Cat Pics? Let's Lighten the Mood in Here

Help Support The Pipe:

DannyTanner

You know, this is how serial killers begin. Taking pleasure in killing animals for the evil mind set thrill. Plus you have that moronic avatar. How'd you slip through the hiring cracks?

Lemme guess, you're the cool person around here who thinks your better than everyone. Or maybe you can't take a joke. Either way, I bet you're a blast to spend a four day with. Why don't you go snuggle with your 18 cats you have at your house, because obviously people are too hard for you to get along with.

Ta ta.

Twiggy1

Can someone send me a pm on how to post the thumbnails? I keep trying to do the attachments, but it says the file is too big from the digital camera. Any way to solve this problem?

nonstop

I ended up with 2. It's like a free MMA match every night. They even fetch... sometimes.

dirt bag

Can someone send me a pm on how to post the thumbnails? I keep trying to do the attachments, but it says the file is too big from the digital camera. Any way to solve this problem?
tinypic.com

copy and paste the forum version...that's what I did

kailuaboy

tinypic.com

copy and paste the forum version...that's what I did
or you could do it the hard way..

Start - Accessories - Paint (windows OS)

Open pic
click on Image (tab at top)
click on Rezise

play around with the rezise, 50% is usually my default. But, make sure you put in 50% in both vertical and horizontal.

click File - Save As

upload here.

diamnd15

do most of you guys with cats have a roommate, or how does it go when you leave for a trip?

imr

Jamal. An Arabic translation for camel. Lives with the parents, keeps their blood pressure from falling too low.

Sitting on a log contemplating his loss to some other ruffian neighborhood cat the previous night.

Randy Brodbeck

Here is Hatshepsut. She is Nefertiti's twin sister; the calm one of the two.

Didn't have any good pictures of her.

Jetlinker

Lemme guess, you're the cool person around here who thinks your better than everyone. Or maybe you can't take a joke. Either way, I bet you're a blast to spend a four day with. Why don't you go snuggle with your 18 cats you have at your house, because obviously people are too hard for you to get along with.

Ta ta.
That's why those sort of commercials are only shown in Europe.. people here are way too easily offended over everything.

Latest posts