All applicants will need to create a profile and upload a resume. To make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible, applicants can do this at any time—even before the position itself is posted.
- Click the yellow “apply here” button, and then “Connect with us” through our Talent Communities.
- Once there, the applicant will need to enter an email address and click “Sign Up” (or create your profile using your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn information).
- Once on the “What are you interested in?” page, the applicant will need to scroll to the bottom of the page, and click “Continue” to upload their resume.
- Information from their resume will be uploaded, so they need to ensure all of their information is correct.
- Click “Submit Profile”
- A “Thank you for connecting with us!” message will appear on their screen, and they will receive an email confirming their submission.
Once the position posts, applicants will then need to go to www.southwest.com/careers to apply for the job under the profile they have created.
Applicants should keep their resume formatting basic and refrain from including a photo, which can prevent the system from reading it.