Custom Search

Thread: $350 room for rent in The Woodlands close to everything!!

The cheapest room for rent. Two Rooms for Rent in the beautiful Woodlands Texas.
    Two furnished rooms with 2 twin beds in each for rent in a spacious 2000 sq ft 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 story home in The Woodlands for $500 a month for your own personal room or OR $350 a month if sharing room with 1 other room mate. (this includes all utilities). $300 refundable deposit required . I offer a clean, drama free environment, smoking outside only. Fast Wi-Fi, laundry, kitchen, huge 70 TV, PlayStation3, large sectional couch. There is also a covered patio in the back yard. Each room has a large closet. The two rooms will share a bathroom with large tub and
    shower. Parking is available on the street. The Woodlands mall, Cynthia woods Mitchell
    pavilion and hundreds of restaurants are 5 minutes away. Costco and Walmart and
    numerous hospitals are 2 minutes away. No kids, or pets. No transportation is provided. You will need your own transportation. This is live in accommodations. No hot bunk. Welcome home! Commuting to the
    United Employee parking lot is 30 minutes on I45 when it is not rush hour. There
    is an alternate route when it is rush hour which is about 40-45 minutes by
    going east on hwy 242 to fm 1314 south to hwy 59 to greens rd. I have one medium size dog that loves people. He is outside in the backyard most of the time. For more information or to
    set up a time to see the house, text or call John at 281-883-8723

is this still available??
    (ONT FO -> PWOP -> IAH FO)

XJT 4/2007 - Current

Share This Thread

Share This Thread