Obama-nomics you are paying for

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dynamiteone, Jan 18, 2014.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Jan 18, 2014 #1

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Yep. Your tax dollars are paying people capable of working to sit on their a$$. So much for the "we need amnesty for the laborers" argument.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...hout-Dependents-Receiving-Food-Stamps-Doubles

Number of Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents on Food Stamps Doubles

The number of Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWDs) receiving food stamps zoomed from 1.7 million to 3.9 million between Fiscal Year 2007 and Fiscal Year 2010. In that same period, food stamp recipients in total grew from 26 million to nearly 40 million.

One reason for the catastrophic growth in the number of ABAWDs is Barack Obama’s 2009 stimulus bill, which opened the door for states to waive the work provision required of ABAWDs. That work provision mandated that to continue receiving food stamps, after three months of being unemployed ABAWDs must work or perform some type of work activity 20 hours per week

...blah blah.......... then

The proposal offered by the GOP-led House wants a 5% reduction in the cost of food stamps. The Democrat Senate is only willing to cut that cost by 1%.

Democrats willing to cut costs in real terms??? Maybe they are getting the message. I hope all of them are looking for work next year.

2. Jan 19, 2014 #2

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults?

3. Jan 20, 2014 #3

HappyPilot1

HappyPilot1

HappyPilot1

Gays seem to think so.

4. Jan 22, 2014 #4

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

I just realized what you were implying. Unfortunately the statistics don't show that. But then again, you and D1 have never let facts get in the way of what you hear from pundits.

5. Jan 24, 2014 #5

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Try this: The gay person you see in the mirror thinks so.

6. Jan 24, 2014 #6

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

The gay person you see in the mirror thinks so.

7. Jan 25, 2014 #7

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Nice. You need to stop hanging out with your wife's students. My 9 year old thinks your attempt at humor is lame.

8. Jan 25, 2014 #8

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

My adult children think you are laughable with your word game. They also have a grounded understanding of what constitutes abhorrent behavior including the dishonesty demonstrated by the able bodied people living large off their tax dollars. BTW, that dishonesty is an underlying factor in this thread, not your gay hang up.

9. Jan 25, 2014 #9

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Word game? I'm glad at least your offspring are intelligent enough to come to that conclusion. Gives me hope for humanity that someone like you can produce children who can come to a conclusion on their own.

10. Jan 26, 2014 #10

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

I have remarkable, accomplished and well grounded kids who know right from wrong and what constitutes abhorrent behavior. That didn't happen by chance and all of them are on the same page in all things right, wrong and abhorrent. They would effectively and politely avoid you or remove themselves from the likes of you and you wouldn't know it's happening.

It is what it is. You can choose a different course.

11. Jan 28, 2014 #11

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Your wife must be a great Mother. I know your children wouldn't be well grounded if they had to listen to the venom you spew on this site. But then again, I truly don't think you believe half the stuff you put on here. If you did you'd be glad to use your real name instead of a handle.

12. Jan 29, 2014 #12

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

What I say here cuts you to the core which is why you push back. Look in the mirror while you consider why all that is said here bothers you.

You can't know what anyone thinks and believes and trying the tangent argument about a real name underscores your lack of a counter to this thread. That's the way it works when one trys to hold on to faulty and corrupt liberal logic.

Conservatism wins. You lose and in more ways than one.

13. Jan 29, 2014 #13

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

You think pretty highly of yourself. Nothing in this thread bothers me. Maybe in your conservativeland people look up to you because you don't drag all your knuckles on the ground. I always give you enough rope and you eventually hang yourself. Just like when you called the current president the "N" Word or won't denounce crimes against children. Yes, give you enough rope and your vile core comes out. LOL

14. Jan 29, 2014 #14

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Let's see here: mostly a put down of someone else. A false assessment of their own efforts. A false statement about another's position. I would say a very insecure person wrote that. Just an observation and opinion.

BOO!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  15. Jan 29, 2014 #15

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

I think it represents you pretty well since I'm using your own words. The reason you're so fun to toy with is because you say the most ignorant, abhorrent, things and then refuse to defend them. You like to deflect the topic away in generalizations and try to make it appear people just aren't reading your posts correctly or that you've already answered. Sort of like the pedophilia question I asked you.

16. Jan 29, 2014 #16

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

All of that is easily proven. Get after it.

Dang men. Ease off on abhorrent. Let's reserve that for behavior. You know, behavior you might condone or justify.