congrats Mr. President!

Help Support The Pipe:

Dane Weiss

Oh please our republican co-workers keep commenting. I need some good entertainment. Your ideas, your fears, and your lies keep the rest of us smiling.
LMFAO so am I...except the jokes on you...I remember back in the Eighties and early nineties just out of high school going to work for the Carpenters Union making 60K a year with a side job operating a Machine on the side...busted my *** but made a f'n good living with no collage...bought a new 86 Camaro IROC...LMAO...destroyed that f'n thing in a year and traded it on a New 87 Trans AM GTA...great car for a 19 year old punk kid...allot of fuccking getting drunk, arrested and surfing during summer...in the winter, skiing!...WELL THIS AIN'T THE 80ies ANYMORE...you know what 60K bought back then one f'n good time...so I ask you this my Marxist friend hows that 40K stretching today?...is your life on track since high school? you getting Laid?...you in your spot in life...is this what you expected your existence to be...Maybe we Republicans can help you get to where you want to be...just sit back and someone will take care of everything for you...LMFAO

You want hope and change...I lived/ing and had fun doing it, not by waiting for someone to give me something but by busting my *** and saving when I could...Its better to be your own person then relying on other to make you one...Im gonna laugh in 4 years when your still in the same stagnate job as you are today...you may think what happened last night as a good thing for America, I just see four more years of money sitting in the Bank waiting for the right time to invest, and this isn't it...unfortunately that's less for you and me regardless of you political beliefs...Anyway, I hope things work out for you and your beliefs but I doubt it

Last edited:

V2+15

R.I.P. United States Constitution
4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

***** ATTN. MODS *****
Please take this to the Politics section

XJTFO05

They might as well let Cleveland, Cincinatti and Dayton elect the president. It's no surprise he won. Keep the Obama bucks coming.

TheBills

R.I.P. United States Constitution
4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

***** ATTN. MODS *****
Please take this to the Politics section
Did you hear about the NDAA bill? It was deemed unconstitutional under an Obama presidency. You know the one that John Mccain authored, that stated US Citizens could be detained for reasons associated with terrorism. Don't buy into the GOP fear tactics, there a joke too.

lap

Did you hear about the NDAA bill? It was deemed unconstitutional under an Obama presidency. You know the one that John Mccain authored, that stated US Citizens could be detained for reasons associated with terrorism. Don't buy into the GOP fear tactics, there a joke too.
Only the US Supreme Court can deem a bill unconstitutional. Did that happen? I don't know. But keep in mind, this is the same institution that came up with "separate but equal." The constitution is the real loser last night.

V2+15

I guess Padme was doing some foreshadowing...

[video=youtube;cp069Y_P-9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp069Y_P-9M[/video]

PoorSillySoul

There are 9 stages of civilizational development that all nations follow, that you should be aware of.
Stage 1.) From bondage/tyranny to spirtual faith;
Stage 2.) From Spirtual faith to great courage
Stage 3.) From courage to liberty
Stage 4.) From liberty to abundance.
Stage 5.) From abundance to selfishness
Stage 6.) From Selfishness to complacency
Stage 7.) From complacency to apathy
Stage 8.) From apathy to dependence (We are currently here.)
Stage 9.) From dependency back to bondage/tyranny
These stages average 200 years to come full circle. America is 235 years old. We cannot stop this from completing itself, because after the 5th stage is complete, the remaining stages accelerate the process and are irreversible.

RIP USA

nixon

There are 9 stages of civilizational development that all nations follow, that you should be aware of.
Stage 1.) From bondage/tyranny to spirtual faith;
Stage 2.) From Spirtual faith to great courage
Stage 3.) From courage to liberty
Stage 4.) From liberty to abundance.
Stage 5.) From abundance to selfishness
Stage 6.) From Selfishness to complacency
Stage 7.) From complacency to apathy
Stage 8.) From apathy to dependence (We are currently here.)
Stage 9.) From dependency back to bondage/tyranny
These stages average 200 years to come full circle. America is 235 years old. We cannot stop this from completing itself, because after the 5th stage is complete, the remaining stages accelerate the process and are irreversible.

RIP USA
I see your spiritual faith and double down. The US is failing because of our introverted attitude, lazy "get something for nothing "mentality and the fuccking religions tearing our country apart. Enjoy your time in hell while I enjoy my dirty martini.

Last edited:

dynamiteone

Well...they're allowed to have hobbies. And when else in his life will he NOT have to wait behind a foursome of grannies?? I mean, what did dubbya do besides clear brush at his house lol...
Why don't you tell us smart a$j, and while you're at it, tell us what W has to do with Anything except be an excuse for you to not admit your hero is a failure. Meanwhile, consider yourself an intellectual retard for bringing up Bush. Who are you going to blame next year? Bush? 5 painful years later?

It's lame you try to deflect 150 rounds of golf then bash Bush for what he did which was a hell of a lot less time spent than 150 rounds of rich man's golf.

Fool.

Last edited:

Ready.Set.Jet

That's because Bush spent more time on vacation, in Crawford, than any president in history. Including your big spending hero Reagan.

By the way....what did Bush do with Crawford after he left office?

nixon

That's because Bush spent more time on vacation, in Crawford, than any president in history. Including your big spending hero Reagan.

Imagine if he had spent more time in DC. Good thing he took as many vacations as he did. Too bad Cheney didn't go on more hunting trips.

dynamiteone

Its also because no other president in history had a place in Crawford. You are officially an idiot for coming up with that lame deflect on behalf of your 166 rounds of golf hero. BTW, your hero is not going to push for gay marriage afterall. Do you feel duped? You should because you have been or are you just going blame Bush? Bwahahahahaha......

dynamiteone

Imagine if he had spent more time in DC. Good thing he took as many vacations as he did. Too bad Cheney didn't go on more hunting trips.
Sure wish Obama would go hunting with Cheny. Back at you dufus.

Last edited:

Ready.Set.Jet

Douche1,

He doesn't have Crawford anymore. It was a prop for idiots like you to make you think he was a average cowboy, down to earth, guy. Talk about duped "Now watch this drive!".

How's your move coming? Must suck to wake up everyday and realize 100% of the crap you listen to and write is just flat wrong.

dynamiteone

Douche1,

He doesn't have Crawford anymore. It was a prop for idiots like you to make you think he was a average cowboy, down to earth, guy. Talk about duped "Now watch this drive!".

How's your move coming? Must suck to wake up everyday and realize 100% of the crap you listen to and write is just flat wrong.
Flamer # 1,

Wow!!! Incredible inside knowledge of Bush and his intentions. Since you are totally up on inside knowledge, what was your hero trying to accomplish making a population segment believe he was all for gay marriage then said two weeks ago it isn't an agenda item for him? Must suck (ha ha) to wake up with a boyfriend that will always be just a boy friend for some people. Man, talk about duped. The gay folk got super-duped.

Back at you :)

Ready.Set.Jet

Guess what Douche1? The president isn't even through his first term yet. How does that taste?

Ready.Set.Jet

So are you saying Bush still has Crawford? Hmmm. Thats funny considering how he bought a nice little house in Dallas.

Douche, your so fun to chat with. Its like playing checkers with an infant with you, except we all know an infant has a much higher IQ.

Latest posts