Custom Search

Help Support Express Jet Pilots by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bidmax not working again

I used it successfully for December. No luck for January.

Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    It hasnít worked for me in a long time. Even before the last FF and GM updates.
    You bidding for someone else? Thought you were terminal leave?

The views expressed here, although possibly misguided but well intentioned, are my own and do not represent ExpressJet policy or procedure in any official capacity.

You may have me confused for somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero-G View Post
    You bidding for someone else? Thought you were terminal leave?
    No, still here. Just commenting on when I last bid during a vacation month.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -- Ben Franklin

Btw, it's working again for me.

Be sure you donít have auto updates on in FF and are using the supported version listed at

http://www.ccsmax.com/firefox/

So is it still OTS or is there a new equivalent?? Been starting to play with phase one again, might actually get to get an award from it one of these days before I CPP out of here.
    MUST READ

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Still works great. Follow the instructions from ccsmax. You can't have the latest version of firefox or it won't work.

Tried the chrome one but it’s not working at all either.

MUST READ

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread

Share This Thread