Post 911, I need advice

Help Support The Pipe:

Air Biscuit

Now that I have made it to the big time with my retro check and am living the high life, I was wondering what you thought I should do with the money. Of course I have already given sizable amounts away to charity and many other non profit organizations, but after all we are in the post 911 environment and you are the post 911 guru so I thought maybe you would have some other good ideas.

Air Biscuit

Debt, what is debt, I'm an airline pilot, my bills are always paid in full. Financing, who needs it, not me anymore. This is contact 2004 and I am livin the dream.

T-Bone

Yeah, ask anyone in the terminal, we all make over 100 grand a year. The Lexus team is getting ready to film a new commercial at my house. They said I even get to keep the big red bow on the car.

Air Biscuit

Yeah they solicited me too as I was strutin through the terminal in LAX the other day as I am always looking like a million in my uniform. I had to turn them down though because I already bought the wife a brand new Mercedes AMG, she loves it. After she saw the commercial she just had to have it.

post911

Moving forward financially in the POST 911 ENVIRONMENT is not something to be taken lightly. Unlike other POST environments in our history there is no simple solution for the elite to upper elite economic class. Not this time pilots. I cannot tell my clients to put 80% in stocks and 20% in bonds, advise them to buy real-estate, or even start an insurance company. Unfortunately the financial upheaval in wake of the terrorist attacks on our country has created a possible paradigm shift in the investment arena. I say "possible" only because the full impact of these events is heretofore unknown.
What is for certain is that traditional safe havens such as blue chips and bonds are now less stable than the PRE 911 dot.com market. Now more than ever success depends on a clear statement of goals. You can not have your proverbial cake and eat it too. If you're like me you would do well to purchase a bomb shelter, gas mask, flak jacket, metal detector, and hire a professional mail-opening service. Just being alive will ensure your blue carpet status when everyone else is dead. Beer and women are a definite buy but only if you are prepared to die soon.

But post911, wasn't there a Cold War era strategy that would ensure both safety and sex during the fallout of a dooms day event?

Yes, but unless you are a politician, a hot babe, or a member of our MEC, the possibility of the computer selecting you are quite remote. All the pilots died. Slim Pickens = Slim Chance!

The end is near. You are lucky to even have a job, ahem, be alive. Invest with confidence my friends.

P

Pilotman

Pay off all debt, cut credit cards in half and maybe when you're 65 you won't have to eat crackers and catfood to survive. :lol:

L

ltc

Pilotman said:
Pay off all debt, cut credit cards in half and maybe when you're 65 you won't have to eat crackers and catfood to survive. :lol:
Dude, cat food is fricken expensive, I think spam is cheaper.

w2992

Great interview.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/541-seeking-justice-for-9-11-heroes-an-interview-with-new-york-area-fire-commissioner-christopher-gioia

There's no statute of limitation on murder, and these people were murdered.

That's why, after 18 years, I'm still looking for justice for my friends, because I know that there are people out there who need to be held to account. I'm not going to let go. I'm not going to let go. If I spend the rest of my life pursuing this, pursuing justice for my friends, I'm going to do that.

Now, with regards to that, being a fireman, and being a firefighter... This is for all of the firemen out there. You know it's a brotherhood, and we've been trained that when you fight the fire, you go in. You don't go in alone. You go in with your brother or your sister. You go in together, and if something happens, you come out together. You don't leave that person behind, so I would say this.

We're not leaving our brothers behind. We're not leaving these people behind. These were Americans. These were firefighters, cops, EMS, and they were just ordinary people who went about their business that day. We're not leaving them behind. We're not forgetting about them. They deserve justice, and we're going to see that justice is done.

w2992

99% distraction. Don't wait until you wake up homeless. Know the 10 simple sentences of the "Bill of Rights".

Zero-G

Save your money for when you get terminated when the next virus comes out and you refuse to have a needle stuck in your arm.