There is no god.

Discussion in 'The Pipe' started by Whydoitry, Oct 14, 2006.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 14, 2006 #1

Whydoitry

Whydoitry

Whydoitry

God doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.

2. Oct 14, 2006 #2

cntrypckr

cntrypckr

cntrypckr

According to Slayer, "God hates us all". Shoulda seen people rushing the hotel vans and the ensuing fights yesterday at BUF.......can't say I blame him

3. Oct 14, 2006 #3

JohnnyCleveland

JohnnyCleveland

JohnnyCleveland

Someone once told me that if you believe in God and you're wrong you'll lose nothing. However, if you don't believe in God and you're wrong, well.............

4. Oct 14, 2006 #4

C130Loadm

C130Loadm

C130Loadm

Prove your right...

5. Oct 14, 2006 #5

known

known

known

Your woman was screaming for him last night but her and I were the only ones who came?

:twisted:

(doesn't so much prove you are wrong, but you did leave yourself open for that one, dude)

P.S. God is real.

6. Oct 14, 2006 #6

PBoilard

PBoilard

PBoilard

7. Oct 14, 2006 #7

Suave

Suave

Suave

Even if your kidding on this thread, this isn't funny at all. I usually keep my post for the training dept. questions, but this one really bothered me. Why would you even post something like this? Whether you believe in God or not, why would you try to pull posts about this on an aviation crack pipe?

As you can probably tell, I do believe in God and I am a devoted Christian. And when somebody says something like this, it does bother me. To each there own if you do or don't believe. But if you have the balls to post something like this, I assume you have the shoulders to carry the burden that comes with it. I can't imagine that if you do not believe in God what your life must be like. Plain and boring I suppose. When you believe in God you still have struggles, sometimes more than those whom don't believe. Only for the reason that we know that God is in control and will never give us more than we could ever handle. And that through those struggles, we become stronger and better Christians for the obiedience of our faith.

God is real, he is very real. And I can only pray for you through your screen name unless you care to post your real one, (don't think that's gonna happen with a comment like yours.) But I do pray that one day you will come to know the Lord and that you will see how very real and wonderful he is. I also pray that if you have a family that they too will come to know Him if they do not already. Being a Christian is an amazing gift that God has given me and I love him more and more each day. But even though you may say that he is not real, he still loves you and always will.

I would love to talk with you one on one if you were interested. Not to convert you, but just to talk with you about why you don't believe he's real. I won't embarass you or even argue with you. I would just share with you what he has done in my life and how he can change yours.

May God Bless You Today.

PM me if you like with your real name, and maybe we can have an adult conversation about this. If not, I will still pray for you.

Rick Childers

8. Oct 14, 2006 #8

chiudog

chiudog

chiudog

Will all due respect, I don't believe in God but still live one heck of a life! My life is anything BUT plain and boring, and I can say the same for many of my friends - most do not believe in God. I respect your beliefs and the beliefs of others, but I do not recommend operating under such false assumptions.

With that said, I encourage you to continue your beliefs, I'll do the same, and together, we'll both be happy :D

9. Oct 14, 2006 #9

muchodenero

muchodenero

muchodenero

10. Oct 14, 2006 #10

Hammer

Hammer

Hammer

"Evidence that Demands a Verdict" by Josh McDowell. If this book doesn't convince you, possibly nothing will.

11. Oct 14, 2006 #11

C130Loadm

C130Loadm

C130Loadm

Well said Rick! Though I am certainly not the model Christian, I do maintain my beliefs and know they have carried me through some very hard times. Without them, I am not sure what I would have done. I am thankful everyday for the gifts I have been given.

How do I know God is real? (this is a bit sappy but all parents will understand.)

Every morning when I get up, I peak into my daughters room as she is just starting to wake up. Her little eyes wonder around her crib and then find mine peering through the crack in the door. She smiles.....and I know God exist.

12. Oct 14, 2006 #12

Whydoitry

Whydoitry

Whydoitry

The burden of proof is on the believer not the non believer. How would you convince a polytheist that there is only one god?

13. Oct 14, 2006 #13

V2+15

V2+15

V2+15

Only if you're Catholic... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

Good post Rick. I would only add that my foundation is all about the personal RELATIONSHIP I have with my God Father and Christ.

14. Oct 14, 2006 #14

Whydoitry

Whydoitry

Whydoitry

I too am a parent and I understand your feelings of joy and love seeing your daughter. To me that is love.

15. Oct 14, 2006 #15
  16. Oct 14, 2006 #16

ExXJTSD

ExXJTSD

ExXJTSD

17. Oct 14, 2006 #17

ExXJTSD

ExXJTSD

ExXJTSD

18. Oct 14, 2006 #18
    Edited to remove useless information:

You can't prove God exists. It takes Faith. You can't pressure someone into believing, nor do I try. If they want to know, I'll tell them what I believe and what He has done for my life.

Nick Faith
    IAH FO

19. Oct 14, 2006 #19

ExXJTSD

ExXJTSD

ExXJTSD

20. Oct 14, 2006 #20

Ximon

Ximon

Ximon

Uh, that argument didn't make a bit of sense. Air? Here ya go:

All of that can be proven scientifically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.