Hotels we need to ditch pronto....

Help Support The Pipe:

schlecht muttaficka

thecashmoney said:
oh so it must have been you that i was talking to the other night...
i dont see what you guys complain about. they treat me real great. my beer is never empty. but then again i support most of their drug habbits as much as im in there.
Dude, don't ruin my fantasy of those chicks by telling me they are all crack whores.

thecashmoney

nah.. they're not crack whores. theyre all decent girls.. but theres a lot of them that enjoy toking the reefers. and they like to get drunk and dance around mostly naked at parties. but i dont guess you guys made it to that party saturday night 8)

feetdry

Why on earth do we stay in Sulfur for the lake charles overnight?

flatspin7

Do you really think Lake Charles is any better???? Ill take the Waffle House and a free breakfast.

spaniard

LCH please burn that place down. it will help to the community. Katrina how could you miss that xxxx hole!

Captain A

Please get rid of ROC Holiday Inn...in fact just ditch all Holiday Inns...they mostly all suck!!!!!!!!!

yasir1212

Captain A said:
Please get rid of ROC Holiday Inn...in fact just ditch all Holiday Inns...they mostly all suck!!!!!!!!!
Agree, ROC hotel is terrible compared to the one we used to stay at! Get rid of the ROC hotel please!

Wild Weasel

LGA Ramada is a Poop Hole :eek: . Yeah, it's right across the street from Shea stadium but you need an AK-47 with two Banana clips to get over there. The neighborhood surrounding the hotel makes Elizabeth City look like a quaint country village. Their coffee tastes like puddle water (trust me) and the beds feel like they were used in "Debbie Does Dallas"

cfdoubleeye

GRK - FT Hood La Quinta: Agreed... but here are the details:

NO ELEVATOR, but your room will be on the 3rd floor! A dirty stone slab for a bed with a brick for a pillow (okay, the bed and pillow are just dirty and hard.)

NO VAN transport to a mall or close meal, though you do have Whattaburger, Super K, and CI CI's PIzza.

NO COMPUTER - if you don't have one of your own the wireless service isn't quite going to help you check the schedule. No business center, and nothing close enough to use for surfing the net.

(Might as well warn you that the Ft Hood controllers don't know much about flying the fast jet, so remind them you need a few miles on the approach and that THEY need to clear you to land.... details, but you know if we don't ask they don't remember to do thier jobs.)

SLC - Hilton
No food close by, but you can buy a $15.00 Hamburger (Angus Beef) with your first year FO salary. They have excess vans, but can't get you to civilization. Rent a cab (probably cheaper to get a rental car, more fun to steal.... delete that..... borrow one)

Sorry for the sarcasm, up over 24 hrs due to the new red eyes we are doing from SLC at 0200.

UBBAPilot

There's a subway near the SLC overnight. It's about a half mile walk or so. If you ask the van driver nice, they may drop you off on an airport run.

Happy Camper

GRK is changed finally... check the August bid packet. That hotel has been annoying for years and now it's gone! Bye bye La Quinta!

Latest posts