Custom Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you didn't like the way the election went and voted independent, this is for you

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomHawk View Post
    El Jefe....
    How about giant douche. Clinton can be Mrs. Turd Sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by w2992 View Post
    Trump really is a third party. Life long democrat ran as reform party candidate in 2000. Republicans rejected him.
    https://www.corbettreport.com/interv...the-selection/
    Trump is what Trump needs to be. That's what a successful businessman does. No grudge is held too long, no conviction is held too sacred. Until he finished his first meeting with NObama after the election, I hadn't given up the expectation that he was going to throw his hands up in the air and say "just kidding... I concede to Hillary" because of his previous association with the democratic party. I think he just associates with who he needs to get things done. Bill and Regan did the same thing, and were mostly successful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBills View Post
    What else do i call him?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomHawk View Post
    El Jefe....
    Not till we annex Mexico...
    You always have a chance to do the right thing, till the right thing comes undone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBills View Post
    How about giant douche..
    That name has already been taken, and apparently passed the Hogan with flying colors.
    -Foot on the pedal, never ever false metal....-

Ross Perot "took" the election away from Bush Sr. and gave it to Clinton. Just pointing out that this wasn't the first time a 3rd party is said to have changed an election.

Trump is the REAL third party candidate. What other empty suit of either party would have such a bold, pro middle class 100 day plan?

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451...first-100-days

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
    * SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
    * THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
    * FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
    * SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
    On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
    * FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
    * FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

Anger is an Energy.
    -John Lydon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread

Share This Thread