Did the ROC hotel change??!?

Help Support The Pipe:

Happy Camper

No more hotel near the Dinosaur? Jan pairings are saying Holiday Inn Airport? What happened?

SF3Flyer

So it is true. One of the security guards was saying something about us moving. If it helps, he also said Comair got kicked out for not paying their bill.

TacoRocket

Happy Camper said:
but...but... I need my cajun corn :cry: :cry: :cry:
There are lots of Louisiana Tech and graduates in IAH.

Follow one of 'em into the men's room and I'm sure they'd oblige your craving.

Happy Camper

TacoRocket said:
Happy Camper said:
but...but... I need my cajun corn :cry: :cry: :cry:
There are lots of Louisiana Tech and graduates in IAH.

Follow one of 'em into the men's room and I'm sure they'd oblige your craving.
I really badly want to make a Texas A&M joke here, but I will refrain. Hell hath no fury like an Aggie scorned.

British

The hotels in ROC and CLT (same ownership) cancelled both contracts in December.
We are hoping to secure another downtown location in ROC in the future. Only one hotel bid on the business in ROC and that was the Holiday Inn Airport.
We are still working on the CLT properties.

thecashmoney

is that why they sent us to the hilton the other night in clt without telling us we were being moved? because its pretty annoying to find out from the chartered van driver who barely speaks english that we dont stay in the holiday inn.

British

The new hotels for CLT have been approved and this was just a temporary location until the contracts were approved.

SF3Flyer

British said:
The new hotels for CLT have been approved and this was just a temporary location until the contracts were approved.
Are we still downtown or are we staying out by the airport now?

cwheel

The ROC Airport Holiday Inn has a great sports bar, and downtown is not that far (15 buck cab ride....split the cost!). It's not the Dinosaur(sp?), but it's ok. It's only a two-floor hotel if I recall correctly, and Delta and USAir stay there as well (at least they did 3 years ago).

Just my .02

C-Dub

Latest posts