Is XJT.com web site down?

Help Support The Pipe:

Lecco

I’ve tried to load XJT.com and the message comes up that the server is unavailable.
Thanks in advance.

Fozzie Bear

I don't know about Wednesday's problems, but today after the transition that was done last night I can't log in at all. I keeps trying to get me to sign in with some Microsoft account that I don't even have. I've tried my employee number the old way. Also the emp number @expressjet.com. Did I miss an email on the new website access ?

suitcase

Ditto with me also, called the help desk number and he did not know that ExpressJet was no longer with the Skywest system. So he could not help

Tferno1

I tried it with my current password and it says (Your account or password is incorrect. If you don't remember your password, reset it now.)
then when I choose forgot my password it makes me enter my username again and answer the im not a robot security question.
after that it tells me this.

We're sorry
You can't reset your own password because you haven't registered for password reset.

If you can't sign in, you must contact your administrator to reset your password for you.
After you can sign in again, register for self-service password reset,to make sure that you’re able to reset your own password in the future.

Show additional details

dont know what to do so ehh oh well

ShamanEye

I tried it with my current password and it says (Your account or password is incorrect. If you don't remember your password, reset it now.)
then when I choose forgot my password it makes me enter my username again and answer the im not a robot security question.
after that it tells me this.

We're sorry
You can't reset your own password because you haven't registered for password reset.

If you can't sign in, you must contact your administrator to reset your password for you.
After you can sign in again, register for self-service password reset,to make sure that you’re able to reset your own password in the future.

Show additional details

dont know what to do so ehh oh well
I had the same issue when we first switched over to this platform. Pain in the ass to get it sorted out, pain in the ass to use. I’ve been overcharged several times already. Good idea to get in a and verify charges.

Latest posts