John McCain Caught Cheating on Wife

Help Support The Pipe:

FlyXJTnow

Well allow me to help you out with why they say that to you and not me. The words Obama and constitution have never been nor can be in the same sentence. I am no where near democrat but I did listen to the debates months ago, and they never even referred to the constitution. If you agree with a lot of what I say then why on God's earth are you for Obama??

Most people will say that you're not a patriot is you don't support the war. I don't agree with the war, I do however support each and each troop that is over there right now. They are doing a job that their "boss" told them to do. Does anybody think that they would be over there is the president didn't send them, or what will happen if the troops just up and said "we quit" and are coming home now? They would go to jail. So they are doing a job that they were sent to do and I can do nothing but support them for that. They should not be in Iraq and I would do anything to get them home today. Its not just the troops in the middle east, I elect to bring every troop that is not on US soil, home. Some might disagree with me on this but that is what makes me a non-interventionist not to be confused with an isolationist
Obama and the constitution can't be used in the same sentence? You do realize he was a constitutional law professor?

youneek28

Obama and the constitution can't be used in the same sentence? You do realize he was a constitutional law professor?
If you want to try and show me where he is following the constitution then I ask you to do so. . Everything he lectures on is totally against the 10th amendment. Its ok, you can look it up to know exactly what i'm talking about. So until you have a understanding of whats going on here, Ill wait here enjoying my drunken state and in a year or so you might be able to reach the level that I am currently at. M'ka

Keep hitting those books it will pay off soon enough.

youneek28

preludespeeder,

Even with the amount of beer that I have had tonight I still can speak intelligently on this subject. Buddy, I just have to say that, regardless of what you have put on the pipe, you are between a Constitutionalist and Libertarian and you just haven't realized it yet.

Warning: this is a drunk post!

PhantomHawk

STUDENTS SHOT AND KILLED AT KENT STATE!!

GERMANY INVADES POLAND!!

PROHIBITION REPEALED!!

(as long as we are talking about current events)

preludespeeder

preludespeeder,

Even with the amount of beer that I have had tonight I still can speak intelligently on this subject. Buddy, I just have to say that, regardless of what you have put on the pipe, you are between a Constitutionalist and Libertarian and you just haven't realized it yet.

Warning: this is a drunk post!
Falling out of my chair laughing right now. Gonna watch the video on Ron Paul then add to my post.

preludespeeder

Youneek28:

I watched the video on Ron Paul and he is for sure somebody that this country needs as a leader. I agree 100% with his stance of our military is for our own security not to go nation building. We spend 10 times more then any country in this world, yet we have the most amount of fear in society. The defense industry is mostly responsible for this fear bred into society because if they keep us in fear we will allow them to exort our taxes for their profit.

I am still curious about what programs you think we should get rid of. I am somewhere between pre-depression era government and today. I think the government needs to be in control of regulations limiting what businesses can do ie: safety rules, minimum pay, health benefits. Other areas I think that should be regulated are wall street, utilities, and energy. I also think government should be allowed to sponsor scientific research to help spur new technology in every area.

I found his stance on abolishing the federal reserve very interesting. Their role in our banking system is very confusing to me. I will try to find information on that so I can understand it better. If you have any info on that please send to me. His stance on our spending habits as a country I do agree with. One reason I did not hate clinton was because he pushed in us in a direction of fiscal responsibility. It was not complete but it was a reversal of trends. Besides the Iraq war, that is another reason I hate Bush. Obama and McCain are both not pushing for this but I think that is more because the polls are not showing a desire for it.

As for Obama, I do understand he is not the exact answer for this country. But I also 100% know that McSame is not the answer. I will more then likely vote for Obama because he proposes things that I think are better then McCain. A great dream for this country is if Obama would choose Ron as his running mate. Just a wild dream though.

youneek28

Youneek28:

I watched the video on Ron Paul and he is for sure somebody that this country needs as a leader. I agree 100% with his stance of our military is for our own security not to go nation building. We spend 10 times more then any country in this world, yet we have the most amount of fear in society. The defense industry is mostly responsible for this fear bred into society because if they keep us in fear we will allow them to exort our taxes for their profit.

I am still curious about what programs you think we should get rid of. I am somewhere between pre-depression era government and today. I think the government needs to be in control of regulations limiting what businesses can do ie: safety rules, minimum pay, health benefits. Other areas I think that should be regulated are wall street, utilities, and energy. I also think government should be allowed to sponsor scientific research to help spur new technology in every area.

I found his stance on abolishing the federal reserve very interesting. Their role in our banking system is very confusing to me. I will try to find information on that so I can understand it better. If you have any info on that please send to me. His stance on our spending habits as a country I do agree with. One reason I did not hate clinton was because he pushed in us in a direction of fiscal responsibility. It was not complete but it was a reversal of trends. Besides the Iraq war, that is another reason I hate Bush. Obama and McCain are both not pushing for this but I think that is more because the polls are not showing a desire for it.

As for Obama, I do understand he is not the exact answer for this country. But I also 100% know that McSame is not the answer. I will more then likely vote for Obama because he proposes things that I think are better then McCain. A great dream for this country is if Obama would choose Ron as his running mate. Just a wild dream though.
Yes, his stance on the military is a good one. He was the only candidate that actually believes that all veterans should be able to take their medical benefits to any doctor of their choice. The VA system is flawed and I have personal experience with that department of our government, and was never impressed.

I think we should get rid of many things in are currently the responsibility of the federal government. First the department of education, this should be state ran. With this middleman philosophy you send 1000 dollars up there and get 600 back. Department of Energy, all programs that were great by LBJ aka great society. I understand the small need of helping out Americans that fall on hardship but we give out way too much money and we don't have an exit plan for these people. Their income is like 60% of their previous income so with a little budgeting one could not have to work ever again. Social Security was never suppose to be touched by any other programs but today is not the case. SS is broke and you have to barrow from Pete to pay Paul. My parents who are in their 50's will probably not seen any money from the program, but they paid into it their entire working lives. Just think, once they stop SS do you think they will just cancel that tax on American's? I highly doubt it, because they need that money for which they are currently using it for. I believe there should be a safety standard, no one should go to work in fear of their live. Minimum wage I go back and forth, the way I look at it is if you don't pay a livable wage will anyone actually come to work for you? If the another company pay more they will get the workers. I am still on the fence on this one though... Technology??? the market will take care of this. If there is a need then someone out there will develop it.

People don't really know what the Federal reserve actually does. They are a PRIVATE bank. There are no laws or accountability of the Federal reserve. They don't account for their meetings, at least they are not released to the public. As far as taxes did you see the part that is we cut our spending back to 2000 then we could do away with the federal income tax? Bush actually ran on a very conservative campaign however he actually did the opposite of what he said. Small government no nation building but we see what direction that went.

Well my vote is going to Bob Barr. His image is what is hurting him. He should shave that mustache and get some contacts. His policies are really good and wants the constitution back in the white house, smaller government and get all of our troops back to the US.

Bob Barr 2008 — Liberty for America

Are you LAX based?

Matthew Kupetz

Breaking News:

McCain Caught

Arizona Republic Article

The last thing we need in the White House is another "Clinton" type of President.
Well, whether I agree or not the most obvious reply would be.................

..................all that stuff the Democrats said defending Prers. Clinton who did it in the White House then proceeded to lie about it under oath and get disbarred from practicing law........yeah all that stuff about how it shouldn't really matter to the job of President, and they are consenting adults and blah blah blah....... RIGHT BACK AT YA.

I'm not saying I agree, but why don't you think the Democrats haven't made a big deal of it? Well, in case its not obvious, its because they've already said that that stuff shouldn't matter, so if you still feel Pres. Clinton was a good President, then this should not make a difference to you.... can't have it both ways.

PhantomHawk

Well, whether I agree or not the most obvious reply would be.................
..................all that stuff the Democrats said defending Prers. Clinton who did it in the White House then proceeded to lie about it under oath and get disbarred from practicing law........yeah all that stuff about how it shouldn't really matter to the job of President, and they are consenting adults and blah blah blah....... RIGHT BACK AT YA.

I'm not saying I agree, but why don't you think the Democrats haven't made a big deal of it? Well, in case its not obvious, its because they've already said that that stuff shouldn't matter, so if you still feel Pres. Clinton was a good President, then this should not make a difference to you.... can't have it both ways.
PWNED!

(however, don't make the mistake that either party is not loaded with hypocrisy)

Last edited:

FlyXJTnow

If you want to try and show me where he is following the constitution then I ask you to do so. . Everything he lectures on is totally against the 10th amendment. Its ok, you can look it up to know exactly what i'm talking about. So until you have a understanding of whats going on here, Ill wait here enjoying my drunken state and in a year or so you might be able to reach the level that I am currently at. M'ka

Keep hitting those books it will pay off soon enough.
I'm actually pretty impressed you can count to ten. But, I'm not sure what "10th Amendment" your talking about. It seems our bill of rights have been reduced to at least eight.

1st says "right of people to peaceably assemble". That hasn't happened for awhile and a librarian was harassed by simply having a sign. Are we living in Communist China?

The Associated Press: Analysis: Case against Ivins not airtight

4th talks about "illegal search and seizure". This administration was illegally wiretapping people BEFORE 9-11.

So that would leave us with at least eight. For the record, the first ten are called THE BILL OF RIGHTS. They are rights we have, not something that can be taken away on a whim, which they seem to be. Most right wingers are fine with that because they think rights need to be suspended in order to protect our freedom.

PhantomHawk

....So that would leave us with at least eight. For the record, the first ten are called THE BILL OF RIGHTS. They are rights we have, not something that can be taken away on a whim, which they seem to be. Most right wingers are fine with that because they think rights need to be suspended in order to protect our freedom.

Of course, this argument ALSO works for the 2nd Amendment, which many LEFT wingers would like to suspend. You may not feel that way, but you have to see that it's the same thing.

FlyXJTnow

Of course, this argument ALSO works for the 2nd Amendment, which many LEFT wingers would like to suspend. You may not feel that way, but you have to see that it's the same thing.

I agree with you. I don't think any of the Bill of Rights should be taken away and its wrong for the far left to try and alter the second amendment while criticizing other people for doing the same thing. You can't pick and choose which ones you like and which ones you don't.

PhantomHawk

I agree with you. I don't think any of the Bill of Rights should be taken away and its wrong for the far left to try and alter the second amendment while criticizing other people for doing the same thing. You can't pick and choose which ones you like and which ones you don't.
Nice to see that you can apply your standards both ways. I may not agree with you, but I respect you more for this stance. (now I feel bad for attacking you on that last thread..lol)

Latest posts