Travel on XJET

Discussion in 'The Pipe' started by Foo Man Choo, Oct 20, 2007.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Oct 20, 2007 #1

Foo Man Choo

Foo Man Choo

Foo Man Choo

How do XJET branded employees fly on CAL and vice versa, (CAL employees traveling on branded XJET flying)?

Thanks

2. Oct 20, 2007 #2

Hbrow15

Hbrow15

Hbrow15

Branded crew travel on CAL the same as everyone else does by listing on Coair as far as Branded support staff and CAL employees on Branded can't help with that one.

3. Oct 20, 2007 #3

Dominican Aviator

Dominican Aviator

Dominican Aviator

For those who have seen our intranet homepage (xjt.com), you'll notice the rollout date keeps being pushed back. Supposedly the new page will have a link to our own travel office, very useful now that CAL is cutting us off on OAL travel. I'd imagine we eill be able to list there for branded as well.

4. Oct 21, 2007 #4

xkuzme1

xkuzme1

xkuzme1

That is an awfully forward looking statement. You must more faith in out IT guys then the rest of us. I think that the new site will only have some really stupid change. I'll bet that you'll be able to view your uniform reimbursement after imputing your password only eight more times!

X

5. Oct 21, 2007 #5

Jetlink1175

Jetlink1175

Jetlink1175

xkuzme1, you make a good point. The sad truth is that is we don't get our actual reservations system "cohesive" with the other global systems, we are leaving a ton of money on the table. What we have now could've been designed over a beer filled weekend by two 18 year olds.

6. Oct 21, 2007 #6

Dominican Aviator

Dominican Aviator

Dominican Aviator

There's a good idea if I've ever heard one (the beer part anyway). But have you ever worked at a company with no I.T. problems, or know someone who does? Ours is not bad, and the major problems are generally fixed quickly, despite happening at the worst times. And don't knock it til you've tried it. The company site (expressjet.com) looks great, IMHO.

So just chill and keep I.T. real.

7. Oct 21, 2007 #7

Jetlink1175

Jetlink1175

Jetlink1175

I didn't slam the I.T. support staff. My point was that our reservations system and web site have a lot of catching up to do.

8. Oct 22, 2007 #8

Dominican Aviator

Dominican Aviator

Dominican Aviator

Will definitely admit that, especially since as I recall we still have to call in to nonrev on branded (unless jumpseating).

As for the original question:
    enter GG PASS XE into Sonic/SHARES

9. Oct 22, 2007 #9

EWR145CA

EWR145CA

EWR145CA

The new travel site is from an outside vendor and offers some promising features. HR keeps saying by November 1st... keep your fingers crossed. This will also have buddy passes on branded and all interline agreements.