Is this the man Democrats really want to be President?

Help Support The Pipe:

preludespeeder

Hey, if we're going to talk about scandals, I'll go ahead and bring up Congressman William Jefferson of Louisiana...oh, you don't remember him? He's the Democrat from Louisiana who stashed $90,000 in food containers in his freezer, and is named in a bribery probe. I'll forgive you though...seeing how the Congressman is a Democrat, the media likes to keep this one hush-hush! Or of course, we can talk about someone else similarly named...William Jefferson Clinton; I'm not just talking about those pesky BJ's with Monica either--we can talk about Whitewater, Travelgate, the MacDougal's, Indonesiagate (the Lippo group), Paula Jones, Ron Brown, Filegate, Mike Espy, Harold Ickes. We can go on and on. And if you really have time, we can discuss Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick ; Gary Condit and Chandra Levy's murder, Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit, etc.

I look forward to this discussion if you wish to have it. It should be an exciting one.

I never said there aren't Republicans who have taken turn for the worst. But Republicans sure are better for the country than a lot of Democrats.
I will sure take a president getting BJ's from female interns instead of Florida senators emailing little boys!

rvpilot

You made a post with this statement, “This man is becoming more egotistical than Hitler. He is almost dangerous.”

Several people including myself pointed out how ridiculous this statement is. This isn’t about being a liberal or a conservative, this is about you making a moronic statement in a public forum.

Here's your sign....
I believe what he was trying to do is make a parallel comparison about the EGO's of the two men, NOT that NObama would commit mass murder.

Hitler was an evil, evil man...NObama is totally lost without his teleprompter, and he thinks he has already become POTUS.

Let's see if this works...YouTube - Obama Lost Without His Teleprompter

Here, even the other dems show respect to our national anthem and the flag, but no, not NObama...YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

He is dangerous because he has no effing clue on how to run this country.

Last edited:

PSUPilot

I believe what he was trying to do is make a parallel comparison about the EGO's of the two men, NOT that NObama would commit mass murder.

Hitler was an evil, evil man...NObama is totally lost without his teleprompter, and he thinks he has already become POTUS.

Here, even the other dems show respect to our national anthem and the flag, but no, not NObama...YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

Thank you for echoing my point!! Fruitless effort with some of them on here though.

rvpilot

Thank you for echoing my point!! Fruitless effort with some of them on here though.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The tree huggers on here need to start wearing boxers, because their panties are all wadded up in the crack of their arse!

FlyXJTnow

You guys are idiots. Comparing Obama, or anyone, with someone who killed over 6 million jews is laughable. Republicans are quick to pull the Hitler card. You guys are getting pretty desperate. Its pretty amusing.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be too quick to point out a man who is responsible for so much death and destruction. Bush has done pretty well in that department as well.

Boondocker

You guys are idiots. Comparing Obama, or anyone, with someone who killed over 6 million jews is laughable. Republicans are quick to pull the Hitler card. You guys are getting pretty desperate. Its pretty amusing.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be too quick to point out a man who is responsible for so much death and destruction. Bush has done pretty well in that department as well.
Don't really like getting into these debates, but it is funny, because I remember very well how Democrats compared Bush to Hitler. It is wrong both ways, so you don't really do a good job of rebutting Obama-Hitler comparison by using the Bush-Hitler one.

Last edited:

Wes Mantooth

Guys, can we all just agree a politician, be it Republican or Democrat, are all lying pieces of ****. I don't get how people get all caught up in which turd smells better.

PSUPilot

Guys, can we all just agree a politician, be it Republican or Democrat, are all lying pieces of ****. I don't get how people get all caught up in which turd smells better.
Well we can agree that that's a great quote from a great movie in your profile.

PSUPilot

...must have struck a nerve. Come on now, play nice!
I'm confused by them. They should like playing nice as liberals. After all, when other countries would like to obliterate us, their answer is to sit and have coffee or tea.

FlyXJTnow

Don't really like getting into these debates, but it is funny, because I remember very well how Democrats compared Bush to Hitler. It is wrong both ways, so you don't really do a good job of rebutting Obama-Hitler comparison by using the Bush-Hitler one.

I agree its wrong for Democrats to compare to Bush to Hitler as well. I don't think anyone should be compared to Hitler. By doing it all the time, and the republicans seem to do it more, it lessens the reality of Hitler's abhorrent behavior.

My response was based on comparing Obama to Hitler. If you really want to go down that path I can think of many more politicians who would fit the bill before Obama. Besides, don't you guys claim Obama is a radical muslim? Not exactly Hitler like.

FlyXJTnow

...must have struck a nerve. Come on now, play nice!
Idiots has to do with the stretch that Obama is like Hitler more than a personal attack on you. I'd use idiot for PSU. I'm starting to think the P stands for "paranoid".

PSUPilot

Idiots has to do with the stretch that Obama is like Hitler more than a personal attack on you. I'd use idiot for PSU. I'm starting to think the P stands for "paranoid".
*yawn* I clarified my statements yesterday. Not anymore. I'm done with the apologizes and clarifications. Go grab a box of Kleenex if you're still crying about it.

FlyXJTnow

And the Republican's have done such a wonderful job of running it.

I'm used to all the right wing strategies and talking points. The Dems are excited about Obama, as well as our European allies. The republicans are upset with theirs. I haven't seen any commercials for John McSame. They all seem to be bashing Obama. But then again, McSame is your candidate and I can understand why.

FlyXJTnow

*yawn* I clarified my statements yesterday. Not anymore. I'm done with the apologizes and clarifications. Go grab a box of Kleenex if you're still crying about it.
Never said I was crying. Isn't your 15 minutes of internet use at the retirement home about done?

5_Early

PSUPilot,

If you realize your comment was a poor comparison and in bad taste, please go back and edit/delete the line.

Otherwise, you are playing a Karl Rove trick. It is a well known tactic to make a highly negative comment and then "apologize" for it afterward. Of course, you then proceeded to dangle another negative to continue the smear.

Also, since I made my point in drawing a baseless comparison, I am editing my comments to be civil.

PSUPilot

And now here we go with more 'racism' charges by the Barack Hussein Obama team:

ABC NEWS

Laughable and scary at the same time. This country does not need this type of person. As I said, very dangerous.

Cowboy11

He didn't say those words, a man by the name of Jonathan Weisman, from the Washington Post did.

You need to get YOUR facts before attacking someone...

And yes, I will be one of those celebrating when this turd's ego sends him down in flames!
Not atacking anyone on here, and I do have my facts right. So get YOUR facts in line beofre you you starting accusing someone. You seems to be good at name calling, but where are your facts?

Latest posts