The Day America Died.....

Help Support The Pipe:

PapaSiera

This has to be one of the saddest days in our nations history. Millions of people were inspired by a candidate they know nothing about. People who do not even know the name of our current VP went out to vote for a person that the media made look "Cool", and "Hip". He became somwhat of a pop culture candidate. He had the "cool" adds, and slogans, he chanted "change", and americans never asked questions. America is on there way to becoming a Socialst nation.

Lets take a look at who the uninformed elected;

-- A man who's spiratial advisor of 20 years says "God **** America", and we deserve what we got after 9/11. A man that says white people invented Aids to kill black people.

-- A man who is friends with an american terroist that bombed the pentagon. Infact, this guy is the one that got Obama started in Chicago Politics

-- A man that is the most liberal senator in the senate. Even more liberal than one self proclaimed socilast.

-- A man who voted "Present" over 100 times so that he wouldn't have a record when he ran for president.

-- a man that supported killing babies after they survived a botched abortion

-- a man that just last year voted to raise taxes on people making $40,000

-- a man that said he would raise taxes on people who made $250,000, then changed to $200,000, then $150,000, then to just $120,000.

-- a man that wants to "spread your wealth around". If you work hard and make it in life you are a bad person, and you need it taken away from you and give it to someone that sits at home on the couch.

-- a man that says he will give tax breaks to 95% of amricans, when 40% of americans pay no tax at all. That means that americans will be paying for Obama to send checks to people that do not pay taxes.

-- A man that is not pround of his own country. He doesnt salute his own flag, and he refuse to wear a flag pin after 9/11

-- A man that wants america to lose in Iraq. No mater weather you think we should have gone, it is unamerican to not support our troops to victory.

-- a man that wants to sit down and talk with radical world leaders without pre conditions

-- a man that does not think that future supreme court justices should go by the constitution. He thinks they should "rule with heart, and for social injustices". The Courts are there to look at the constitution, not to make laws.

I guarentee that 75% of the people who voted for this man have no idea what he stands for, or even cares for that matter. It was just the "cool" thing to do this year.

President Linclon once said " america will not be taken down from the outside, but within"

Well folks, we have started the path down the road to the destruction of the America we love. Mainly because we are a county that is too lazy, and disinterested to care. When you know the cast of American idol, but can't pick out who joe biden is........you have lost your right to be free.

end of rant

Last edited:

FlyXJTnow

This has to be one of the saddest days in our nations history. Millions of people were inspired by a candidate they know nothing about. People who do not even know the name of our current VP went out to vote for a person that the media made look "Cool", and "Hip". He became somwhat of a pop culture candidate. He had the "cool" adds, and slogans, he chanted "change", and americans never asked questions. America is on there way to becoming a Socialst nation.

-- A man who's spiratial advisor of 20 years says "God **** America", and we deserve what we got after 9/11. A man that says white people invented Aids to kill black people.

-- A man who is friends with an american terroist that bombed the pentagon. Infact, this guy is the one that got Obama started in Chicago Politics

-- A man that is the most liberal senator in the senate. Even more liberal than one self proclaimed socilast.

-- A man who voted "Present" over 100 times so that he wouldn't have a record when he ran for president.

-- a man that said he would raise taxes on people who made $250,000, then changed to $200,000, then $150,000, then to just $120,000.

-- a man that wants to "spread your wealth around". If you work hard and make it in life you are a bad person, and you need it taken away from you and give it to someone that sits at home on the couch.

-- a man that says he will give tax breaks to 95% of amricans, when 40% of americans pay no tax at all. That means that americans will be paying for Obama to send checks to people that do not pay taxes.

-- A man that is not pround of his own country. He doesnt salute his own flag, and he refuse to wear a flag pin after 9/11

-- A man that wants america to lose in Iraq. No mater weather you think we should have gone, it is unamerican to not support our troops to victory.

-- a man that wants to sit down and talk with radical world leaders without pre conditions

-- a man that does not think that future supreme court justices should go by the constitution. He thinks they should "rule with heart, and for social injustices". The Courts are there to look at the constitution, not to make laws.

I guarentee that 75% of the people who voted for this man have no idea what he stands for, or even cares for that matter. It was just the "cool" thing to do this year.

President Linclon once said " america will not be taken down from the outside, but within"

Well folks, we have started the path down the road to the destruction of the America we love. Mainly because we are a county that is too lazy, and disinterested to care. When you know the cast of American idol, but can't pick out who joe biden is........you have lost your right to be free.

end of rant
Get a life! Move on, the elections over.

puddles

looks like you took the bullet points from johnmccain.com and posted them here. i really hope you don't believe half of what you just wrote.

FLYXJT84

Get a life! Move on, the elections over.

I guess you are one of the disinterested selfish americans that I am talking about. My god, put something as important as your country ahead of yourself sometimes.

Willy

I just hope what Joe Biden said about him being tested does not come true. If it does, I hope it happens well before the defense budget gets cut.

j3tDr1v3r

All I will add to this subject, is that I sincerely hope during the next 4 years he proves you, and I for that matter, wrong.

FLYXJT84

looks like you took the bullet points from johnmccain.com and posted them here. i really hope you don't believe half of what you just wrote.

I really hope that you educated yourself on the facts. Nothing I said in those bullet points are untrue. John Mccain was not the perfect candidate, but he is not a radical.

Educate yourself Mr. 23 yr old airline pilot

NightIP

I really hope that you educated yourself on the facts. Nothing I said in those bullet points are untrue. John Mccain was not the perfect candidate, but he is not a radical.

Why did you create a separate username? :confused:

EN2OLI

end of rant
There are other tv channels besides fox news.

jbpilot

you all who hate how the elections turned out can leave the country for all i care. I had to put up with Dubya for 8 years so now its our turn!

PapaSiera

Who says anything about fox? Do a little research, and you will see all of this for yourself

puddles

Please cite your sources for each of your points. Some of those are ridiculous. My name is jeff hillson. not mr 23 year old airline pilot. somehow i'm assuming you'll never admit your name and you'll resume insulting what you think my age is or how uneducated i may be.

PapaSiera

listen bud, there are a lot of people that believe this. Im sorry you have nothing to add to the debate. I think the poster is spot on.

Latest posts