Aggresive Reserve Pickup Window

Help Support The Pipe:

suitcase

Once again this company will do anything to piss off its loyal longtime employees. So I go on reserve for the first time in 20 years, so I have a trip on the 16th. Aggressive line window opened tonight at 7pm, open trips have been in there the entire month. I call crew scheduling with the pairing number to pick up and I'm told that pairing has already been assigned? I tell her how is that possible? This trip is days from now. Do a little checking and find out that less than 10 minutes before the window opened they assigned all the trips to reserves two days from now? So there is no such thing as the aggressive line pick up. One more thing we gained in the new contract they are not honoring. I would rather pick my schedule rather than sit waiting for them to call if they even ever do call, but my choice. They want complete control of your life, even if there is no flying to even do. This is such ********, I'm speechless. I waited all month for this window to open, only to be shocked again. There is no reason ever to assign a trip two days from now to a reserve when the entire company basically is on reserve. If anyone wanted to fly the trips they would have picked them up days ago. Again, I rant for no reason other than if they can they will. I have nothing left in my tank for this company.

EastSideNicky

Once again this company will do anything to piss off its loyal longtime employees. So I go on reserve for the first time in 20 years, so I have a trip on the 16th. Aggressive line window opened tonight at 7pm, open trips have been in there the entire month. I call crew scheduling with the pairing number to pick up and I'm told that pairing has already been assigned? I tell her how is that possible? This trip is days from now. Do a little checking and find out that less than 10 minutes before the window opened they assigned all the trips to reserves two days from now? So there is no such thing as the aggressive line pick up. One more thing we gained in the new contract they are not honoring. I would rather pick my schedule rather than sit waiting for them to call if they even ever do call, but my choice. They want complete control of your life, even if there is no flying to even do. This is such ********, I'm speechless. I waited all month for this window to open, only to be shocked again. There is no reason ever to assign a trip two days from now to a reserve when the entire company basically is on reserve. If anyone wanted to fly the trips they would have picked them up days ago. Again, I rant for no reason other than if they can they will. I have nothing left in my tank for this company.
Maybe OP should have left years ago when all the majors were hiring tens of thousands of flight attendants.

Zero-G

Oh, was about to say something but....
FA scheduling: can't help. Feel sorry for you guys.

Latest posts