Custom Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Understaffed are we today

We've all seen the movie, no new planes, long upgrade times = no new people in the door, and nobody stays=
    no new flying, no movement = more people leaving, even few new hires. [Randomly insert CPP] Like I said we've all seen the movie

Whether or not it was the plan of INC or not really doesn't matter, if enough people on property think we'll be shut down, the more they will leave and it will become a self fulfilling prophecy, and then we can all start of over with a soft landing.
    then...................."SKYWEST WINS" shouts someone - and people are jumping on the tables in St.George.
    According to them, Skywest is a major airline, they just operate as a Regional.

Looks like the upgrade time is down to 3 MONTHS with today's system bid. Yep, DFW CA on the 145 just got awarded to a guy still on IOE. There were several NYC 145 CA slots that went unfilled because nobody qualified bid for them.

If anyone wants to come over, this former XE pilot will gladly refer you. I'll even split the bonus with you!

Which company are you from ? Because we don't have DFW or NYC at ExpressJet. Just curious maybe you should drop the "verified" tag.
    New TA coming ? I think I hear banjo music....

DEN->LGA->IAD->BOS->CVG->IAD->EWR->IAH->LAX->IAH->ORD->DEN->ORD->BOS->DEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post
    Which company are you from ? Because we don't have DFW or NYC at ExpressJet. Just curious maybe you should drop the "verified" tag.
    You don't crackpipe well.
    Defeated/disgruntled lifer......

Right above the name "bassman1985" it says, "meanwhile at Envoy..." The poster then followed up with information related to Envoy. The verified tag is there because he used to work for XJT, and like a very smart person left XJT for pastures greener on the order of several magnitudes.
    Mmmm... crack pipe....

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Right above the name "bassman1985" it says, "meanwhile at Envoy..." The poster then followed up with information related to Envoy. The verified tag is there because he used to work for XJT, and like a very smart person left XJT for pastures greener on the order of several magnitudes.
    You are correct, I did not see the "Meanwhile at Envoy" part. But then I tune that blue line out as it only previously contained time stamp info. However my original point stands "Verified" should therefore be dropped. And before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I only recommend ppl who ask me where to go for a good regional............ go to Skywest or Envoy, only for a foreseeable longevity, and upgrade in INC case, and an AA number for Envoy.
    New TA coming ? I think I hear banjo music....

DEN->LGA->IAD->BOS->CVG->IAD->EWR->IAH->LAX->IAH->ORD->DEN->ORD->BOS->DEN
    However my original point stands "Verified" should therefore be dropped.
    Take it up with "Mailman", "Bob" or whomever else. It's been discussed ad naseum in the past.
    Defeated/disgruntled lifer......

These guys were us until recently. Though I don't have much hope for this happening here, things can change quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman1985 View Post
    Looks like the upgrade time is down to 3 MONTHS with today's system bid. Yep, DFW CA on the 145 just got awarded to a guy still on IOE. There were several NYC 145 CA slots that went unfilled because nobody qualified bid for them.

If anyone wants to come over, this former XE pilot will gladly refer you. I'll even split the bonus with you!
    The views expressed here, although possibly misguided but well intentioned, are my own and do not represent ExpressJet policy or procedure in any official capacity.

Recently = 11+ years ago. :/
    Last edited by Frick'nFrack; 07-24-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Recently = 15 months ago

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread

Share This Thread