Good bye crackpipe...

Help Support The Pipe:

Zero-G

Folks, it’s been entertaining, but I think the time has come. I think all 7 of us that still post are at another airline, or on eternal medical leave. Even I have found promise in another airline and have given up nearly 13 years of seniority at XJT for a better future. I wish the other 6 well, and bid you good bye....

Oct 2006 hire and on, your welcome for the bump. Sorry, that’s all you get. I think those who know me don’t need me to come out.

I will forever be proud to have shared the terms XJT. Jetlink, and even Acey with so many. We ruled the skies like no other regional will ever do again.

ExBizJet

All the best to you and your family. Our airline was a better place by you stepping up and being a part of it. Remember us when we are trying to jumpseat somewhere.

Clear Skies Bro!

Fozzie Bear

Best of luck. I never tried to work out who was who, it was more fun to have an alternate ego to vent. I wish you well and will ask the eternal question...... where are you off to :)

Zero-G

Fizzier, I successfullly navigated CPP.

BizJet, I won’t ever forget where I came from. The ladder stays down...

Fozzie Bear

Together with 3 cups. I see big things coming!
You know what, I voted for 3 cups. You know why ? Whatever else you say about the guy, he is up to speed on the contract, the aircraft and I have no doubt he will not be bought by a few trips to Ruth Chris like so many others have to suckle on the union nipple. He has morals and integrity and will hold peoples feet to the fire.

Zero-G

You know what, I voted for 3 cups. You know why ? Whatever else you say about the guy, he is up to speed on the contract, the aircraft and I have no doubt he will not be bought by a few trips to Ruth Chris like so many others have to suckle on the union nipple. He has morals and integrity and will hold peoples feet to the fire.

I agree, and I also voted for him. A few of the cool heads I know did.

Frick'nFrack

Congratulations on your graduation.

We ruled the skies, and we were respected.

Cheers

Spicy MexicanSausage

Despite the prodigious amount of bags Captain S carries, he will be a dang good rep. Dude knows his stuff. Also, you don't just quit the crackpipe, especially if you were here during the glory days.

Reactions: Bob

Hung Start

Congrats on the move!

I flew with 3 cups as well and the posts above, I'm surprised to say, are ture. He's definately competent and will fight the good fight. Joe Merchant on the other hand... deary, good luck to you.

Read-Only

The mustache is definitely NOT the strangest dude I ever flew with here. BY FAR. Y’all are fortunate to be represented by him. (I also voted for him)

Latest posts