyond.

dynamiteone

So you are going to completely brush aside the article that I posted? You seem so focused that any info to the contrary you dismiss.

There is evidence Palin violated ethics. In fact, the new charge is pretty serious regarding her using the office of governor to solicit money for her legal defense fund. "Troopergate" didn't exactly exonerate her either.

I chuckle at you righties. I didn't like Bush because he used the constitution as a sheet of toilet paper. I didn't like Bush, but I love my country and was sad for what was happening to it. You on the other hand, are so upset that you lost the election to Obama that you openly wish for his failure at the detriment of our country. I NEVER rooted against Bush, I simply didn't like him.

Maybe you should practice the motto from McCain's campaign...."Country First".
Here's a few thoughts you can "chuckle" over and questions you will avoid:

If you were country first you would be against Obama giving your country away to anyone but you or taking it over for the government.

Do you have any GM stock purchased before the bankruptcy?? Do you have any of the $19 billion of the tax money given to GM just this year that is gone? Do you wonder where it went? Do you wonder how that was "country first"?

Sorry about the snub of your one scrawny little article that pales compared to the longer one detailing the unresolved issues surrounding his birth certificate.

Is there anywhere in the constitution that allows the government to give a corporation money and fire an employee??

Have you considered that if Obama succeeded with everything he wants to do, it would ultimately be to the detriment of our country??

Your zeal to down Palin and anything conservative can and will bite you back. Truth has a way of doing that. "Troopergate" either exonerated her or it didn't. The "evidence" you revel in is micro interpretation of procedures and largely an opponents opinion and self serving interpretation.

It's not the first "ethics" charge. All others have been dismissed as the bull$hit they are. Seems you will buy into just any bull$hit idea as long as it is against a conservative.

Have you ever thought about why there is opposition to Palin and the type of opposition employed?

Have you considered the opposition is because she is a huge threat to your liberal heros and their morally bankrupt liberal philosophy. She appears to be a huge threat to you too.

Last edited:

FlyXJTnow

You side stepped the issue pretty quick. That's the problem with the birthers. When the truth is presented, they claim conspiracy. I guess you didn't read the article. Believe me, if it was real McCain would have used it. Palin was calling him a terrorist remember?

I'm not sure why you point out "Country First" to me. I brought that up because it was the republican slogan for the campaign, but once again you show that like every thing else republican branded, its just a slogan.

dynamiteone

You side stepped the issue pretty quick. That's the problem with the birthers. When the truth is presented, they claim conspiracy. I guess you didn't read the article. Believe me, if it was real McCain would have used it. Palin was calling him a terrorist remember?

I'm not sure why you point out "Country First" to me. I brought that up because it was the republican slogan for the campaign, but once again you show that like every thing else republican branded, its just a slogan.
Eight questions and you ignored them...or would that be a "side step"? Dang....another question!

Your article about McCain looking into the fraudulent POTUS is not the end of the story. Reasons exist why this won't go away all supported by the fact his camp has spent considerable money supressing the issue and had a friendly judge seal the document.

If it was a non issue, he would answer the question with conclusive evidence. What is he hiding??

Seems O has as much difficulty with a tough question as you do. No wonder you identify with him.

FlyXJTnow

Eight questions and you ignored them...or would that be a "side step"? Dang....another question!

Your article about McCain looking into the fraudulent POTUS is not the end of the story. Reasons exist why this won't go away all supported by the fact his camp has spent considerable money supressing the issue and had a friendly judge seal the document.

If it was a non issue, he would answer the question with conclusive evidence. What is he hiding??

Seems O has as much difficulty with a tough question as you do. No wonder you identify with him.
I'm sure the McCain camp had access to the same official records and then some. They thought it was a story, learned it wasn't, and let it go. Even Fox News, famous for non stories and half truths wont run with this. The fringe won't let it go because they have nothing left. Everything they've tried to do to derail Obama hasn't worked.

You must be new to conspiracy theories because rule number one is not to give them legitimacy. The White House has better things to do than give credence to the silly people who made this up.

Politicians seal records all the time, in fact, Bush even did it as governor instead of turning it over to the state of Texas. Do you think he was trying to hide something? I doubt it, that's just way it works. The movement won't accept the facts.

I'd be curious to what you think about the 9-11 truthers? There's more credible evidence that the government was behind 9-11 than Obama not being born in the US, but most rational people see how silly it is.

nixon

I am quite over an election that occured 8 plus years ago and quite accepting of the election that occured less than a year ago which is what matters today, tomorrow and beyond.
Sounds like you are not over the last election as much as you claim since you keep on referring to the 57 million. The election is in the past - start looking forward.

dynamiteone

Sounds like you are not over the last election as much as you claim since you keep on referring to the 57 million. The election is in the past - start looking forward.
Talk about one who is not over an election. You brought up Bush/Gore.

Regarding looking forward: I am one of the 57,000,000 (and growing) that is doing exactly that.

known

Here's a few thoughts you can "chuckle" over and questions you will avoid:

If you were country first you would be against Obama giving your country away to anyone but you or taking it over for the government.

Do you have any GM stock purchased before the bankruptcy?? Do you have any of the $19 billion of the tax money given to GM just this year that is gone? Do you wonder where it went? Do you wonder how that was "country first"?

Sorry about the snub of your one scrawny little article that pales compared to the longer one detailing the unresolved issues surrounding his birth certificate.

Is there anywhere in the constitution that allows the government to give a corporation money and fire an employee??

Have you considered that if Obama succeeded with everything he wants to do, it would ultimately be to the detriment of our country??

Your zeal to down Palin and anything conservative can and will bite you back. Truth has a way of doing that. "Troopergate" either exonerated her or it didn't. The "evidence" you revel in is micro interpretation of procedures and largely an opponents opinion and self serving interpretation.

It's not the first "ethics" charge. All others have been dismissed as the bull$hit they are. Seems you will buy into just any bull$hit idea as long as it is against a conservative.

Have you ever thought about why there is opposition to Palin and the type of opposition employed?

Have you considered the opposition is because she is a huge threat to your liberal heros and their morally bankrupt liberal philosophy. She appears to be a huge threat to you too.
-Under republicans, there has been more foreign ownership of US companies via the NYSE/NASDAQ than under democrats. Who is giving the country away? Just before Bush left office a Saudi Prince bought about 1.3 BILLION dollars worth of "C" right at $3/share. Wonder if he had any 'inside' info...

-The plan to buy GM was concocted under Bush's administration and he didn't act on it because he knew they would survive long enough for the problem to land in O's lap. If they wouldn't have had the cash to last as long as they did, in the shape they were in, Bush would've been forced to act. Stop making it out like it's only O who just woke up and bought GM one day. The actions of buying GM and someday selling the stock for a profit have saved US jobs. Someday when the good things about these moves come out, you'll probably come on here and claim a republican victory (remember, it was Bush's team that concocted the 'save GM' plan you'll say)

- I think the constitution grants congress the power to make laws. Is there anything in the Constitution that says I can't take a dump in your v-file?

- Have you considered that NO President has ever completed 100% of his agenda. It's called "checks and balances", mid-term elections, etc... this question is illogical.

- Palin is not as large of a threat as you would believe. Maybe she can attend the Zoolander school and brush up on her speaking abilities and stuff or whatever.

Any more political questions you need answered... it's always a treat to educate guys like you, D1.

dynamiteone

-Under republicans, there has been more foreign ownership of US companies via the NYSE/NASDAQ than under democrats. Who is giving the country away? Just before Bush left office a Saudi Prince bought about 1.3 BILLION dollars worth of "C" right at $3/share. Wonder if he had any 'inside' info...

Wonder if you could give us more info on that? Wonder if you have a problem with this because of who the buyer is? Wonder if you have a clue as to how much the Chinese are buying of the US? Wonder if you have a clue as to how much of the Chinese buying was done under past administrations and how much of that was defense sensitive?

-The plan to buy GM was concocted under Bush's administration and he didn't act on it because he knew they would survive long enough for the problem to land in O's lap. If they wouldn't have had the cash to last as long as they did, in the shape they were in, Bush would've been forced to act. Stop making it out like it's only O who just woke up and bought GM one day. The actions of buying GM and someday selling the stock for a profit have saved US jobs. Someday when the good things about these moves come out, you'll probably come on here and claim a republican victory (remember, it was Bush's team that concocted the 'save GM' plan you'll say)

If you are saying it was a bad deal under Bush, do you suddenly have no problem with it because your hero pushed it through?

- I think the constitution grants congress the power to make laws. Is there anything in the Constitution that says I can't take a dump in your v-file?

Probably not. I'm sure there are laws about vandalism and so forth that I would exploit in prosecuting you. However, I may also play by your rules in responding. Think about that one. Or not, which is not a threat but a promise.

- Have you considered that NO President has ever completed 100% of his agenda. It's called "checks and balances", mid-term elections, etc... this question is illogical.

Which will be best for the US if this president is stopped right now.

- Palin is not as large of a threat as you would believe. Maybe she can attend the Zoolander school and brush up on her speaking abilities and stuff or whatever.

Get real. Or choose not to. Ignorance is bliss until the train hits you.

Any more political questions you need answered... it's always a treat to educate guys like you, D1.
Keep 'em coming.

dynamiteone

Does the "and growing" part mean than some of the now 56,800,000 are from Texas?

I'm not a fan of polls in that many are often abused and designed to support a conclusion going in.

Conversely, as in any research and measurements taken over time, they can identify trends. Rassmusen seems to be generally respected across political aisles and the trend they are identifying would support "and growing".

Care to challenge their information?

Don't challenge me. Challenge Rassmusen.

FlyXJTnow

Guy, he did release it during the campaign. Its been verified by independent observers and backed up by the state of Hawaii.

It all goes back to my original claim, when the evidence comes out in favor, the birthers scream "Conspiracy!" You could get in a time machine and go back to the delivery room and the fringe still isn't going to see it that way. The problem now is that the fringe has gotten some of the mainstream on board who are still upset about the results of the election.

I'm still curious why these same people aren't as adamant about the 9-11 truthers?

OneGuy

Guy, he did release it during the campaign. Its been verified by independent observers and backed up by the state of Hawaii.

It all goes back to my original claim, when the evidence comes out in favor, the birthers scream "Conspiracy!" You could get in a time machine and go back to the delivery room and the fringe still isn't going to see it that way. The problem now is that the fringe has gotten some of the mainstream on board who are still upset about the results of the election.

I'm still curious why these same people aren't as adamant about the 9-11 truthers?
As previously mentioned, they released a "Certification of Birth" not a "Birth Certificate" (there is a difference). I am by no means buying into the "Birthers" claims just want accuracy. This issue or non-issue doesn't bother me. I think the guy will "hang himself" with the American people with his actions and words.
OG

FlyXJTnow

From Politifact.com, an investigative website:

If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State's office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies.

Also,

And there's the rub. It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world's biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything's possible.

But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what's reasonable has to take over.

There is not one shred of evidence to disprove PolitiFact's conclusion that the candidate's name is Barack Hussein Obama, or to support allegations that the birth certificate he released isn't authentic.

Latest posts