I've moved on...

Discussion in 'The Pipe' started by RebelFlyer, Jun 12, 2018.

Help Support The Pipe by donating:

1. Jun 12, 2018 #1

RebelFlyer

RebelFlyer

RebelFlyer

It was a great ride at XJT. The last 13.5 years were great! I met some great people and had some good times. But I decided to hang up my xjt cleats and try something new. Anyone still there and hired after November 2004 will get a bump up. I officially retired but have moved on to a Part 91 operation. I am home 95% of the time since most of our flying is out and backs, I have a new type rating in the EMB 550 legacy and will be soon getting the EMB 190 Linage type rating. Our department is small, but a bunch of great people. Most of the guys and gals here come for all types of aviation background, retired mainline pilots to retired military, corporate pilots and believe it or not a lot of ex-regional guys and gals. The decision to move on was difficult, but with a six-figure starting salary and no commuting...that sealed the deal for me. I will always remember my great friends and co-workers at XJT. I hope nothing but the best for you guys.

cooroy likes this.
  2. Jun 12, 2018 #2

Bob

Bob

Bob

Well-Known Member Staff Member Global Mod Moderator

Congrats Rebel Flyer! Sounds like an awesome job... no commuting would be a dream! :)

Care let us know who you are since you've moved on? You can PM me if you want... I was in the Nov. 1st, 2004 Class, so just seeing if I knew you. :)

Safe flying!

Bob

3. Jun 12, 2018 #3

RebelFlyer

RebelFlyer

RebelFlyer

I have not been on here in a while so tell me how to pm you and I will. We were in the same class.

4. Jun 12, 2018 #4

Bob

Bob

Bob

Well-Known Member Staff Member Global Mod Moderator

No worries... the forum software was recently changed, so it's not you. ;)

Just click on my name above my avatar and select "Start a conversation". :)

5. Jun 22, 2018 #5

DrRhythm2

DrRhythm2

DrRhythm2

I'm a Phenom guy now but cool types with the Legacy and Lineage. I'd love to fly those one day.