John McCain Caught Cheating on Wife

Help Support The Pipe:

bigguy

Tried that once....His name was Ross Perot. See where that went don't you? Or, are you old enough to know who Perot was?

post911

Just because it happened in the past doesn't make it right. It speaks directly to the character of the candidate. John McCain is an adulterer in the eyes of the Lord.
What are you, "in the eyes of the Lord?"

youneek28

The problem with our election system is exactly what you state, we only have two choices for a candidate because most Americans do not even realize they can vote for somebody other then Elephants and Democrats.
Well knowing some of your political views, this is probably the only thing you and I will agree on. Its a good start though. People don't know there are other parties because they are not mentioned on the news which is a sad and pathetic way of getting information for electing the president of the United States.

No i'm not
Good then I guess people don't have to pick the lesser of the two sleazebags as you said in your earlier post.

Tried that once....His name was Ross Perot. See where that went don't you? Or, are you old enough to know who Perot was?
Yes I know who he is but I wasn't old enough to vote back then, so you're right I guess I am inferior to you. Hey, at least you tried it once... I can't imagine someone trying something more than once. I think this country would be a better place if more people tried something ONE time and then just gave up.

yokuba

Ralph Nader is running again.

Bob Barr is on the Libertarian ticket for you Ron Paul supporters (eg ME).

preludespeeder

Well knowing some of your political views, this is probably the only thing you and I will agree on. Its a good start though. People don't know there are other parties because they are not mentioned on the news which is a sad and pathetic way of getting information for electing the president of the United States.
I read an interesting thing quite a long time ago. I think it is the Canadians that when they elect a leader they also are electing the Vp and other cabinet members. Something like the person with the most votes is president, the second one inline is VP and so on. It is an interesting idea that in this election we would have either McCain or Obama as president, the other as VP, then Bob barr and others as cabinet members. Not sure if it would do better for this country though. Flame away my elephant friends.

aagrumman

Just because it happened in the past doesn't make it right. It speaks directly to the character of the candidate. John McCain is an adulterer in the eyes of the Lord.
And nobama is a drug user in the eyes of the lord and many voters. And it also speaks to the character of the candidate.

APU

And nobama is a drug user in the eyes of the lord and many voters. And it also speaks to the character of the candidate.
OMG, Does this mean that the whole Commonwealth of Virgina is a bunch of Drug pushers?:confused:

Isn't that a red state?

youneek28

I read an interesting thing quite a long time ago. I think it is the Canadians that when they elect a leader they also are electing the Vp and other cabinet members. Something like the person with the most votes is president, the second one inline is VP and so on. It is an interesting idea that in this election we would have either McCain or Obama as president, the other as VP, then Bob barr and others as cabinet members. Not sure if it would do better for this country though. Flame away my elephant friends.
First, I'm a constitutionalist so the elephant thing doesn't apply to me. For those that call McCain a true republican, you're greatly mistaken. People can call themselves anything, but its their action/views that make them what they say.

Your idea although thinking outside the box wouldn't really work. The president is in no way obligated to take the advice of the fore mention people, so there would be a huge pissing and even if the president had the weakest stream ever seen, they of coarse would win.

People say this country has problems, and I obviously agree with that. For those that tell me that the constitution was written many years ago and blah blah blah, I can assure you that I am well aware of that. All of our rights were based on that document, and I am well aware it is not perfect the founding father knew it would not be able to hold up in the many years to come. Which is why they put a way of changing it. Everything is so complicated and it doesn't have to be. Our rights are being shat on and most people are for it. Don't own a gun? fine neither do I but I want to have the right to own one and protect myself and family. The Federal government is way too big and we need to cut it down to a size that the founders of our REPUBLIC ( please look that word up) wanted it to be. How do we decide how big the government should be???? Read the 10th amendment and go from there. We have people leaving a country that was once known as the best in the world.. I ask you why. The destruction has been going on long before either of the Bush's took office so please don't blame it on them. To me it seems the farther away from the constitution we get the more problems we have.

Last edited:

preludespeeder

First, I'm a constitutionalist so the elephant thing doesn't apply to me. For those that call McCain a true republican, you're greatly mistaken. People can call themselves anything, but its their action/views that make them what they say.

Your idea although thinking outside the box would really work. The president is in no way obligated to take the advice of the fore mention people, so there would be a huge pissing contest and of coarse the president would win.

People say this country has problems, and I obviously agree with that. For those that tell me that the constitution was written many years ago and blah blah blah, I can assure you that I am well aware of that. All of our rights were based on that document, and I am well aware it is not perfect the founding father knew it would not be able to hold up in the many years to come. Which is why they put a way of changing it. Everything is so complicated and it doesn't have to be. Our rights are being shat on and most people are for it. Don't own a gun? fine neither do I but I want to have the right to own one and protect myself and family. The Federal government is way too big and we need to cut it down to a size that the founders of our REPUBLIC ( please look that word up) wanted it to be. How do we decide how big the government should be???? Read the 10th amendment and go from there. We have people leaving a country that was once known as the best in the world.. I ask you why. The destruction has been going on long before either of the Bush's took office so please don't blame it on them. To me it seems the farther away from the constitution we get the more problems we have.
I retract my mistake of referring to you as an elephant. I agree with you in a lot of ways but every time I try to point out what is going on in this country I am told to leave if I don't like, or that I am unpatriotic. Some on here are starting to sound more like fascist then republicans.

Elusive Napkin

Your idea although thinking outside the box wouldn't really work. The president is in no way obligated to take the advice of the fore mention people, so there would be a huge pissing and even if the president had the weakest stream ever seen, they of coarse would win.

Werd......mad props. I dig

youneek28

I retract my mistake of referring to you as an elephant. I agree with you in a lot of ways but every time I try to point out what is going on in this country I am told to leave if I don't like, or that I am unpatriotic. Some on here are starting to sound more like fascist then republicans.
Well allow me to help you out with why they say that to you and not me. The words Obama and constitution have never been nor can be in the same sentence. I am no where near democrat but I did listen to the debates months ago, and they never even referred to the constitution. If you agree with a lot of what I say then why on God's earth are you for Obama??

Most people will say that you're not a patriot is you don't support the war. I don't agree with the war, I do however support each and each troop that is over there right now. They are doing a job that their "boss" told them to do. Does anybody think that they would be over there is the president didn't send them, or what will happen if the troops just up and said "we quit" and are coming home now? They would go to jail. So they are doing a job that they were sent to do and I can do nothing but support them for that. They should not be in Iraq and I would do anything to get them home today. Its not just the troops in the middle east, I elect to bring every troop that is not on US soil, home. Some might disagree with me on this but that is what makes me a non-interventionist not to be confused with an isolationist

preludespeeder

Well allow me to help you out with why they say that to you and not me. The words Obama and constitution have never been nor can be in the same sentence. I am no where near democrat but I did listen to the debates months ago, and they never even referred to the constitution. If you agree with a lot of what I say then why on God's earth are you for Obama??

Most people will say that you're not a patriot is you don't support the war. I don't agree with the war, I do however support each and each troop that is over there right now. They are doing a job that their "boss" told them to do. Does anybody think that they would be over there is the president didn't send them, or what will happen if the troops just up and said "we quit" and are coming home now? They would go to jail. So they are doing a job that they were sent to do and I can do nothing but support them for that. They should not be in Iraq and I would do anything to get them home today. Its not just the troops in the middle east, I elect to bring every troop that is not on US soil, home. Some might disagree with me on this but that is what makes me a non-interventionist not to be confused with an isolationist
I 100% agree with you on out troops. I did not live through the Vietnam era but that was a huge disgrace to our nation to treat our brave soldiers like they were treated. It is good to see this day and age that most of the population can see the difference between who our troops are and who is responsible for they are stuck doing.

One reason I will vote for obama is because he is one of many politicians (McCain not being one of them) that supports the troops in ways I think they need to be supported: better pay, better benefits for serving, and ending meaningless wars that kill or hurt them.

You have your reasons for not voting for him and I respect that. If you want to explain your thinking of why you think McCain is more of a constitutional candidate over obama I will gladly listen and debate what I disagree with.

Last edited:

youneek28

I 100% agree with you on out troops. I did not live through the Vietnam era but that was a huge disgrace to our nation to treat our brave soldiers like they were treated. It is good to see this day and age that most of the population can see the difference between who our troops are and who is responsible for they are stuck doing.

One reason I will vote for obama is because he is one of many politicians (McCain not being one of them) that supports the troops in ways I think they need to be supported: better pay, better benefits for serving, and ending meaningless wars that kill or hurt them.

You have your reasons for not voting for him and I respect that. If you want to explain your thinking of why you think McCain is more of a constitutional candidate over obama I will gladly listen and debate what I disagree with.
I think you're missing what I have said. I don't like either of them at all. I will not vote for any of them. I don't even listen to them speak anymore because I heard too many bad things, from both of them, back during the primaries. McCain and Obama are no where near the Constitution.

democrats have done nothing but make the federal government bigger. Now not to just pick on the democrats I will say that Bush has made this government bigger while he has been president. This is why I don't believe in the two party system, this system has ran its course and it is time for something else.

If the only reason you like Obama is for the veterans benefits then you are focusing on one issue but willing to kill the nation for that one issue. Everything he wants to do cost money and where do you think he will get this money???? you and me. He said the other day that he wants to tax the **** out of the oil companies and this, to me, is a very bad thing. Why do you think that all of our companies have moved to other countries?? Taxes!!!! All of those people that worked there are on the street. I sickens me to think that our government is making it where companies shut down to move somewhere else and lay off American workers.

More taxes are not the solution. Lowering the money needed by the government and reduce spending is the only thing that will fix this. Universal Health care??? Yeah that will be the biggest disaster we have ever seen. A small percentage of the people here are already on somewhat of a universal health care called Medicare/Medicaid. These programs are already out of money and are currently taking money out of other programs to pay for it. Is this something we want to do for entire country???? The money has to come from somewhere and if it makes our taxes go up to 50% then thats what it will be. BTW People from Canada come down here to get medical treatment because the waiting list is months to years away.

I will be able to debate every one of the views that Obama has and it all comes down to how big will the government get before it will collapse? The trend needs to be reversed and it needs to happen yesterday.

Again, I hate McCain so if you want me to try and defend him then I assure you I couldn't do it with a straight face.

Flyin145s

And has he repented of this?

Face it, dude: If you have to go back nearly three decades to dig up dirt, I think the interim also speaks of his character.

Nobody's perfect.

I'd be interested to hear what Senator McCain has to say about the subject, if he's questioned on it, but I'm sure we could find something you've done wrong in the past 30 too.

What was your opinion of Clinton committing adultry while in the Oval Office?

Seems to me that most Democrats (not sure if you fall under that catagory or not) were quite dismissive of it.

Me personally? I wouldn't have thought it as big of a deal had Clinton had an affair in 1975 compared to having one while actually serving as President...IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

How about Edwards being JUST RECENTLY caught with an alleged mistress and love-child in a Beverly Hills hotel? Add to that his wife is home with breast cancer. Victimizing a victim is a mortal sin in Liberal Land. But will we see the Democrats throwing him under the bus?

Heck, Martin Luthor King had an affair near the same time period as McCain.

I look on a lifetime of affairs or very recent affairs differently than someone who endured 5.5 years of torture coming home 30 years ago and having one, and then not repeating the mistake.

This looks more like desparation than whistle blowing.

Last edited:

preludespeeder

I think you're missing what I have said. I don't like either of them at all. I will not vote for any of them. I don't even listen to them speak anymore because I heard too many bad things, from both of them, back during the primaries. McCain and Obama are no where near the Constitution.

democrats have done nothing but make the federal government bigger. Now not to just pick on the democrats I will say that Bush has made this government bigger while he has been president. This is why I don't believe in the two party system, this system has ran its course and it is time for something else.

If the only reason you like Obama is for the veterans benefits then you are focusing on one issue but willing to kill the nation for that one issue. Everything he wants to do cost money and where do you think he will get this money???? you and me. He said the other day that he wants to tax the **** out of the oil companies and this, to me, is a very bad thing. Why do you think that all of our companies have moved to other countries?? Taxes!!!! All of those people that worked there are on the street. I sickens me to think that our government is making it where companies shut down to move somewhere else and lay off American workers.

More taxes are not the solution. Lowering the money needed by the government and reduce spending is the only thing that will fix this. Universal Health care??? Yeah that will be the biggest disaster we have ever seen. A small percentage of the people here are already on somewhat of a universal health care called Medicare/Medicaid. These programs are already out of money and are currently taking money out of other programs to pay for it. Is this something we want to do for entire country???? The money has to come from somewhere and if it makes our taxes go up to 50% then thats what it will be. BTW People from Canada come down here to get medical treatment because the waiting list is months to years away.

I will be able to debate every one of the views that Obama has and it all comes down to how big will the government get before it will collapse? The trend needs to be reversed and it needs to happen yesterday.

Again, I hate McCain so if you want me to try and defend him then I assure you I couldn't do it with a straight face.
Well I do have to agree with you on the two party system. It has failed to give us any good candidate. I am not saying Obama supporting the troops is the only reason I will vote for him, there are many reasons. In another post I highlighted an analysis of the two candidates and their tax policies. Obama is not the perfect answer for this country but in my opinion he is the better of the two choices. He has proposed more domestic policy changes then McCain. McCain seems to be more interested in "winning" the Iraq war then trying to move this country into a better direction. National health care is something that will make us pay more money to the government but whether I pay a company or I pay the government the money is still leaving my hands. On that though, I highly doubt if it comes to happen it will be any good or worthwhile to us today. But if it was done correctly then it would be worthwhile IMO. Health care needs to be more regulated so we do not pay 150 dollars for a damm pillow and many other things that are like this. IMHO most government programs are a diaster because there are not enough people accounting for what happens in the program. They are under funded in the controlling department.

I do understand your opinion on a smaller government. There are many areas in the government that are not needed. In my view there should be military at a smaller budget, we do not need over 500 billion year to build new war subs and the like, regulation in area most critical to the countries well being, utilities, energy, business, safety, and transportation. I am sure there is more but I think you understand what I am meaning. National health care is something that can go either way, have it or not but better oversight or regulation on it is needed. Another area that government could be involved in is grants for scientific research and a national education system.

I am not going to ask you about McCain because you are not voting for him. What do you propose we need to keep and what we need to get rid of?

youneek28

Well I do have to agree with you on the two party system. It has failed to give us any good candidate. I am not saying Obama supporting the troops is the only reason I will vote for him, there are many reasons. In another post I highlighted an analysis of the two candidates and their tax policies. Obama is not the perfect answer for this country but in my opinion he is the better of the two choices. He has proposed more domestic policy changes then McCain. McCain seems to be more interested in "winning" the Iraq war then trying to move this country into a better direction. National health care is something that will make us pay more money to the government but whether I pay a company or I pay the government the money is still leaving my hands. On that though, I highly doubt if it comes to happen it will be any good or worthwhile to us today. But if it was done correctly then it would be worthwhile IMO. Health care needs to be more regulated so we do not pay 150 dollars for a damm pillow and many other things that are like this. IMHO most government programs are a diaster because there are not enough people accounting for what happens in the program. They are under funded in the controlling department.

I do understand your opinion on a smaller government. There are many areas in the government that are not needed. In my view there should be military at a smaller budget, we do not need over 500 billion year to build new war subs and the like, regulation in area most critical to the countries well being, utilities, energy, business, safety, and transportation. I am sure there is more but I think you understand what I am meaning. National health care is something that can go either way, have it or not but better oversight or regulation on it is needed. Another area that government could be involved in is grants for scientific research and a national education system.

I am not going to ask you about McCain because you are not voting for him. What do you propose we need to keep and what we need to get rid of?
Well, stating that he is the better of the two is something I can't agree or disagree with. But because you are voting for the better of the two and are still not confident that he would be good for this nation adds to the problem of the two party system. I talk to a lot of people about this and I get the same answer." I don't want to waste my vote" I explain that the only way to waste a vote is not to vote. If you vote for someone that you truly believe is the best thing for the country, how in the world is this wasting a vote. Imagine if a third of the voters in the country voted for a party that wasn't Republican or democratic. The news would be all over this and bingo, the two party system is now a three party system. Thats how things change, people going away from the norm. This is what I ask of you and anyone else reading this. Find someone that you believe will do the best for this country and vote for them. Worse case, they don't win, but you did your part to make it happen. No, one won't be able to sit around the bar bragging about how they voted for the new president. A lot of people voted for Bush the first and second time, but its hard to find someone to admit it now. Nothing will change if we keep doing the same thing year after year.

The domestic policies you're speak of is something he wants to change, I agree but he wants add to them or give the program more money. Thats a bad thing when the country is already in a financial hardship. This money has to come from somewhere and most will come from you and I so what we need is less domestic policy. I can take care of myself you can take care of yourself. Why do we need the government to do it for us. I buy a house I can't afford, my fault. I have a drug problem, my fault. I don't expect you to pay for my problems that I put on myself. We need to end a lot of the domestic policies all together.

National Healthcare has not been a good thing for any country that currently has it. People still come here to get their procedures done but can you imagine the cost of that? Travel over here, pay the full price with no insurance and staying in the country for as long as they need for recovery. I am aware that you pay money for health insurance now, but what about those people who don't? You will also be paying for them as well. Some people work just for the health benefits, and now they don't have to because the government is picking up the tab, ie you and I. Why do you think you're paying 150 dollars for that pillow? I have a idea and its because of all the worthless lawsuits that go on for things that shouldn't even enter a court. Law suits should be for gross negligent s only and not for a Dr. trying something that is experimental and letting the patient know that its something that might or might not work. Its an experiment, you don't want to do it then don't do it. Thats another story though.

Now what do I think we need? Well the Constitution needs be brought back into the government. And resend everything that goes against it. Again I am a big Ron Paul fan and he is obviously not running anymore but I still believe in what he believes. His beliefs have remained constant throughout his political career, so he isn't known to be someone to change his views based on popular demand.
Take 8 minutes and listen to what he thinks should happen. This thing is a little fancy but its the best thing I could find in one video that sums up everything I believe in. This man received 6 million dollars in a single 24 hour period and the average donation was 150 dollars, but the media still didn't give him the time as they did all the other candidates. This amount was more than any other president in the history of the primaries.

Let me know what you think

YouTube - Ron Paul : Stop Dreaming

Latest posts