Custom Search

Thread: The Avengers

Ok, no spoilers from me, but who was the last character at the end of the movie (probably should be a PM)? Seemed like everyone in the theater knew who it was but me. I don't want to wait for the sequel to find out.

The Hulk had me falling out of my seat a couple times. Definitely a must see movie. Even my wife liked it. Barely picked up that it was well over 2hrs long until I attempted to get out of my seat. As an engineer, I did have to refrain from yelling bullsh1t a couple times. However, that didn't get in the way of enjoying the movie.
    The views expressed here, although possibly misguided but well intentioned, are my own and do not represent ExpressJet policy or procedure in any official capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
    As an engineer, I did have to refrain from yelling bullsh1t a couple times.
    Seems you yell that A LOT when I'm flying!! Heheheheheh...

Glad you and the wife had a good time!!!
    "If you're a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too..." - Maj. Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" - Gerald R. Ford
    Blaming the NRA for Sandy Hook is like blaming AAA for Drunk Drivers

R.I.P. United States Constitution
    4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

"Attitude reflect leadership, Captain"

terrific movie. and as for the character-- you'll recognize it. hope you stayed for the trailer after the credits. I remember last summer in CLE they were filming after hours downtown
    Im not quite sure how to put this, but Im kind of a big deal.

This is no democracy, It is a dictatorship, I am the law.

MG/ORD FA

Great movie - one of the best I have seem in a while. We didn't know who the last guy was either, so my son looked it up. http://m.nextmovie.com/blogdetails.r...g.rbml&cid=300

Quote Originally Posted by rjheise View Post
    Great movie - one of the best I have seem in a while. We didn't know who the last guy was either, so my son looked it up. http://m.nextmovie.com/blogdetails.r...g.rbml&cid=300
    Interesting. I havent seen the movie yet. I grew up with the whole Marvel Comics stuff (comic books, cards, "action figures" ) and I have never heard of this guy.

Share This Thread

Share This Thread