GITMO to close within a year, so I'm hearing.

Help Support The Pipe:

orphanannie

Today it was said that at least 2 chinese muslims that were captured will probably be released into the USA & given WELFARE. Can you believe that?

lap

Today it was said that at least 2 chinese muslims that were captured will probably be released into the USA & given WELFARE. Can you believe that?
That's what happens when you vote for lib donkeys.

Whirlpool

Maybe we should let them loose in Spudder and Fly's home town....

FlyXJTnow

Which is it? The pentagon has changed the numbers several times. I'm so glad that Bush released these "terrorists". I feel even safer knowing that Pool will be going to fight them.

Captain CAVEMAN!

If this is any indication: I have orders to GITMO for 400 day beginning May 2010. That place is not closing.

Whirlpool

You guys leave Obama alone...he knows exactly what he is doing and every single promise he has made has come to fruition.

dynamiteone

Doesn't matter....although any alternative is looking pretty good. The good part about this???....the dems own it all; all three branches and are ******* up everything they touch with no one to blame.

It's nice not hearing Pelosi start every sentance with "This administration....."

It will be even better not hearing Pelosi at all starting with the mid terms.

BTW nix, check out Drudge and square the **** ups' pledge for openess and then holding closed door hearings and meetings on the public screwing of a health care bill.

Happy New Year to ya anyway.

lap

It's nice not hearing Pelosi start every sentance with "This administration....."

It will be even better not hearing Pelosi at all starting with the mid terms.

BTW nix, check out Drudge and square the **** ups' pledge for openess and then holding closed door hearings and meetings on the public screwing of a health care bill.
You mean this:

C-SPAN DARE TO DEMS: OPEN HEALTH TALKS!

Pelosi Says: 'Never been more open process'...

Dem Leaders Plan Secret Health Care Talks...

'Hiding Bills'...

Flashback: Pelosi Says Dems Will Have Most Honest, Ethical Congress...

dynamiteone

You beat me to it. Actually, your post deserves it's own thread.

Meanwhile, the knee pad brigade and even the Bush bashers have gone silent about this *** clown POTUS and his dem/lib circus.

Happy New Year lap.

lap

Latest posts