Don't Ask Don't Tell finally repealed

Help Support The Pipe:

dynamiteone

I am who I am. I won't be "in the closet" nor will I be politically correct in everything that I post to appease everyone. I debate, but I don't aggressively attack anyone for their beliefs. My own family has serious issues with my lifestyle. Being they aren't homosexual and don't even know anyone who is I never expected them to understand. Some people just never will as the only thing they really know on the issue is what the church and their parents and peers have taught them. Obviously for those of us who live with it, our views are going to be more tolerant. What option do we have? At least living in this country affords each of us the freedom to live the way that we wish... for the most part anyway.
If you don't worry about what others think then don't be taken aback when you get smacked. There's "currently politically correct" and there is common sense. They aren't the same.

And finally, life rewards actions in a cause and effect way. Your actions. Not mine or anyone elses. You have a major role in where you are right now.

Jetlinker

I do huh? Please explain. I can't wait to hear how you know more about me than I do.

Nobody cares who "they" are. Gays would have a much better time if they would just keep it to themselves. Its just a sexual fetish not a way of life. But you people make it a way of life like you're some opressed religion or race. That is what pisses me off about gays they have become the new black. There is the "gay" on all the tv shows ect. How long before there is a queer history month? Not like there is much history other than the spread of aids.
Homosexuality is not a "sexual fetish". Being into feet, fat chicks or having snooki piss on you is a sexual fetish. SNOOKI WANT SMOOSH SMOOSH!

APU

Show me scientific fact that Jesus existed and did all the things in the Bible and I'll retract that statement. There are no scientific facts... just stories and texts passed through hundreds of generations. You could find texts from the viking age in Scandinavia saying that some dude with a big hammer shot lightning bolts at people. People believed this till the Vikings were conquered by Christians and forced to convert. An entire civilization of Ancient Greeks believed that some guy got in a chariot and dragged the sun across the sky because at the time, they had no other explanation of how it happened. These types of myths serve to provide a false sense of faith for what cannot be proved through science.

Sorry, but the bible is not a science book, nor is it a history book. Although the sole of a shoe can be used to drive a nail in a pinch, it would be absurd as the tool to build a home. You're insisting on science to prove or disprove something that it was not intended to do. Just as your are trying to insist that the bible be used to provide information it is not intended to. That is the fundamental basis of your error.

Using your own reasoning:

Science once scoffed at the idea of microorganisms.
Science invented an absurd system of "Race" then said certain of these groups lacked the mental capacity of their scientifically favored group.
Science once said that the limiting speed of an object was the speed of sound.
Science said that women should taken certain drugs in pregnancy, until their babies started to be born with flippers rather than arms.

Yes, in 1000 years they will laugh at some of the things that our "science" taught us.

Does all this negate the value of science, no but it sure should caution the worship of Science. Anyone who insists that they know that their is no Supreme creator can only know this if they themselves are supreme.

Perhaps it would be best, if we put aside the arrogance and consider that we are just not smart enough to have figured it all out...yet!

dynamiteone

I think you're wrong about the VAST MAJORITY totally rejecting it.

I'd say the vast majority of Americans accept homosexuality and respect another's right to make that choice, just as I respect your right to be heterosexual. Whether someone is gay or isn't gay makes no difference to your life at all, and them having equal rights under the law to that of a heterosexual person similarly makes no difference to you or your life. People like you, dynamite, I like to refer to as 'Christian Extremists'. You want this country to be no different to Iran... a Christian Republic, where the laws reflect those outlined in the bible. Well, unfortunately for you, not everyone in this country IS a Christian, or believes in the bible's holiness or worthiness to be followed. This country was established so that its citizens are free to practice their religion, but also to not have anothers religion imposed upon them. STOP TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON OTHERS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH THEM.
Just a few points for you:

The VAST MAJORITY aren't homo. So much for your desire that homos are lovingly embraced by any notion of a majority. We tolerate it like crappy weather. The difference there, crappy weather goes away.

We don't appreciate homo extremists like you forcing it upon us. This country wasn't established so homos like you can force your lifestyle on those of us who don't want to have anything to do with it.

So, to you and anyone else who wants to champion the homo cause, I use your own words:

"STOP TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON OTHERS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH THEM".

"People like you", aussie, want this country to be no different than ancient Soddom and Gomorrah, an immoral wasteland. Hey, how did that work out for them?

So, how are you handling all that, now that your position, and even your words are right back to you?

Yep, I use non-complimentary terms like homo and homo extremists with the same fervor and intent as you do yours, and with the same apologies.

I play this game by your rules and I guarantee you don't like it.

And please, try to tie your arguments into biblical contexts. I'm not the bible expert but can do fairly well with someone who is less informed. Those that are informed, know better.

Last edited:

CLEflyr

I'm still trying to figure out what the homosexuals are "forcing" on the rest of society. I never have understood that statement. Now, if you were walking down the street, dynamiteone, and a homosexual grabbed you and forced you to the ground and started kissing you, groping you, fondling you and grinding against you, then I would think you would have just cause to say a "homosexual was forcing himself upon you." However, everyone just living their lives is just that.

dynamiteone

I'm still trying to figure out what the homosexuals are "forcing" on the rest of society. I never have understood that statement. Now, if you were walking down the street, dynamiteone, and a homosexual grabbed you and forced you to the ground and started kissing you, groping you, fondling you and grinding against you, then I would think you would have just cause to say a "homosexual was forcing himself upon you." However, everyone just living their lives is just that.
I'm ok with "just living their lives".

So let's end anything that starts with "gay pride" and backoff defining marriage between anything other than a man and a woman. They can't be related though :)

Jetlinker

So what does gay pride and gay marriage force on YOU?

Gay pride is a festival... a gathering... a right provided by the Constitution. You know, that document you right wing hypocrites like to bring up only when it's convenient for you?

Last edited:

dynamiteone

So what does gay pride and gay marriage force on YOU?

Gay pride is a festival... a gathering... a right provided by the Constitution. You know, that document you right wing hypocrites like to bring up only when it's convenient for you?
Gay pride is a public celebration and most important, a display of a deviate lifestyle.....not quite "just living your life". What's next...pedophile pride, beastiality bash???

Jetlinker

So what are you gonna do if one of your kids ends up being gay? Just curious.

You also realize that the gay community is one of the most charitable and contributing groups in most cities. Did you ever see Montrose before the gays took it over?

Last edited:

dynamiteone

You also realize that the gay community is one of the most charitable and contributing groups in most cities. Did you ever see Montrose before the gays took it over?
Love the sinner, hate the sin. I will do everything in my power to get them out of the trap just as I would help them stop pedophelia or beastiality.

Interesting that community would be so charitable but support the likes of Al Gore who forked over $350 bucks one year or Biden who also exempts himself from charity.

I will add that whatever title one holds, child, brother, father, mother, sister, aunt and so forth doesn't matter. If their behavior is not appropriate, it is not appropriate first and the title they ahve comes second.

In other words, because the person is my child does not mean they have a pass for anything. The difference between you and my child, I will get in front of my child's destructive behavior before I move in front of yours.

Last edited:

Jetlinker

We support democrats because they at least make an effort to support us. You know, economically, I am more right than left. While I hate that the right loves helping those who don't need it, I also think that our middle class is better off if fiscal matters are handled more conservatively. With that being said I cannot find it in myself to support the same political party as bigots and religious freaks who show such hate for my lifestyle.

And if your kid is gay, they're gay. There is nothing that can be done about it by you or anyone else. I didn't choose to be more attracted to males than females as a 12 or 13 year old kid brought up by ultra religious parents. Do you know that I was once so involved in the church that I led the youth choir as a teenager? I was just as gay then as I am now, I just chose to bottle it up inside as I was taught to believe it was an awful thing. In the end though, what was I supposed to do, since you have all of the answers? Pretend to be a straight guy the rest of my life? Really... I want to know.

Last edited:

dynamiteone

We support democrats because they at least make an effort to support us. You know, economically, I am more right than left. While I hate that the right loves helping those who don't need it, I also think that our middle class is better off if fiscal matters are handled more conservatively. With that being said I cannot find it in myself to support the same political party as bigots and religious freaks who show such hate for my lifestyle.

And if your kid is gay, they're gay. There is nothing that can be done about it by you or anyone else. I didn't choose to be more attracted to males than females as a 12 or 13 year old kid brought up by ultra religious parents. Do you know that I was once so involved in the church that I led the youth choir as a teenager? I was just as gay then as I am now, I just chose to bottle it up inside as I was taught to believe it was an awful thing. In the end though, what was I supposed to do, since you have all of the answers? Pretend to be a straight guy the rest of my life? Really... I want to know.
It's real simple; if your life is working for you and you like the results you are getting, then keep doing it. If things aren't working for you, change what you are doing to get different results.

Notice I am not in that equation nor is anyone else.

Jetlinker

Well it is working for me. That's the point. When I was a closet case church boy things did NOT work for me as I was trying to be someone that I wasn't. Get it?

aussieflyboy

Just a few points for you:

The VAST MAJORITY aren't homo. So much for your desire that homos are lovingly embraced by any notion of a majority. We tolerate it like crappy weather. The difference there, crappy weather goes away.

We don't appreciate homo extremists like you forcing it upon us. This country wasn't established so homos like you can force your lifestyle on those of us who don't want to have anything to do with it.

So, to you and anyone else who wants to champion the homo cause, I use your own words:

"STOP TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON OTHERS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH THEM".

"People like you", aussie, want this country to be no different than ancient Soddom and Gomorrah, an immoral wasteland. Hey, how did that work out for them?

So, how are you handling all that, now that your position, and even your words are right back to you?

Yep, I use non-complimentary terms like homo and homo extremists with the same fervor and intent as you do yours, and with the same apologies.

I play this game by your rules and I guarantee you don't like it.

And please, try to tie your arguments into biblical contexts. I'm not the bible expert but can do fairly well with someone who is less informed. Those that are informed, know better.
I'm not a homo extremist. Very much hetero myself, but I DO support their right to the same freedoms that the rest of us enjoy. You might say I'm interested in their being the equal of anybody else.

Do you embrace blacks, Hispanics and the disabled in your community or do you simply "tolerate them like bad weather"? Just trying to get a feel for how far your segregationist principles extend...

As far as creating an immoral country akin to Soddom and Gomorrah, I would again reiterate what I said before. You're taking a book of fairy tales (and that's EXACTLY what it is) and trying to use it's contents to govern the general population. If you're wacky enough to even have it guide your own behavior, well that's your business. Why do you want your baseless principles to guide other peoples lives?

aussieflyboy

Well it is working for me. That's the point. When I was a closet case church boy things did NOT work for me as I was trying to be someone that I wasn't. Get it?
No, he doesn't. He never will, because he can't see past the end of his bible.

Perhaps he will have a gay son and he will come to realize that it's not a choice to make. That might be what it takes for him to pull his head out of his rectum.

CLEflyr

So let's end anything that starts with "gay pride" and backoff defining marriage between anything other than a man and a woman.
The problem I see with this defining marriage as between a man and a woman is where is this defined specifically? From my view reading and rereading the Constitution (and yes, I do own my own pocket copy of the Constitution), there is no right to marriage for anyone in it nor is marriage defined anywhere in this document. So my feeling has always been that two consenting adults should be allowed to marry, whether it be a man and a woman, two men or two women. Reading the Constitution I cannot see how it is constitutional to allow one set to get married but not others. DOMA does not count in this as that is being challenged in court. However the cases are decided, each side is going to see the other as "activist judges."

HappyPilot1

I heard the pvt. traitor who was involoved in the wikileaks case was gay. Maybe thats why he sold out his country because they wouldn't let *** serve. He should have just waited a few months. Oh well lets hope his execution is swift.

HappyPilot1

the only thing the "gay community" has contributed to is the spread of aids. HIV/Aids is a gay disease that is primatily spread by men having sex with other men in the united states.

Latest posts