Custom Search

Thread: Bose QC-15 Ufly Mike TSO certified

For sale, Bose QC-15 with Ufly-Mike TSO certified, approximately 4 years old. Setup works great, normal wear and tear on the Bose Headset- ear pad cushions beginning to separate.

New setup was $650, yours for $300. Located IAH, will deliver to local Houston area or meet up at airport. I can ship if you agree to reimburse.

PM for questions, etc.... or davidhigbie@yahoo.comBose UFly.jpgbose 3.jpgbose 2.jpg

Dave
    The system has detected that you have submitted a high number of requests. To ensure proper use of the system, please enter the number shown in the image below. This additional step protects system resources for fair use by all crewmembers.

Enter the number shown in the image:

$200 now!!!!
    The system has detected that you have submitted a high number of requests. To ensure proper use of the system, please enter the number shown in the image below. This additional step protects system resources for fair use by all crewmembers.

$100 and its yours...

Well heck... I'll take them for that.

PM me the details. I'm in DFW, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Bob
    Bob Moyer

EWR FO -> IAH FO -> SAT FO -> IAH CA -> ONT CA -> EWR CA -> MCI CA -> Holy Crap, I'm driving to work... DFW CA!
    ------------------------------
    Maine... The way life should be.

I'm sorry I didn't post, but I did PM Apache5 for them. Bob, I understand if you get them instead. I suppose I should have posted but pm'd instead.

Quote Originally Posted by JPB83 View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't post, but I did PM Apache5 for them.
    I'm cool with that... first come, first served.
    Bob Moyer

EWR FO -> IAH FO -> SAT FO -> IAH CA -> ONT CA -> EWR CA -> MCI CA -> Holy Crap, I'm driving to work... DFW CA!

Hey man, with all you've done for the pilot group, including a 2 hour phone conversation with me while I was furloughed, I wouldn't be too upset if you really want it My Mach 1's are just starting to fall apart.

Hey man, with all you've done for the pilot group, including a 2 hour phone conversation with me while I was furloughed, I wouldn't be too upset if you really want it My Mach 1's are just starting to fall apart.
    I appreciate that... seriously though... no worries. I have two sets of perfectly working Bose X headsets. I don't really need another headset, I was just going to try these out for a change, since that is a really good price. They are all yours.
    Bob Moyer

Thanks Bob and I agree, Maine is the way life should be! (Casco 2005)

Maine is the way life should be! (Casco 2005)
    Bob Moyer

Share This Thread

Share This Thread