Usurper?

Help Support The Pipe:

rvpilot

I know, he was proved eligible by the MSM, and signed off by the DNC. But, there are still persistent questions regarding Obama's natural born citizen status. Now there are two different hospitals in which he claims to be born in, Queens and Kapi'olani in Honolulu. Even Ghana says he was born in Africa!

www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=6634

Now, the military is starting to question if he is a legit CIC. Hannity, Lou Dobbs, etc. have reported on this, but it is starting to grow. This could undermine the military!

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104445

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104146

www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=6700

Disclaimer: Yes, these are from conservative sites. It doesn't matter what party the President belongs to, he/she has to be legal according to the Constitution!

Lecco

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

rvpilot

http://search.bootnetworks.com/search/

Type in "Obama Birth Certificate" to help you wade through it all.
Nice try, but there is a difference between a "certification of live birth", which is what they show, and a "certificate of live birth".

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101483

Why is he spending a lot of money to keep his records sealed, if in fact he has nothing to hide? Why did he sign a Presidential Order on January 26th, sealing his records?

This is about our country, not political parties! I would say the same thing if it were a republican in office.

nixon

Nice try, but there is a difference between a "certification of live birth", which is what they show, and a "certificate of live birth".

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101483

Why is he spending a lot of money to keep his records sealed, if in fact he has nothing to hide? Why did he sign a Presidential Order on January 26th, sealing his records?

This is about our country, not political parties! I would say the same thing if it were a republican in office.
Do you normally live in a padded cell?

Whirlpool

Remember the issue with Bush's military record and how everyone wanted it opened? Interesting turn of events.

I could care less where the dude was born....but I do find it ironic and a bit hypocritical how it is not a big issue for those humping the mans leg.

rvpilot

When everything else fails, claim he's not legitimate to even hold office. Curious what you'd say if McCain had been elected. Do you know where he was born?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNjLpWDWCaE&feature=related
Dude, if he is not "natural born," as defined by the Constitution, HE IS ILLEGAL!

Everything he has done so far will be null and void.

Major Cook challenged his legitimacy. When it became public, the Pentagon revoked his orders to deploy, in effect, admitting the president is not legal. THE MILITARY DOES NOT REVOKE ORDERS FOR NO REASON!!!!!!

By doing so, they have opened the door for any member of any branch of the military to refuse to obey orders! This can cause a breakdown in military discipline, and lead to a constitutional crisis.

And yes, I know where McCain was born. The same thing applies to him!

We can not pick and choose which parts of the Constitution we want to follow. We either abide by it, or not........

FlyXJTnow

Lets play this out. The evidence is contrary to your points. Lack of evidence doesn't mean something is true. If they couldn't find a birth certificate at all it would be more of a story. Because we all know when Obama was born his grandmother knew he'd grow up to be president so she had to fake it.

So you actually believe that a country who can find Saddam in a rate hole, follow terrorists through the mountains using spy technology, has the web of the CIA, FBI, NSA, and numerous other intelligence agencies can do all that but can't confirm the president is an American citizen? Pretty tall odds.

The reason this stuff has no traction, other than the republican party, is because rational people know this to be nonsense.

dynamiteone

The rest of that statement should include "and there are a whole lot of people absolutely terrified his birth certificate would invalidate his presidency".

Indeed, let's play this out. Why does the controversy continue? Of course it is propogated by any one of the 57,000,000 Americans who did not vote for him. Are you suggesting the issue should be headed by his chief of staff?? Duh?

It doesn't matter where McCain was born or who the POTUS is not. Why can't the current POTUS produce, with as much ease as you or I, a birth certificate in the same form you or I can?? The lack of evidence is the very reason why the controvesy continues. Maybe you can offer a compelling reason why he sealed whatever it is that is a birth certificate.

D1

Last edited:

V2+15

If I had not provided a birth certificate upon my acceptance of an interview here, I would not have been hired. If it were further proven that my birth certificate was a forgery after I got hired, I would be fired.

Why should it be any different for anyone else? ESPECIALLY when it's in the Constitution, for criminy sake.

FlyXJTnow

There is no evidence of that. Just because someone speculates or says they don't believe its true doesn't mean it is. Where are the people who can back up these claims other than just provide speculation? This movement started because someone brought it up many months ago, actually early on in his campaign. He provided the birth certificate and it was the end of story. Several months later when it appeared he'd beat McCain, it came back up. Its been carried by the fringe of the republican party for several more months every since. Not one member of congress believes this story.

I am not defending Obama. I'm saying I'd like some credible proof other than speculation. Not only that, if true, how could this country drop the ball on checking his background? No one has anything to offer other than speculation.

If you or anyone else has evidence, please let us know. You'd be a National hero if you could come forward with that information.

Meanwhile people like Stefan Frederick Cook, who signed up and don't want to serve, are losing their careers. Not only has Cook been told he doesn't have to go to Afghanistan, he also doesn't have access to the Pentagon. Why is that important? Because his "real" job is that of a civilian contractor for the Pentagon. Seems like his "Lawyer" should have thought that one through better.

Lastly, I remember republicans up in arms over people saying Bush had started an illegal war and how that undermined his presidency. Now the republicans are saying the president isn't a natural born citizen? Talk about short memories!

APU

I'm willing to bet that lot's of 47 year old males are unable to produce an original (pre-electronic) copy of their birth certificate. I know I can't and I'm not 47. A matter of fact, in moving I lost a copy of my 5 year olds certificate and had to get a certified copy. Sure hope the kid never runs for President!

V2+15

I believe the issue revolves around the difference and confusion between a computerized Certification of Live Birth (which the Obama administration has produced) with an actual Certificate of Live Birth (or copy thereof). Apparently the Certificate of Live Birth (not the certification) contains, among other things, the signature of the attending physician or midwife and information about the birth hospital.

This link shows the difference between the two:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101483

When hired, I was required to produce a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH to the company...took ten minutes to fill out the request and mail it to the appropriate Department of Health in the state I was born. It shows all details of where, when, who, etc., etc. If this were an issue for me, I'd do what I could to prove everyone wrong so they'd STFU.

Last edited:

dynamiteone

A lot of 47 year old males can't produce a birth cert but only one of them matters. If there were not grounds for the controversy, the controversy would go away. It does not for some reason.

I chuckle at the "fringe of the republican party" descriptive. Seems, a handy put down designed to denigrate a critic. What if this fringe turns out to be correct?? Scary thought for an O supporter.

The fringe of the republican party maybe then be very preferable over the middle of the growing cess pool where O, Pelosi and Reid find themselves.

rvpilot

Not only that, if true, how could this country drop the ball on checking his background? No one has anything to offer other than speculation.
Because the main stream media and the democratic national committee pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. There is plenty of proof, just read the links I posted.

Latest posts