The newest all time low !

Discussion in 'The Pipe' started by suitcase, May 11, 2019.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. May 11, 2019 #1

suitcase

suitcase

suitcase

Does anyone even know if this is legal? Bid packet today, only 94 hard lines this month. Here is the question, can they build relief lines with half the month on reserve and the other half a scheduled line? 20 years and I have never seen this. All lines that are not hard lines are half reserve and half hard line. I thought that they had to build x amount of hard relief lines and then reserve lines. Thanks, these are fa lines but just asking. This seems completely illegal to me, if not illegal this is a new all time low on the companies part and I will not be feeling good on these reserve days.

2. May 11, 2019 #2

suitcase

suitcase

suitcase

Sorry, just found the wording and yes they are breaking the contract wording again. " The number of relief lines will be published in the relief and reserve lines bid packet. Relief lines will be constructed after the close of Initial Line Improvement Window but before the opening of the Secondary Line Improvement Window. They are already built and published.

3. May 11, 2019 #3

suitcase

suitcase

suitcase

Never mind, just recieved explanation, rsv days are 175 slots while they work out the computer system. I need a drink, I think I actually blew a blood vessel over this one.