Is anybody out there

Help Support The Pipe:

flymeswa

fast forward to the future, 5 years after retirement snoring in my recliner so loud I wake myself up. My grandson says, grandpa you were talking in your sleep, why were you saying "go around flaps nine positive rate gear up heading low bank"?

GasPasser

Supporting Member
The "Golden age of the meme" almost makes up for the lack of a semi-operational Crackpipe during these strange times. Almost.

TexMex

Holy smokes... I miss you guys... best thread in a long time...

irishNJ

The good old days.

Haven’t been here in ages, much better than the BluePilots cesspool.

Josh Verde

Hey guys I want to admit something. One time I sent an ACARS message to dispatch because the mini carrots in my crew meal were past expiration date. I stopped short of a logbook entry. Whew. That feels good to get off my chest.

Bob

Staff member
Global Mod
Hey guys I want to admit something. One time I sent an ACARS message to dispatch because the mini carrots in my crew meal were past expiration date. I stopped short of a logbook entry. Whew. That feels good to get off my chest.
It always feels good to come clean... ;)

Spicy MexicanSausage

Do any of the younger XJT crowd even know about this place? I got scolded on a different forum for explaining the proper way to sit ARC. They need to pick up the pipe and stop being so worried about “getting in trouble”🙄.

Latest posts