Overnight Layovers

Help Support The Pipe:

B

blakman7

I am a little new to this so bear with me. I have been reading through this and I haven't seen anything that says whether the company pays for your layovers or do you pay out of pocket? Thanks.

Pozrategearup

blakman7 said:
I am a little new to this so bear with me. I have been reading through this and I haven't seen anything that says whether the company pays for your layovers or do you pay out of pocket? Thanks.
The company pays for your room. You get $1.60/hour perdiem for food, etc. in your mid-month pay check following your trips.

Red Swingline

And, if you layover somewhere for more than 24 hours, you get a 3.00 hours of pay on top of your perdiem.

So, you go on a four day trip worth 18:45 and it has a total of 77 hrs TAFB (time away from base) with a layover of 33 hrs in VER. Your hotels are all paid for, you get paid your hourly rate for 18:45 of flying, plus 3 hr DPM (because you're in VER over 25 hours), plus 123.20 perdiem.

XJTDRIVER

Red Swingline said:
And, if you layover somewhere for more than 24 hours, you get a 3.00 hours of pay on top of your perdiem.

So, you go on a four day trip worth 18:45 and it has a total of 77 hrs TAFB (time away from base) with a layover of 33 hrs in VER. Your hotels are all paid for, you get paid your hourly rate for 18:45 of flying, plus 3 hr DPM (because you're in VER over 25 hours), plus 123.20 perdiem.

The 3 DPM is for a Calendar day without flying, not 25 hour layovers.

Latest posts