The American People were right

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ready.Set.Jet, Mar 14, 2013.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Mar 26, 2013 #81

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Nope, don't wish I could take it back. I say what I mean and stand by it. I'm not a coward like you.

2. Mar 26, 2013 #82

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Not sure of your coward basis...but agree that you are a liar. No much to be proud of but It is what It is.

3. Mar 26, 2013 #83

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

We've discussed your cowardice. You call the president the "N" word, deny it, then say it was taken out of context. Yes, that qualifies. At least be man enough to own it. Oh wait, cowards can't.

4. Mar 26, 2013 #84

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

It was indeed taken out of context. That's why you didn't Post the whole conversation nor can you show any denial.

There's no "we" in discussing. There is only you in accusing and lying. Own it. Lying is your stated preference.

Glad to see your irritation, fear and dysfunction. You are becoming a hobby and somewhat of a study in form and function of Baiters.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  5. Mar 26, 2013 #85

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

You don't need to project your emotions "irritation, fear, and dysfunction" on me. You do none of those to me. I told you a few years ago I felt sorry for you. The only thing that's changed is the level of sympathy I feel on your behalf. It's sad someone can have so much anger and irrational fear about things.

I have empathy for your plight. You can't keep up with the times of the changing world and has always bothered you. If anything I view you like a cat toy. You're fun to poke at watch the irrationality flow.

6. Mar 26, 2013 #86

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Aw man, I forgot to work denial in the assessment. It's pretty much obvious and a given though.