The Day America Died.....

Help Support The Pipe:

PSUPilot

That couldn't be further from the truth. Go compare the percentages of black, youth, and new voters from this election to the last election. Shockingly the same. He won because he had a bigger bank roll. I'm willing to bet that if McCain had the same budget he would be out elected President this morning.

Show me a credible source were it says Obama doesn't salute the flag.

edited to add... the percentages of black, youth, and new voter turn out was the same. However, the vote for the democratic nominee was marginally better this election over 2004.
A picture of it is below...

If you still have doubt, watch this video...long, but good info about your soon-to-be "leader." http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=Q4IrVrkU

IHateBAMA

I think I made the case as to why people in america are dumb
So you love a democracy until it doesn't turn out the way you want it. If democracy doesn't go your way then you assume the electorate are dumb? Am I getting this right?

Rotcearl

PSUPILOT… Thank you for taking the time to research the photo to show these FELLOW AMERICANS what Obama might be about! Everyone keeps calling the race card on this one. Rightly so I can understand why African Americans would vote blindly on this one, hell I probably would have done the same. The fact is, voting for Obama in 2008 was the popular thing to do. The media was on this guys cock the past 21 months. The truth is America was built on murder, wars, revolution, and massive expansion at the cost of others. I'm not saying it’s right, but I'm on the side of realistic thinking ultimately knowing that there are others out there that would kill me if given the chance. Most Americans could care less about our history and the 221 years of building this country to what it is. It’s funny how I never hear about the injustice to millions of American Indians during the 1800's as the country was expanding. African Americans will be talking about slavery until the end of time but fail to mention the American Indians who were raped, murdered, and forced in modern day concentration camps. Again, I am not proud of every aspect of our history, and although I understand it’s the 21st century we need to wake up and realize this world will never be on the same page. This my friends is a dog eat dog world. I know we didn't go to Iraq to find Bin Laden; we went for OIL and for POSITION. Was Vietnam wrong? Yea it was wrong but it was necessary. You think Obama wants to continue our world dominance or teach American a lesson? I guess Russia will do the talking for me, as well go read a newspaper this morning. I will not try to jump deep into religion but does anyone else seem to point this guy to the false prophet? It’s crazy, ALL THE SUPPORTS OF OBAMA WERE SCREAMING LAST NIGHT.....WE NEED CHANGE......WE NEED CHANGE.....WELL MY FRIENDS CHANGE IS COMING.....YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

preludespeeder

Everybody trying to respond to the losing side on here (the republicans), remember two very important aspects of their thinking.

First they do not think for themselves, they listen to theological leaders that tell them how and what to think and say. They follow some one else lead instead of their own. They will spew things like gay marriages will bring Armageddon which ironically enough was said about women having rights, blacks having rights, interracial marriage, and artificial insemination. Still waiting for Armageddon to happen. Also these are the same people that would gladly vote to have the church rule the land by the bible instead of what this country was founded on, the separation of church and state. The first settlers came here because of the same exact thing they are pushing for was in Europe and they were tired of it.

Secondly, these same people believe that the US needs to rule the world with military force. If you do not agree with us then you are against us. These is the scariest words I have ever heard in my life and closely mimic what Hitler said to German people in 1920-30s to get power of that country. This thinking is usually clouded up with fear that we are going to be attacked or that it is a dog eat dog world blah blah blah. They beat the war drums for attacking the middle east because they are the cause of all the problems in the world. Now I do not disagree that there are crazy people in the middle east that need to be fought but world dominance is not the reason to do it.

So in closing, trying to get fear mongering, war touting, religious pawns to understand that the people of this country voted to get rid of this political tactic out of Washington is never going to succeed. Let them have their pity party and whimper a few last sentences before they realize that country is not what it was a few years ago.

Rotcearl

Pre,

I'm spewing fear? Is that what you’re claiming? Awesome Prelude, I guess September 11th was all fun and games. You my sir were right, this isn’t your grandfathers America. Trust me bro, trust me, George Washington is rolling, flipping, and screaming in his grave. There is a responsibility that comes with being the only world’s super power. You claim we want to take over the world? No sir you’re wrong, we answer the world when they call on us. You remember ww1? What about ww2? What about Korea? Man you got a serious case of amnesia. I told you the truth in my previous post, Americas history is dirty but remember war is hell and there’s nothing clean about war. On 9/11 we were called upon again. This time it was different. An attack on our home land. Blame Bush, blame Blair, blame the radical right wingers. I'd rather see war in Iraq than war here in America. The day a 50 year servant of this country whom spent 5 years in a prison war camp loses an election to a man with less than 150 hours in the senate with no record of CHANGE is the day America died. Obama’s time in senate would equal 6.5 days in Vietnam tied up like a pig. Flame away you tree hugging homosexuals. You will get what’s coming. You wanted change. Change you shall have. God save America!!!

PSUPilot

Let's try OUR soon to be leader...unless you plan on defecting to Canada.
No, someone who doesn't salute our flag, wear a flag pin, feel pride towards our country...I do not consider him to be my leader. Not by a long shot.

PSUPilot

Pre,

I'm spewing fear? Is that what you’re claiming? Awesome Prelude, I guess September 11th was all fun and games. You my sir were right, this isn’t your grandfathers America. Trust me bro, trust me, George Washington is rolling, flipping, and screaming in his grave. There is a responsibility that comes with being the only world’s super power. You claim we want to take over the world? No sir you’re wrong, we answer the world when they call on us. You remember ww1? What about ww2? What about Korea? Man you got a serious case of amnesia. I told you the truth in my previous post, Americas history is dirty but remember war is hell and there’s nothing clean about war. On 9/11 we were called upon again. This time it was different. An attack on our home land. Blame Bush, blame Blair, blame the radical right wingers. I'd rather see war in Iraq than war here in America. The day a 50 year servant of this country whom spent 5 years in a prison war camp loses an election to a man with less than 150 hours in the senate with no record of CHANGE is the day America died. Obama’s time in senate would equal 6.5 days in Vietnam tied up like a pig. Flame away you tree hugging homosexuals. You will get what’s coming. You wanted change. Change you shall have. God save America!!!
Amen. I tell ya, it's amazing how fast Americans forgot 9/11.

preludespeeder

Pre,

When did Iraq attack us. The person responsible for attacking us is still alive and well planning his next hit while all of you beat the war drums at a country that never attacked us. Go find a hole to hind in and shut up you pawn. Nobody in this forum is questioning why we were involved in WWI or WWII. Nobody is questioning McCain's service to our country. Your true colors shine you must be part of the "real America". What a joke your thinking has become.

Lastly if you are so scared, as usual, move to another country. How about Iraq since all you seem to think it was worthwhile to attack a nation that was set up by us 25 years ago.

preludespeeder

Amen. I tell ya, it's amazing how fast Americans forgot 9/11.
Rudy Giuliani did not forget, why did you not get him to be nominated. Oh wait your own party was tired of hearing him cling to it. Nobody in this country will ever forget that day but the majority of this country is not going to cower in fear and let the republicans rob us.

puddles

No, someone who doesn't salute our flag, wear a flag pin, feel pride towards our country...I do not consider him to be my leader. Not by a long shot.
Where do you get this crap from? Yes, you posted one video of him not saluting the flag. I can give you three videos of him wearing a pin. Watch all three debates. To make your point fair, does McCain always wear a flag pin. Do you always wear a flag pin?

Also, i'm not really sure how you can say he has no pride towards our country. Has he been on record saying he hates America? Has he said he is ashamed to live in this country?

xjet615

Pre,

None of us have forgotten 9/11, douchebag. My girlfriend at the time was on the 35th floor of tower two when it was hit, my family lost friends in that disaster, and the FDNY chief that was killed was from my town. So don't go preaching about forgetting 9/11 when the closest you ever got to it was your friggin TV screen from somewhere in middle America. The war on terror was brought to us, but it wasn't by the Iraqi's, or Saddam Hussein. Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda were nowhere near Iraq. We have positively no business being there. No one challenged McCain's service to our country either.

By the way, you all sound like ignorant morons when you say 'Flame away you tree hugging homosexuals.' I'm not gay but I've been noticing an awful lot of homophobia amongst the hard core righties around here. Grow up and educate yourselves.

Last edited:

Rotcearl

He did have questionable relationships with terrorist sympathizers and organizers, and if I hear one more person say "He just sat on an education board" PLZZZZZZZZZ. He did say he would bankrupt the coal industry! You may ask then why did Ohio and Penn State vote him in? This election had a record number of early voters that included Ohio and Penn State, bet those coal miners are regretting that one.

Pre,

I don't have a problem with Obama if he stands by this country and rules with tradition and respect. The signs just aren't pointing in that direction. I told you why we went to Iraq, if you don't like it that’s your problem. It's what we did and we would do it again if needed. How many days have you spent in the military? I'm not saying you haven't but I'm curious to know if you’re a battle buddy. Let's not swing the patriotic stick....I think I'll win.

preludespeeder

By the way, you all sound like ignorant morons when you say 'Flame away you tree hugging homosexuals.' I'm not gay but I've been noticing an awful lot of homophobia amongst the hard core righties around here. Grow up and educate yourselves.
That is their religious pawn side coming out. This decade they are beating the fear drums over gay marriage and abortion. Next decade it will be something else. Just move along, nothing to read of interest.

jsbqb11

Where do you get this crap from? Yes, you posted one video of him not saluting the flag. I can give you three videos of him wearing a pin. Watch all three debates. To make your point fair, does McCain always wear a flag pin. Do you always wear a flag pin?

Also, i'm not really sure how you can say he has no pride towards our country. Has he been on record saying he hates America? Has he said he is ashamed to live in this country?

any african american will tell you at times in their life they didnt salute the flag at some point in time! given the history of this country with the black white issue that is what is real! as of yesterday i can say african amercians will never not have a reason anymore in my eyes to not salute! with that being said it's sad that we can't be down for a moment because the person you picked didn't get in, but then say oh well we are a nation of one and come together! because of that we will always be a divided nation and that's sad...things will never change...

Rotcearl

You have me laughing bro. LMMFAO....

I'll be grabbing these posts in a few years reminding us all of what CHANGES Obama brought.

You think it is just coincidence that Russia is already making a move? The one thing I can give to barrack from his speech last night was he said if you want to bring this country or world down we will defeat you. I hope he stands by that.

xjet615

Don't know what was so funny about what I said, your arrogance is pretty amusing though.

preludespeeder

You have me laughing bro. LMMFAO....

I'll be grabbing these posts in a few years reminding us all of what CHANGES Obama brought.

You think it is just coincidence that Russia is already making a move? The one thing I can give to barrack from his speech last night was he said if you want to bring this country or world down we will defeat you. I hope he stands by that.
I will be laughing myself when what you have bought into to be true comes out to be lies and deceit that was package and sold to you. By the way my offer to help you pack so you can move to another country still stands.

V2+15

By the way my offer to help you pack so you can move to another country still stands.
Did you offer that same service to the likes of Baldwin, Striesand, Serandon, Robbins, Springsteen, etc., etc. when Bush was elected?? ;)

Rotcearl

Well I'm in houston right now hanging out on reserve, you can come hang out if you want to. Maybe help me pack up. I live out towards Katy, the intersection of i-10 and the beltway. The offers stands for everybody. God bless America

Latest posts