BDL

Help Support The Pipe:

ddornacker

Stayed at the Ramada at BDL last week and they seem to appreciate the aircrew there. They have a crew lounge with a stocked fridge in it. Sandwiches, pudding cups, jello cups, milk. Had on the counter top cereals, cookies, chips etc. Comfy chairs and couch, TV with videos for crew, two computer terminals and are getting a third. Room is wired for wireless laptops. On top of this was a free full breakfast buffet. Will also take you to a local full service gym at no cost. They have plans for more services for crew and are looking for inputs to what else we would like to see. Nice place.

F

fly_bunni

Ramada - BDL: I walked further to my room than i do in some airports! :lol:

heater

BDL ramada has a prime rib deal on wednesday starting at 4, in the bar/rest right in the lobby it is complimentary and very good.

Air_Jer

The hotel also offers a free breakfast buffet, not the best in the world but the price is right! The hotel can take you to a gym free of charge.

mszluka

The hot bartender there does a killer karaoke version of "Criminal" by Fiona Apple. You can't ask her to do it... just sign her up and she will. :D

seanbmf

I was there a month ago and they had make your own margarita for free from 8-9. There were three crews there and we all made two. You can't complain about that.

Happy Camper

seanbmf said:
I was there a month ago and they had make your own margarita for free from 8-9. There were three crews there and we all made two. You can't complain about that.
Thanks now I know what to bid for in July!!! :D

k.a.m.

My only complaint about this place is that they have an "airline of the month" every month and we weren't it the first month we switched there. I don't know if we have ever been named "airline of the month" yet, but PLEASE whenever you stay there, bug the staff about being airline of the month until they feel bullied into giving it to us.

F

fly_bunni

Are there perks involved with being "Airline of the Month"? Well, cuz I am ALLLL about the perks... :lol:

k.a.m.

fly_bunni said:
Are there perks involved with being "Airline of the Month"? Well, cuz I am ALLLL about the perks... :lol:
Probably not, but it wouldn't surprise me if we found a big sticker by the main cabin door entrance of the 145's saying "Bradley Airport Ramada Inn Airline of the Month".

Tom

mszluka said:
The hot bartender there does a killer karaoke version of "Criminal" by Fiona Apple. You can't ask her to do it... just sign her up and she will. :D
DONE. That song rocks anyway.

Its just so....dirty. :D

I'll let you know how it goes...

Latest posts