Alexander does the right thing

Help Support The Pipe:

dynamiteone

Doesn't bother me. Just confirms my thought about you that you can't take a stand against something that's wrong. You like to run your mouth but back down when called on it.

It's pretty simple. Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults?
I am enjoying your squirming trying to defend or qualify abhorrent behavior. Seems calling out abhorrent behavior with no qualifiers is a clear stand.

You don't decide what's abhorrent behavior even with your live and let live mantra. Maybe it's actually "live and let live, but....."

Ready.Set.Jet

Why would I be squirming? You seem to be the one who can't answer a yes or no question when it comes to pedophilia and consensual behavior between adults. It shows how truly sick you are to think ANY behavior between consenting adults would be on the same playing field as child sexual abuse.

Why do you have a hard time answering yes or no? I'm not even trying to trick you.

dynamiteone

Why would I be squirming? You seem to be the one who can't answer a yes or no question when it comes to pedophilia and consensual behavior between adults. It shows how truly sick you are to think ANY behavior between consenting adults would be on the same playing field as child sexual abuse.

Why do you have a hard time answering yes or no? I'm not even trying to trick you.
You are having a "hard" time with my answer and with the truth of abhorrent behavior. BTW, I feel fine in all categories. Not sure why you would think I am sick.

Have a great 2014 with all that is due for you.

Ready.Set.Jet

D1, do you think sexual abuse of a child is the same as behavior between consenting adults?

dynamiteone

D1, do you think sexual abuse of a child is the same as behavior between consenting adults?
Answer is unchanged. Deal with it or keep doing the same thing expecting something different. Psychs call that insanity. I agree in your case.

Ready.Set.Jet

All you have to do is answer yes or no. Do you think sexual abuse of a child is the same as behavior between consenting adults?

dynamiteone

All you have to do is answer yes or no. Do you think sexual abuse of a child is the same as behavior between consenting adults?

Answer is unchanged. It will not change. You continue to do the same thing expecting or hoping for a different result. It's not going to happen. Every time you ask, the answer will be the same. You don't like my answer. You can change that. My
Answer won't.

Ready.Set.Jet

Why are you afraid to answer yes or no? Are you condoning pedophilia? I can only assume you do since you can't answer a simple question.

dynamiteone

Why are you afraid to answer yes or no? Are you condoning pedophilia? I can only assume you do since you can't answer a simple question.
My answer is unchanged. You are now making up an answer to justify or suit your own perversions or abhorrent behavior. Which is it?

Ready.Set.Jet

Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults? Maybe you won't answer because your married to a teacher. You don't want her to know how you really feel about things.

dynamiteone

Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults? Maybe you won't answer because your married to a teacher. You don't want her to know how you really feel about things.
My answer is unchanged. You are now making up $h!T to deny your own perversions or abhorrent behavior. Which is it?

Ready.Set.Jet

What am I making up? You believe pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults. I never thought you'd dig in and not say that pedophilia isn't the same as behavio between consenting adults. Logic follows that you equate the two or you're in denial about something.

dynamiteone

What am I making up? You believe pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults. I never thought you'd dig in and not say that pedophilia isn't the same as behavio between consenting adults. Logic follows that you equate the two or you're in denial about something.
My answer is unchanged. Now you have gone back to answering your own question and attributing it to me and what I think. You aren't capable of accurately revealing what I think or what anyone thinks for that matter. No one is. Only a fool would try.

What is it about my answer that so troubles you? I suspect I know the answer. Prove me wrong.

Ready.Set.Jet

Why can't you separate the two? Is pedophilia the same as behavior between consenting adults?

dynamiteone

We know what ideas you support. You just don't have the courage to stand behind them.
Quite the contradiction there. Kind of hard to support something and not stand behind it. Glad you know what I support....and what I think....and have the ability to predict what I will do and demonstrate the consistent ability to be wrong.

Toodles

Ready.Set.Jet

Not answering a straight forward question over a non controversial topic shows your lack of character.

Ready.Set.Jet

I'm starting to think things about you that I didn't initially think. I'm starting to wonder if there could be a very good reason why you can't simply answer a question on pedophilia being wrong.

Latest posts