Pass travel after CAL gives us the boot?

Help Support The Pipe:

H

Hottub

My family has been asking: What happens to JA list pass travel after Cal removes us from their list? 2005 I think?

Or more specifically, my Mom has been flying CAL to visit my grandmother and was wondering if there were any options after CAL no longer lets her fly JA to do so. Are there any other options? ID-90, etc... And how would that work?

Thanks.

L

Lawndart

I didn't think parents and primary pass riders were allowed to use ID90s/ID75s...what about the NW discount thing?

Skyward

When the CPA ends the whole thing will be renegotiated, that doesn't necessarily mean things will change.

C

coex-pilot1

Skyward said:
When the CPA ends the whole thing will be renegotiated, that doesn't necessarily mean things will change.
Very true. Remember the more we fly routes in parallel with CAL, the more valuable travel on Express becomes to the 30,000 employees of CAL. It might be one of our strong suits for keeping the JA travel unchanged.

J

Jack Screw

ExpressJet by then will have more aircraft flying to more destinations then CAL in 2005. NO JOKE. It would be in the CAL employee's benefit to keep things in the status quo..... and thats what they (Ream/Nides) said during the roadshow....