Custom Search

Thread: Printing from Log Ten Pro!

Have anyone printed from the Log Ten Pro Iphone version and how do you go about.
    P M

Reports pick your logbook style you want then export the PDF. Can print yourself or go to kinkos. I have the Mac version and customize my logbook and print that way. But should be able from phone.

Just tried on my phone and it only gives an option for share via Logten.com. Maybe you can download it from where it posts?
    Last edited by jonnybegreg; 05-12-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Export to your desired format to pdf, take it to Kinkos, and have them run the first few pages a few times to check pagination, I had mine print grayscale on the green paper to get the "jeppessen" look and it came out great, don't forget to make a coversheet. Have them print, bind and cover, isn't to terribly expensive.
    MUST READ

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by superdantx View Post
    Export to your desired format to pdf, take it to Kinkos, and have them run the first few pages a few times to check pagination, I had mine print grayscale on the green paper to get the "jeppessen" look and it came out great, don't forget to make a coversheet. Have them print, bind and cover, isn't to terribly expensive.
    How do you export to a PDF? I do not have the Mac version only Iphone. The only thing it lets me do is to share it on their website and access it from there. Is there something I'm missing?

Go to the online support forums, tons of info, if you can't find it there email them. They have always got back to me, usually in a couple days.

Thread Information