Alexander does the right thing

Help Support The Pipe:

dynamiteone

I'm starting to think things about you that I didn't initially think. I'm starting to wonder if there could be a very good reason why you can't simply answer a question on pedophilia being wrong.
pedophilia? Of course that is wrong. Real wrong. Nothing controversial about that except among those who engage in it or try to defend it. Very abhorrent behavior.

Last edited:

Ready.Set.Jet

Why was that so hard? How many months did it take you to just admit that? That was a pretty simple question I asked a thousand posts ago. I'm glad you think its wrong because I was starting to wonder when you couldn't take a stand on it.

dynamiteone

Why was that so hard? How many months did it take you to just admit that? That was a pretty simple question I asked a thousand posts ago. I'm glad you think its wrong because I was starting to wonder when you couldn't take a stand on it.
Actually, the truth is, that is the first time.....in months..... you asked that as a stand alone question. Dang, there's your nemesis, truth.

Ready.Set.Jet

That's good. Let's hope she keeps her insurance to get glasses when it starts to go. We can't afford to have your ignorance level increase.

Latest posts