Alexander does the right thing

Help Support The Pipe:

dynamiteone

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...suspended.html

Lamar Alexander discovers a pervert on his staff and kicks him to the curb.

He is not going to defend the guy like RSJ and fellow democrats would..

He does not defend abhorrent behavior...like RSJ and fellow democrats would.

He is being removed, unlike various democrats. Look up Barney Fwank. Look up Ted Kennedy. Look up Bill Clinton.

Had he been a democrat, RSJ and democrats would be silent , defend him or make an excuse for him. See Barney Fwank, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, et al.

Alexander didn't make an excuse for him as Obama did for Jerimiah Wright for example...as in, Gee, that's not the Wright that I know. As a host of democrats did for Bill Clinton. As a host of democrats did for Ted Kennedy.

I am going to applaud Alexander for doing the right thing. a concept RSJ and democrats don't understand or engage in....ever.

Just a few differences between dems and the decent in this world.

Last edited:

Ready.Set.Jet

Maybe he can teach Larry Craig to do the right thing. I notice you say Alexander did the right thing, but you didn't say you'd do the same.

dynamiteone

Maybe he can teach Larry Craig to do the right thing. I notice you say Alexander did the right thing, but you didn't say you'd do the same.
Oh my...looking forward to your warped thinking on why You think I have a place in this. Well, let's recap here:

You think it's a big deal because Alexander is a republican.
You think this guy reflects bad on Alexander, the guy's employer. ( I'm not in the mix so far.)
Alexander fires his employee.
I think Alexander did the right thing and contrasted how Alexander handled the pervert versus how democrats handled far worse situations. ( so far, I don't have a place in this. Oh wait, except I agree with Alexander handling his employee that way. Seems a thinking person would extrapolate that I would do the same given the opportunity. But that would be obvious to one with thinking ability. RSJ is out of luck there.)

Dude, quit dreaming about a night with ( on) Obama and get to condemning Ted Kennedy or Clinton.

Ready.Set.Jet

I said nothing of Alexander. I'm talking about the behavior of his aide that you can't seem to condemn.

Once again, and I'm giving you a chance to clarify, are you really equating consensual sex between adults with the actions of a pedophile?

dynamiteone

I said nothing of Alexander. I'm talking about the behavior of his aide that you can't seem to condemn.

Once again, and I'm giving you a chance to clarify, are you really equating consensual sex between adults with the actions of a pedophile?
Hell yeah. I'm glad the pervert was canned. A pervert is a pervert. Abhorrent behavior is abhorrent behavior. Deal with it and get over it.

Ready.Set.Jet

So you think pedophilia is the same as two adults engaging in consensual sex? Why is that so hard to answer?

Ready.Set.Jet

In your mind two adults engaging in consensual sex is the same as pedophilia? You keep dodging the question. Maybe your wife can explain what pedophilia is to you when she gets home. I really think you have no idea what it means since you can't answer that question, unless you believe that it is.

dynamiteone

In your mind two adults engaging in consensual sex is the same as pedophilia? You keep dodging the question. Maybe your wife can explain what pedophilia is to you when she gets home. I really think you have no idea what it means since you can't answer that question, unless you believe that it is.
Ha haaaa..there you go again., making up what I am saying as a defense mechanism. Again, no, I said what I meant: abhorrent behavior is abhorrent behavior. I saw no qualifiers in what I wrote. It's an observation like you will get wet if you jump into a swimming pool full of water or even you will get wet if you jump into a swimming pool half full of water.

Deal with what I wrote in the context of "live and let live" which is how you roll or at least how you claim to roll. Do so after you look up "live and let live".

Last edited:

Ready.Set.Jet

Just answer the question. Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults? It's not a trick question.

dynamiteone

Just answer the question. Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults? It's not a trick question.
There is no defense of abhorrent behavior that I know of. However, you may have a different view. Feel free to share. No tricks in that that I see.

dynamiteone

Yes or no. You think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults?
Look dumshiiit!...I'm not playing your sick, stupid game. Abhorrent behavior stands on it's own merits. There are no qualifiers. Period.
So, live and let live or is that just word candy for you?

Ready.Set.Jet

Yes, we agree that abhorrent behavior stands on its own merits. That's not what I was asking. I'm asking you if you equate pedophilia with behavior between consenting adults? It's really not a hard question to answer. Its a yes or no answer, which is the kind of response you like. Nothing difficult here.

dynamiteone

Yes, we agree that abhorrent behavior stands on its own merits. That's not what I was asking. I'm asking you if you equate pedophilia with behavior between consenting adults? It's really not a hard question to answer. Its a yes or no answer, which is the kind of response you like. Nothing difficult here.
Excellent. Your first sentence answered your own question. Why are you obsessed with a question you already answered?

dynamiteone

Do you think behavior between consenting adults is the same as pedophilia?
My answer is: Abhorrent behavior is abhorrent behavior. There are no qualifiers. That is my answer to your question. Deal with your discomfort with the answer to your question.

Ready.Set.Jet

Are you afraid to put your thoughts in writing? Its a pretty simple question without qualifiers. Do you think pedophilia is the same as consensual behavior between adults?

dynamiteone

Are you afraid to put your thoughts in writing? Its a pretty simple question without qualifiers. Do you think pedophilia is the same as consensual behavior between adults?
My answer is not and will not change. That is a pretty simple answer. Pick any of my answers to your game playing question. My answer bothers you. Deal with your own discomfort. I am fine.

Ready.Set.Jet

Doesn't bother me. Just confirms my thought about you that you can't take a stand against something that's wrong. You like to run your mouth but back down when called on it.

It's pretty simple. Do you think pedophilia is the same as behavior between consenting adults?

Latest posts