MGM

Help Support The Pipe:

Jetlink1175

This is the crappiest hotel I've stayed at. It's a Holiday Inn (of course) and it's 20 long minutes from the airport. On the way, you pass many, many other hotels. Then you arrive at this gem. Straight outta 1971, you are relieved to see that you won't have to venture far for sustenance as there is a Waffle House tied to the hotel. Hold the phone, there's more! This is also a MEPS hotel (added bonus). Now you can enjoy the all the recruits nervous, hyper-tense conversations as they vent their angst playing some of the many, many games available in the courtyard. Not just any courtyard, but an indoor, sound amplifying, room of dankness. Complete with a pool, you (as airline crew) are "privileged" enough that your room overlooks this little slice of nirvana. I will waste no words describing the room. It is simply a dump. Try not to venture out of the relative safety of your surroundings less you be accosted and possibly shanked in the parking lot.

Somebody please flush this steamer.

Happy Camper

Please call the hotel hotline about this. I have already called about MGM. While I was there someone got out of their car and tried to fight me as I was crossing the road to go to Outback.

It's one of the worst.

Happy Camper

It's on the first page or two of every bid packet. I don't have the toll-free number handy, but the regular number is 713-324-2640

heater

Happy Camper said:
Please call the hotel hotline about this. I have already called about MGM. While I was there someone got out of their car and tried to fight me as I was crossing the road to go to Outback.

It's one of the worst.
Sorry! Guilty as charged...

pscraig

The crappy contracted ground crew makes it so much worse....

Latest posts