Just a day full of hope and change for Sept 12, 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dynamiteone, Sep 13, 2012.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Sep 13, 2012 #1

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

These are stories from just today’s drudge report. All he does is compile stories and often stories the liberal, Anti- American, Anti-Romney, Anti-Conservative media will not publish.

And there are utter idiots on this board that make snide comments about Romney and his dog while the *** clown in the White House SLEEPS. Oh hell no. Don't mention the guy being asleep at the wheel. Let's make junior high comments about Romney's dog.

The same idiots trash Romney, remain silent about Obama and blather about voting for Mickey Mouse. One would ask WTF is wrong with those idiots? Kind of goes with the territory of being an idiot. No, that isn’t name calling. It’s just an accurate description.

So, how’s this hope and change working out that some true idiots think we need four more years of?

http://drudgereport.com/

CIA SAW NO THREATS...
    FOR FIVE HOURS, NO ONE KNEW WHERE AMBASSADOR WAS...
    BODY NOT RECOVERED FOR 12 HOURS...
    OBAMA WENT TO SLEEP NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS HAPPENING THERE...
    FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton boast on Gaddafi: 'We came, we saw, he died'...
    Median income lowest since 1995...
    OBAMA: I Value Your Work Because I Spent Time Abroad as Kid...
    OFF TO VEGAS...
    MOB STORMS EMBASSY IN CAIRO...
    TEAR DOWN AMERICAN FLAG...
    Years of warning about embassy security preceded Libya attack...

2. Sep 13, 2012 #2

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

D1,

I can understand why conservatives are so giddy this morning and its actually a disgrace. Even Peggy Noonan, freaking Peggy Noonan!, thought it was wrong to politicize what happened. I realize the right knows a lot about what happened. They care more about political damage to the president, on any level, than helping the country get on its feet again.

I saw pastor Terry Jones in Florida burning in effigy the president. I also saw the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya burning a picture of the president. In my book the conservative right in this country is no different than the terrorists that attacked us. The only difference is the god you worship.

3. Sep 13, 2012 #3

fazole

fazole

fazole

Here's something for those with a very short memory, who destabilized Libya in the first place? Which candidate is calling for MORE military involvement around the world? What is the definition of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? If you stay with the mafia, there is going to be bloodshed--that's what they do--enforce their power through crime and violence.

4. Sep 13, 2012 #4

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

You admit this country is not on it's feet. After 3 1/2 years, this country is worse off than when this hope and change charade took affect. This hope and change charade is political damage. Reversing the political damage and getting this country back on it's feet requires Obama to be defeated along with an overwhelming majority of the liberal, corrupt democrats largely responsible for the need to get this country back on it's feet.

5. Sep 13, 2012 #5

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

6. Sep 13, 2012 #6

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

And if the parties were flipped around you'd being seeing the EXACT SAME THING happening. The democraps would be attacking a republicant POTUS. Sorry, but if you think the democraps are on some more righteous/pious ground and would NEVER attack the republicants in a situation like this, your scope/grasp and field of vision is limited/naive at best.

It's called politics.

Want me elevate the level of stupidity of BOTH parties higher? It's called politics in an election year

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  7. Sep 13, 2012 #7

nixon

nixon

nixon

Putting your dog on the roof for twelve hours speaks volumes about you as a person. I would never consider voting for anyone who is cruel to animals. You do know that is a sign for potential serial killers right? (Yes, admittedly the last sentence is a stupid argument but on par with what D1Hate spews all day, every day.)

PS it appears that Romney is almost as clueless about foreign affairs as Palin - no big surprise. How on Earth did the GOP decide THIS was the best candidate? Oh well, good for Obama and the country.

8. Sep 13, 2012 #8

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

You mean like the current POTUS that thought diplomacy and "just talking" to foreign nations that wish to cause the U.S. harm was the answer?

9. Sep 13, 2012 #9

azpilot

azpilot

azpilot

I heard a cat fell out of a tree and broke its leg. Had to be Obamas fault. I mean everything is. Some guy exercises his free speech rights and creates a movie that no one will watch but idiots in Egypt get a hold of it and cause a ruckus, sure blame Obama. "A pastor" in FL burns the Koran. Sure that's Obamas fault and all the associated riots. Soldiers burn copies of the Koran. You guess it. Obama gave approval to that as well. A family friends son committed suicide today. Was that Obamas fault?

Sure everything in Egypt is his fault. I mean who would be mad at America for supporting a dictator since 1981? Surely not the radical Muslims who were jailed for decades. That was all Obamas doing and not all of the Presidents who proceeded him. Glad Romney's team has the foresight to point that out. It is 100% Obamas failed policies.

Give me a f'ing break. Can't wait for something bad to happen on Romney's watch, if he wins. Then what will you say? Pathetic. Attack Obama all you want but try to come of with something that has a splinter of fact. I know everything you say is fact...

10. Sep 13, 2012 #10

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

What were you trying to accomplish or prove with that?

11. Sep 13, 2012 #11

nixon

nixon

nixon

Your question should surprise very few.

12. Sep 13, 2012 #12

nixon

nixon

nixon

I guess his talk with OBL worked out OK for us. Finally a President who doesn't let tail wag the dog with reference to Israel as well. What? Next you are going to accuse Obama of bowing too deeply to foreign leaders?

13. Sep 13, 2012 #13

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

It was Navy SEALs that had a "talk" with OBL. It's the Navy SEALs and all the collateral/intel support personnel that deserve the credit. It wouldn't matter who the POTUS was, the SAME decision would have been made.

The current POTUS doesn't deserve any credit for taking down OBL.

This topic is a dead horse that's been beaten over, and over again.

14. Sep 13, 2012 #14

Greg Stone

Greg Stone

Greg Stone

Would you say that Bill Clinton doesn't deserve any blame for not taking him out in the late 90's?

I think not and I'd venture to guess that a search of your prior posts would bear that out.

You can't say one without saying the other.

15. Sep 13, 2012 #15

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

I never said anything about attacking the parties. I answering a question that was posed. "Are we better off now than 4 years ago?" I say we are and posted the video to remind people with "short term memories" where we were. That was from W's mouth. I didn't put words in his mouth or give it a political spin. W, in his own words, told us how bad the economy was. Frozen credits, and the economy on the brink of collapse. Maybe you'll accuse W of spinning a bad economy? I wasn't blaming him, but using his words to remind you where we were.

Now, the president is a leader. I will say one thing. When W. was president he'd come out with a plan and beat Congress into going along with him, so I blame him for certain things. The republican leaders met on the night of president Obama's inauguration and developed a plan to block everything that came their way from him. Mitch McConnell admitted their only goal was to make him a one term president. So its a little different when it comes to getting things done.

And what is wrong with diplomacy? A famous republican once said "Speak softly and carry a big stick". He didn't say "Don't talk and beat your enemies". I also believe there was a president who diffused the Cuban Missile Crises by talking. I'm sure I just dreamed that. We had to have bombed the Soviet's to get them to not put missiles in Cuba, right?

And on your last point, president Obama has made the decisions that have paved the way for Bin Laden to be killed. Hell, W just quit looking for him. Saying that Obama deserves no credit for any of it would be like me telling you ATC should get credit for your safe flight instead of you, the pilot, because they carried out your flight plan.

16. Sep 13, 2012 #16

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

Sorry, I'm kinda tired and all those negatives are hurting my brain. But are you asking me if Clinton doesn't deserve any blame for NOT taking out OBL on the multiple occasions he had the opportunity?

I think you know where I stand. Clinton screwed up in NOT getting him. Bush screwed up in Afghanistan although there is more, WAY more as far what really went on on the ground there.

But to say the current POTUS is to praise for taking down OBL isn't valid. Had he NOT chosen to have an SF force go in, it would have gone bad for him politicallly when it was disclosed the U.S. had hard intelligence as to his location and didn't act on it. You can research my previous posts on that stance as well.

17. Sep 13, 2012 #17

Greg Stone

Greg Stone

Greg Stone

The fact of the matter, whether you like the guy and his party or not, is that he is the Commander In Chief. Everyone in the military, from a brand new BUDS graduate, to a JSOC assault team leader, to an army cook, to an Air Force Lt. General takes their orders from him. Had Obama played it safe and not ordered the assault (like Clinton did) and another 9-11 happened, then he would have been blamed. Had he ordered the assault and it turned into another Desert 1, he would have been blamed. Like it or not, he has a role to play as CIC and he did it well in this instance.

He certainly deserves lumps for other things and I don't agree with his vision for how the nation should be run. But we should be realistic and give credit where it's due.

18. Sep 13, 2012 #18

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

schlecht muttaficka

You missed the point, SEVERELY.

You're still thinking on a micro scale. The point I was getting at was that IT'S AN ELECTION YEAR!!!!!!

EVERYTHNG that's done/not done said/not said is going to criticized/politicsed. Doesn't matter what it is.

19. Sep 13, 2012 #19

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

dynamiteone

Your answer is non existant. What's the matter?? Not enough courage to speak up or do you just not have an answer?

20. Sep 14, 2012 #20

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

Ready.Set.Jet

schlect,

Then I think your point is way off. Election year or not its unprecedented for a candidate to politicize a national tragedy. Republicans have been pretty critical as well, this actually isn't a parisan issue.