JB and his NDA shenanigans

Help Support The Pipe:

Read-Only

Anybody care to discuss what’s going on with Joe Merchant and his big mouth? Enquiring minds want to know.

Read-Only

The dude resigned his position with the LEC and still NOTHING from the Pipe?

Zero-G

Tranny going under by COB 2020, and XJT giving back all 175s, and also nothing on the pipe. WTF?!?!?

knob

XJT getting the old XRs back and the old DEN base...While Skywest takes 175s...Sounds like business as usual

Ah Clem

And the kicking in the crotch continues at XJT...So sad ATL has no clue how bad...So sad to see this...

Fozzie Bear

XJT getting the old XRs back and the old DEN base...While Skywest takes 175s...Sounds like business as usual
Hope they peel that stupid orange sticker from the APU on the tail :) Yeah we know its hot and or noisy, and or where not to spray deice fluid :) At XJT we know this stuff.

Oh and while I am on my soapbox .............. NO SLI with TSA !!!!!!!! If that happens the chit is going to hit the fan. They sucked, UA took their planes and flying. Preferential hiring yes, but you are closing your doors. This NOT an aquisition, this is not a merger of equals. If one TSA pilot goes above one XJT pilot currently on property I'll be............................................

OO getting the 175's our depts worked soooooo hard to bring online in a short period of time is a TOTAL kick in the nuts and FK you from UA.

OOOOOH yummy 20 year old 145's with wifi............ can we have at least live weather and a cockpit plug in charger for EFB so we can at least move slightly closer to the modern age ?