Anyone refinance lately?

Help Support The Pipe:

rcb

I got 2.87 and about $3600 in fees. Break even in 18 months. PM me if you want my Lender's name...she's good, used her twice.

Bob

Staff member
Global Mod
Thanks for the help guys... I ended up actually going with USAA. Basically... I called them up and asked what all these fees were for. They stated that they are one of the only lenders that disclose pre-paids up front. These are the taxes and insurance on the property for the year. So you can either have that rolled into the loan, or pay it up front... but then you'd get a check back from your old lender for the remaining balance of your escrow account and it will be a "break-even" situation.

So my total fees came to $5884... but $3200 will come back to me as a credit from my existing escrow account. As a result, the fees will only be: $2684

That I can live with.

3.5% on a 30 year note. Break-even in 6 months.

We went the full 30 instead of 15 (USAA has 2.7% for 15 year notes right now) because the overall goal was to reduce our outgoing expenses in the event this industry actually turns around I end up loosing $40K a year to go to UAL or some place similar.

I really appreciate everyone's help.

Bob

V2+15

Has anyone used WesLend Financial to refinance??

samuraiguytn

I refinanced through Quicknloans. I wanted to sell and buy bigger. But found out that with my student loans and what not, the bank said I couldn't afford my own house. QnL called and gave me a chance to refinance for what I owed. Dropped my rate down several points and saved me a couple hundred a month. Worked well and the closing cost were low.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Mitch

Anyone in Florida know first hand about RP Funding?

V2+15

Does anyone know if we have access to our 2010 W-2 form anywhere ONLINE at xjet.com?? Everything from x-tend (not to be confused with ExtenZe....:razz:) has been removed from the xjt web site. Just need it as part of my documentation packet to refi the house.

Thanks!

ETA:
I'm beginning the application process with WesLand Financial. So far the guy I've been talking to has been EXTREMELY helpful and most of all, PATIENT with my stupid questions. I'll update when I've finalized and let y'all know how it went. Their web site is https://weslend.com/Index.aspx

Last edited:

samuraiguytn

Not sure how the ERJ side. But on the CRJ side, its under "my items" on either the side menu or top of the page.

V2+15

people@expressjet.com

Or you could look in your 1040's from previous years. That's where all of mine are stored.
Yeah...I was hoping to get one off the web site and print it to a PDF to avoid having to scan first. Oh well...I'll do it through the scanner. Have to scan my tax returns anyway...

Thanks jb!

Latest posts